Dolphin3000

May 9, 2017
Reactions: Eerie Entity

Dolphin3000

May 9, 2017
Finished playing "Lewd Island - Day 7-Dawn" and it's just the worst update so far. It cannot even be called an update, because the real story didn't go a step ahead. It looks like a completely different game. Not a single moment when the player would have to make a decision and pick an option.

"Lewd Island - Day 6" update was the best update so far, now they do this...
If they want to kill this game, they're taking the right path by removing everything that makes this game hot and interesting.

Last edited:

Velsomnia

Jul 29, 2017
Finished playing "Lewd Island - Day 7-Dawn" and it's just the worst update so far. It cannot even be called an update, because the real story didn't go a step ahead. It looks like a completely different game. Not a single moment when the player would have to make a decision and pick an option.

"Lewd Island - Day 6" update was the best update so far, now they do this...
If they want to kill this game, they're taking the right path by removing everything that makes this game hot and interesting.

I dont know what everyone is expecting from this, its the same cash grab as Twincest. These devs get lucky and get tons of patreons and start thinking if I actually give them the update that they want then the game will be over and I wont get money anymore. This happens when you only have 1 or 2 characters that people really want to see, it happened to this game, Twincest, and Big Brother to name 3 off the top of my head. All extended cash grabs without seeing anything between the characters that we wanted too.

Reactions: proximus

LeRescator

Jan 30, 2018
Yes this update is not too much for the player, we go out of the story and we have no choice to make.
But let's not forget the work that was done in this update, of course a little disappointed not much see our little blonde :)

3.30 star(s) 119 Votes