Vaassaa

Feb 17, 2018
Alright, I get the update was shit, but was there a good scene in it at least? Even if a pointless one? Wanna know whether it's worth skipping through for that at least.

pitruchio

Jun 17, 2017
It looks like the father’s dream scene will continue throughout the next version of the game - the 7th day morning. Apparently the meeting with the pirates will really take place.

Last edited:

alexw14615

Oct 15, 2018
Lets be honest...the whole dream stuff is totally jumping the shark and it sucks. Its already bad enough that the neighbor(daughter for you guys) is such a little bitch but to add in all these dream sequences just really screws up the game. Its sad he's screwing up because the animations are awesome

pitruchio

Jun 17, 2017
Lets be honest...the whole dream stuff is totally jumping the shark and it sucks. Its already bad enough that the neighbor(daughter for you guys) is such a little bitch but to add in all these dream sequences just really screws up the game. Its sad he's screwing up because the animations are awesome
I think the continuation of the main storyline should be expected in the the 7th day noon (or afternoon).

Last edited:
Reactions: alexw14615

wrx21

Donor
Jun 15, 2017
this game shouldn't even have some deep story in the first place,it is basically perfect setting for fuckfest game and i think most of the players would be ok with that. You'd have two characters getting stranded on deserted island,male character looking after girl which makes her starts to develop feelings towards him,have some flirting and build up of desire and that's it,make them fuck each other brains out with each new update...

Loatgoan

Aug 19, 2017
Nice i see one update from lewd island...... mmmh wtf its an update what is not fitting in the game, strange daydreaming or dreaming about some other things. think i quit playing it. wish you good luck with the view players.

Reactions: sirlurkalot

joecool

Dec 13, 2017
did a fresh start, very buggy for me, just keeps looping back on many scenes, could not get to the end after the drinking scene cause it kept looping back.

Rose09

Jun 19, 2018
Hey guys, I really like characters like the daughter/Barbara from my cute roommate or the roommate or Emily from my cute roommate. Do you guys know any games that have them inside it that has good story? or any other good game? I really like games like Milfy city, cute roommate, because I love her, fashion business. Thanks

Hybris

May 9, 2017
I'm really confused not only by the story but these releases. Why would anyone think releasing updates in a dawn/afternoon/evening order makes any sense.
If you make a release its should be a full day so that by now its day 14 and we should at least be getting daily oral and maybe some fingering if you wanted to drag it out further.

I enjoy the art enough I will still keep an eye on this game but I'm more or less expecting this to get abandoned within the next year.

Last edited:

sarumas

Nov 7, 2017
i dont mind the partly day releases but the weird dreams confuses with every single update,and somewhere with the last update both wakeup at home and it was just a simple dream.the castaway was a nice start but now its boring...the boat sequence also should have been real,would have been a nice story development

Reactions: Tolotos
3.30 star(s) 119 Votes