Sep 1, 2018
I don't get anything about this game right now. Was this supposed to be a "new day"? And all we got was a couple of dreams, or whatever the hell that was? Dreams, but seeming very real? In my honest opinion, you read this (creator of the game), I think you should just have fewer updates, and release something more substantial every time. Something that seems like an episode, or a reasonable chunk of coherent progress.

pastera

Jun 19, 2017
This update wasn't good but I don't want to discourage the dev as I actually enjoy the game otherwise.

So here are my two cents, of course those are just built from my own perspective.
First, it would be better to not force side characters in the story when they are not needed, what happened here felt weird and forced.
Character development in dreams... Not a good idea either I believe.

I would also recommend to concentrate on the game's theme: The dad pouncing on the daughter on a deserted island.
I'm pretty sure none of us would be mad if there was no complicated plot twists or no conspiracy hidden somewhere etc.

And my final advice/opinion, if you really wish for a way to continue working longer on this game without having to do do those kind of fillers (which no one likes) to stretch things out, I would recommend properly doing this story first concentrate on the dad and daughter on that island, and after an appropriate amount of development, have them rescued and continue this story back home in the city, and let us see how their relationship develops now that they are back in the real world and now that they crossed the line on the island. Character additions would feel more natural then too.

Last edited:

Kal-El_25

Jul 28, 2018
So is this going to be the norm? Day 7 dawn, morning, afternoon and night? That's 4 months for 1 day.

I'll pick this game up when it reaches around day 10. By these calculations that's 15 months. Ouch.

Reactions: placebox30

pitruchio

Jun 17, 2017
I frankly love this game, but the night of the sixth day and the dawn of the seventh day completely embarrassed me. These fingers in the ass drunk sleeping daughter. Is it sexy? Most likely the patrons complain to the author that already several versions of the game do not have sex (catch intersections with other games that suck money) and he made concessions to them. But the game frankly suffered in the other direction. And the transition was very sharp.

Last edited:
Reactions: Kyril87

Dolphin3000

May 9, 2017
It's going to be a long post, just to give an example of how this game with only two characters could last for two years or more, without adding weird dreams or other characters. Each day would be a monthly update. Below I describe three days. I could add more if needed.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Some people may not understand it, and complain that the events are repetitive. Repetition is fundamental, because it will show progression. Every time their relationship progresses and they get more intimate more options will become available during those events. Only from time to time the devs will need to insert a complete new event. Most of the time the game will present variations about these events:
- Waking up
- Fishing
- Afternoon fun
- Evening event
- Bed time

pitruchio

Jun 17, 2017
Patrons, really want to know what happened with the main characters in the morning. Could you share a link to the 7th day morning?

Deleted member 997153

I am a meat popsicle
Donor
Game Developer
Nov 7, 2018
Just started this with the Day 7 Dawn update. I was hyped to read this because desert island harem (where I thought it would go) is one of my favorite fetishes.

Then I read it. It starts out great but then quickly disintegrates with pointless flashbacks and little of the action fans truly want. I'm suddenly having recollections of being suckered by LOST back in the day. I'm gonna stick it out for a while, but if a fucking polar bear shows up, I'm out.

Lunas

Jun 4, 2018
It's going to be a long post, just to give an example of how this game with only two characters could last for two years or more, without adding weird dreams or other characters. Each day would be a monthly update. Below I describe three days. I could add more if needed.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Some people may not understand it, and complain that the events are repetitive. Repetition is fundamental, because it will show progression. Every time their relationship progresses and they get more intimate more options will become available during those events. Only from time to time the devs will need to insert a complete new event. Most of the time the game will present variations about these events:
- Waking up
- Fishing
- Afternoon fun
- Evening event
- Bed time
You seem a bit obsessed with the butt how about the novel concept of the two of these sex bots talking to each other. Imho they should both be having vivid dreams about each other coming to a head when they have roofie/drunken sex after that the next day flashes of the act would slowly come to them and they should TALK after that.
Most annoying thing is how these two people as written don't seem like Father and Daughter more like hated ex-step father and step daughter who never liked this man who at one point in her life banged her mom enough to marry her. But now that she is being forced to be around him she is seeing him as a man

Dolphin3000

May 9, 2017
You seem a bit obsessed with the butt how about the novel concept of the two of these sex bots talking to each other. Imho they should both be having vivid dreams about each other coming to a head when they have roofie/drunken sex after that the next day flashes of the act would slowly come to them and they should TALK after that.
Most annoying thing is how these two people as written don't seem like Father and Daughter more like hated ex-step father and step daughter who never liked this man who at one point in her life banged her mom enough to marry her. But now that she is being forced to be around him she is seeing him as a man
I wrote my suggestions based on the father/daughter relationship stage in the game at the time of my suggestions.
Making it clearer: Dad had fun touching and fondling his daughter's butt. No scenes where he was fondling her tits or pussy happened yet. So I used just what would seem a natural development for the following days in the game.
The 'rubbing' scenes I described could be substituted by oral sex scenes, or anal sex scenes if they made sense at that time in the game, what they didn't. The repetition of the event as a tool to raise the erotic tension in the game is the important part of it, not the erotic act described, which could be anyone that made sense.

From my point of view time spent with dreams in a game is wasted time. Unless the dream reveals something important to the game plot (i.e. A supernatural being reveals the MC in a dream where he can find the key he needs)
Talking is of course an important part of the game. The main goal of my suggestions was to show that if the game remained with just two characters it would not necessarily make the game short, or without many sexy events.
The game can last for years and a lot of sexy events can happen. All it takes is imagination. I described three days (three months of game development) with the evolution of just one possible foreplay!

By the way, I love butt! But that's not the point. ;)

Last edited:
3.30 star(s) 119 Votes