Velsomnia

Jul 29, 2017
That's a very stupid reasoning they're making. If they provide what their fans want, they will get more fans and more devoted fans for whatever they will do next, because the fans will know they deliver it!
Providing what the fans want won't make the game finish sooner, unless they are lacking ideas for events. If that's the case they can ask for ideas, and I'm sure fans will come up with tons of useful and useless possibilities.

That is the problem right there, lets say your a new developer and you see people making a full time living off of patreon so you decide to grab some assets and code your first game and suddenly it turns out you picked a model design that people love and hit on an interesting sounding story. Your patreon account swells up and you start making the kind of money that you were hoping for but you dont have any ideas for what your next game could be, if you work quickly on the game you have your patreons will be happy but you might only have 6-12 months tops before your game is basically finished. You dont want the income stream to dry up and people to forget about you so you drop mini updates and call them quality of life updates or story updates and then when people start to complain you release a bit of what they want like this guy is doing with the dream sequences or the endless amounts of training for Lisa in Big Brother and people calm back down a bit. Twincest did it by only finishing half a scene that would end by telling you to donate more money, cash grabs like that can be sustained for a very long time because everyone thinks that the next update will finally be a really good one.

baka

Engaged Member
Modder
Oct 13, 2016
wtf? dreams and not just 1 but 2. what a waste of time, sure, if its remembering the past a dream about what happened before, that i can take. no, the game idea to be in a island is cool, not sure why he called it "lewd island", but that could be the basic, maybe coconuts that makes u horny, or something is going on that increase the libido or something. unfortunately not all devs have good ideas and just create something stupid to make some content, more boobs or something instead of interesting story and plots.

Qwasar

Apr 20, 2017
Just finished this update... I'm so confused... I honestly have no idea what this story is about anymore...
there was no story from the beginning. what did you expect from "2 people on a deserted island with nothing to do"?

I'm thinking about this from the first release and I actually stopped playing from many, many months, but I still come here whenever I see it updated to read if something changed. Sadly, I guess I was right in the end... it's just a reuse of a famous 3 model.

Last edited:

apocalipze

May 25, 2017
i don't know shit about coding, animation, or modelling. but what i do know is making a game different from making a novel(book). with a novel(book) it's okay to made it up as you go along, and fix things from time to time. with game however you should've already know the full story, where the direction is going, and what the game is about. you can add some minor things as you go along, as long as it didn't alter the story. from what i see, the dev definitely don't know what they're doing and only try to milk as long as possible.

pastera

Jun 19, 2017
Huh... Wth was this ?
I actually enjoyed the previous updates unlike some people here, even if they were short since it was on topic (daugther/dad stuff on an island).
But, this one... I just don't... I mean what? Frankly I ended up just skiping the wall of text with side characters I just didn't care for... What was with that update?

3.30 star(s) 119 Votes