BillT52

May 6, 2018
The Dev has stated on Patreon that the dreams do have a connection to the game. For the daughter's dream, I noticed that she got wet fingering herself while watching a man she thought was her father having sex. If she notices that, it could affect how she views her sexual attraction to her father. The father's dream hasn't finished yet in Day 7 Dawn, but the daughter is in it, and she could return to the hotel during the father's activities with the 2 girls, and what happens then could also cause the father to change how he views his attraction to the daughter.
Now whether these effects (assuming I'm close to correct) on the dad/daughter relationship are worth the digression, or could have been effected differently with "better" writing is probably an individual preference.

Reactions: Dolphin3000

Lunas

Jun 4, 2018
this dreams are fuckin garbage, you know:(
the dreams are supposed to convey the story of the daughter they are showing she has/had/going to have a boyfriend that is why she was concerned about being rescued by friday. For some reason she is getting horny as is he and she is substituting her would be boyfriend for the mc/father which is only reinforcing the idea he is a man and she should be attracted to him.

In short the dreams are not garbage but they are not very well sequenced or realistic. Her dreams within the first 7 days should be more like the crash and events of the crash not a date where it starts getting sexual the date turns to her dad.
It would be non sexual up until the event with the tequila. After that her dreams could turn sexual towards her father. The even would then serve as both inspiration and trigger. And imho would make a better 1st or 2nd night event than a 5th night event. Before the blanket is found they use the alcohol to keep warm and well it happens to be spiked with an aphrodisiac. Combined with the story they get hot and one thing leads to another and they either almost have sex or they do oral and pass out they spend the next couple days awkwardly getting flashes of tequila sex.

Last edited:

AGoodDay2Die

Feb 9, 2018
Just started this with the Day 7 Dawn update. I was hyped to read this because desert island harem (where I thought it would go) is one of my favorite fetishes.

Then I read it. It starts out great but then quickly disintegrates with pointless flashbacks and little of the action fans truly want. I'm suddenly having recollections of being suckered by LOST back in the day. I'm gonna stick it out for a while, but if a fucking polar bear shows up, I'm out.

No polar bear but I hear they're gonna throw a switch they find in a secret compartment underneath the cabana on Day 13 (coming to you in late 2020!) and the island will suddenly find itself in the Thames.

RustyV

Conversation Conqueror
Game Developer
Dec 30, 2017
The dreams are a game within a game not unlike the play in Hamlet, a play within a play.
Except Hamlet had a coherent plot line.
OH! An adult game based on A Midsummer Night's Dream. You already have a female character called Titania. And Bottom and Puck. And there's a love potion.

Last edited:
Reactions: Penfold Mole

AGoodDay2Die

Feb 9, 2018
The dreams are a game within a game not unlike the play in Hamlet, a play within a play.
Except Hamlet had a coherent plot line.
OH! An adult game based on A Midsummer Night's Dream. You already have a female character called Titania. And Bottom and Puck. And there's a love potion.

I can just see the MC walkin' 'round the island with the head of an ass...

Last edited:
Reactions: RustyV

Hones

Forum Fanatic
Game Compressor
Aug 10, 2018
is someone working on a nopy for pc? or a compressed version?
No the game is only 400MB why would anyone compress that, it would be pointless.
Whats wrong with the links provided?
Can't you just use - - - -
one of those why would you speciffically need a NOPY link?

Lunas

Jun 4, 2018
What kind of blanket is spiked with an aphrodisiac? o_O
The tequila was speculated by mc to have been spiked signifying a gigilo used to bring ladies to the island by boat get them drunk for sex. Which is alluded to as the purpose of the hut in the first place however with the state the hut was in I doubt he has used it in some time.

Kyril87

Mar 29, 2018
this dreams are fuckin garbage, you know:(
What a nasty, nasty comment ........ and so true!
Dreams are pointless fillers that can be disregarded at will by the writer because, Hey! they're dreams. It also seems odd that, in those dreams, you can make decisions affecting the daughter's sanity. A little more honest work on plot development in the 'real' world would be appreciated.

Reactions: Dolphin3000
3.30 star(s) 119 Votes