BillT52

May 6, 2018
Well, it is only Day 7 DAWN. And it was released only 14 days after Day 6 Full. So I'm not expecting much, maybe one scene, and probably nothing sexy, just story.

Eerie Entity

❤︎ Victoria Shields' One True Love ❤︎
Donor
Game Developer
May 28, 2018
Well, it seems that these are just dream sequences by the Dad and Daughter, but that's okay, I hope next update will carry on from where we left off in this update, I'd much like to see him handle those two chicks, even if it is just a dream (or is it a memory?). But at the end of the day, think it's really the F/D we're here for, that's what we hope for, haha!
At any rate, looking forward to the next update. :)

proximus

Donor
Apr 25, 2017
Just when you think that dev was able to right the ship, game takes the left turn.
Maybe he is running out of ideas realizing that sex between main characters would mean end of the game.
You could still progress the game, let them become lovers and then say get abducted by pirates who use this island as one of their bases of operation.
This was pretty much useless update. I would even understand if dream was about main characters but this one was waste of time.
Milking is strong with this one.

Hones

Forum Fanatic
Compressor
Aug 10, 2018
Any android version ?
Of Day 7 Nope there isn't
There is currently only an android version of the game up to Day 6
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
You will have to wait on someone to post the game to Android for you "Mac and Android version is not released by the developer"

Dolphin3000

May 9, 2017
I dont know what everyone is expecting from this, its the same cash grab as Twincest. These devs get lucky and get tons of patreons and start thinking if I actually give them the update that they want then the game will be over and I wont get money anymore. This happens when you only have 1 or 2 characters that people really want to see, it happened to this game, Twincest, and Big Brother to name 3 off the top of my head. All extended cash grabs without seeing anything between the characters that we wanted too.
That's a very stupid reasoning they're making. If they provide what their fans want, they will get more fans and more devoted fans for whatever they will do next, because the fans will know they deliver it!
Providing what the fans want won't make the game finish sooner, unless they are lacking ideas for events. If that's the case they can ask for ideas, and I'm sure fans will come up with tons of useful and useless possibilities.

Dolphin3000

May 9, 2017
Yes this update is not too much for the player, we go out of the story and we have no choice to make.
But let's not forget the work that was done in this update, of course a little disappointed not much see our little blonde :)
That's the point a lot of work for nothing! A huge waste of time and resources (pics, writing...).

Dolphin3000

May 9, 2017
Well, it seems that these are just dream sequences by the Dad and Daughter, but that's okay, I hope next update will carry on from where we left off in this update, I'd much like to see him handle those two chicks, even if it is just a dream (or is it a memory?). But at the end of the day, think it's really the F/D we're here for, that's what we hope for, haha!
At any rate, looking forward to the next update. :)
The alluring feature of this game is the main couple loneliness in a deserted island and how it brings them sexually closer step by step. If they insert more characters the core of the game is gone. I surely hope they drop these dreams branches for good.

Just when you think that dev was able to right the ship, game takes the left turn.
Maybe he is running out of ideas realizing that sex between main characters would mean end of the game.
You could still progress the game, let them become lovers and then say get abducted by pirates who use this island as one of their bases of operation.
This was pretty much useless update. I would even understand if dream was about main characters but this one was waste of time.
Milking is strong with this one.
That's another big mistake some devs make, believing that sex between the main characters means the end of the game. It can be the beginning of the hottest part of the game! If they lack ideas, all they have to do is ask for suggestions.
"Babysitter" is a good example of that. The game is getting better and better after the main characters had sex for the first time. There are lots of possibilities of sexy events which can happen. They only need a little bit of imagination. If they're lacking in this department, ask for suggestions!

Last edited:

SomeOldFart

Nov 18, 2017
How about another hot young female passenger washes up on shore? (Cheating, jealousy, or a 3some.)
There could be some friendly natives and some not friendly natives on the island. (Kidnapping, forced, NTR, or a 3some.)
The pilot could be hanging from a parachute in a tree and you save him. (Cheating, jealousy, or a 3some)
Smugglers or pirates could be using the island and hold you hostage, take you both on their love boat, and you both have to endure what it takes to escape.... wink wink wink. (kinda the same as the native option)
2 words: Horny Dinosaurs. (I got nuthin') :love:

Last edited:
Reactions: Khalibabel

Eerie Entity

❤︎ Victoria Shields' One True Love ❤︎
Donor
Game Developer
May 28, 2018
How about another hot young female passenger washes up on shore? (Cheating, jealousy, or a 3some.)
There could be some friendly natives and some not friendly natives on the island. (Kidnapping, forced, NTR, or a 3some.)
The pilot could be hanging from a parachute in a tree and you save him. (Cheating, jealousy, or a 3some)
Smugglers or pirates could be using the island and hold you hostage, take you both on their love boat, and you both have to endure what it takes to escape.... wink wink wink. (kinda the same as the native option)
2 words: Horny Dinosaurs. (I got nuthin') :love:
I'm fairly certain that whatever kinks there may be in the story, NTR isn't going to be one of them, it's not that kind of story.
I think at the end of the day it's just the two of them doing their level best to survive and maintain their sanity until they get rescued, and all the while they grow sexually closer and closer to each other, maybe even romantically, they'll even engage in it, and at some point they get rescued maybe, and still carry on with the newly found relationship once they're back in civilization, that's how I kind of see this story going, haha.

3.30 star(s) 119 Votes