3.30 star(s) 3 Votes

HiZeInteractive

Game Developer
Nov 7, 2023
Still flashes. I actually can't tell a difference comparing the two. Not really sure what else I can do to help, but I notice the 'shadows' act a bit funky on these flashing screens as well, sometimes lagging behind the model, or in this case partially appearing over the model's arm?
View attachment 3809408

Raine doesn't cause many issues by herself here (I might have gotten one white flash, which didn't even take the whole window?), while Aveline gives frequent full window gray and black flashes, black being the more common of the two.

If the only fixes you can find might hurt the quality for others, I'd suggest seeing if you can throw something in the settings to let players choose. Not sure how feasible that is, but I have seen a few renpy games with newly added settings before.
So I'm 100% sure the alpha video mask doesn't work right for you(you can see her arm getting a bit cut off where the alpha channel video should not be at that moment).

Are you rocking a non-standard setup for your pc? Ultra-Wide screen, two connected screens shown as one.. Intel graphics card? Not updated graphics card for a very long time?
Shouldn't be a performance issue because it runs well even on lower spec android devices.

I tried making a fix but it's very hard to do anything when I cant replicate the error so I'm shooting blind basically. I redid the Thalia Card animation. This screen shouldn't flicker any more or at least ONLY flash black right behind her (not the full screen) - since the video animation is much smaller it might fix it entirely.
1720459689998.png

EDIT:
Should be fixed in the new Version 0.3a !

Last edited:
  • Yay, new update!
Reactions: Lerd0

HiZeInteractive

Game Developer
Nov 7, 2023

Hey guys!
Today we have some bugfixes and some small features!

Bugfixes:
  • fixed Fight the demon quest -> it crashed the game
  • fixed Embers hint for the first scene - text was wrong, it actually is the scene of her bathing in the forest.
    • this scene should now be unlocked if you have an old save!
    • the first aveline scene should be unlocked if you have an old save!
  • fixed a bug that crashed the game at the shop in some very weird circumstances
  • Animation Flickering Issue: We've fixed a bug that caused animations to flicker on older devices. Animations should now run smoother on all supported devices.
    • this was mostly happening in the side girl screen, mansion lobby and shop.
  • Minor Bug Fixes: Addressed various smaller bugs to enhance overall stability and performance.
New Features:
  • added a slider for adjusting the opacity of the textbox and namebox.
  • added buttons in the about screen for Patreon, Twitter, Itch, and Discord.
  • added outlines for the quick menu.
  • the newest save-file is now marked in the menu.
  • you can now access quick and autosaves fast in the normal loading screen (A and Q button)
  • Ren'Py Update: Updated Ren'Py to version 8.2.3.

Download:

PC Version:

Mac Version:

Android Version:

• Yay, new update!
Reactions: Lerd0

kskase

Dec 19, 2022
There is dialogue crash when you win solo quest with slime.
It looks like some problem with no dialogue handling the case that you have no reward dividing.

yilkin

dl.rpdl.net
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
LewdLoreIsekaiFantasy-0.3a
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

HiZeInteractive

Game Developer
Nov 7, 2023
There is dialogue crash when you win solo quest with slime.
It looks like some problem with no dialogue handling the case that you have no reward dividing.
Huh.... I just tried it with a fresh save and an old save on PC and android - both work fine. There was a bug with the defeat a demon quest but that's fixed and we haven't touched the slime quest for some time.
Did you maybe save at a bad time or tried to scroll back? I couldn't replicate it even saving mid dialogue or scrolling back to the start of the fight.

kskase

Dec 19, 2022
Huh.... I just tried it with a fresh save and an old save on PC and android - both work fine. There was a bug with the defeat a demon quest but that's fixed and we haven't touched the slime quest for some time.
Did you maybe save at a bad time or tried to scroll back? I couldn't replicate it even saving mid dialogue or scrolling back to the start of the fight.
I just try it again, and it was already fixed in v0.3a.

The attached is what had been happened in v0.3.

Reactions: HiZeInteractive
3.30 star(s) 3 Votes