RPGM Completed Lewd Realm Sacrifice Araka ~A JK Exorcist Horror RPG [20210620] [I'm Moralist]

3.00 star(s) 10 Votes

Detective Cancer

Deep Cunt
Donor
Aug 28, 2018
I'm not picking on uploaders work, it's just the flow that I see on this website I question.

What I mean, I'v seen quite many similar games (visually) taken down, as soon as they were uploaded, and some up to this day still remain.

I don't want to sound as I'm complaining but I'm trying to figure out, how exactly rule 7 works.

Sometimes it makes no sense what remains and what goes. :rolleyes:

Tell me, does leaving in games description : she was made with an intention of being vampire,(or some other entity or divine creature) as adult would convince you, while visually it screams otherwise ? :)
Well, recently they've been making a push for loli/shota works.
The mods that would vote against it quit precisely because of that content being pushed and allowed by others.
That's just how it is.
My problem is with them not being tagged properly, I can just ignore the content. It's just lazy.

Ferghus

Engaged Member
Aug 25, 2017
I'm not picking on uploaders work, it's just the flow that I see on this website I question.

What I mean, I'v seen quite many similar games (visually) taken down, as soon as they were uploaded, and some up to this day still remain.

I don't want to sound as I'm complaining but I'm trying to figure out, how exactly rule 7 works.

Sometimes it makes no sense what remains and what goes. :rolleyes:

Tell me, does leaving in games description : she was made with an intention of being vampire,(or some other entity or divine creature) as adult would convince you, while visually it screams otherwise ? :)
The mods generally put it to a vote. How the voting process works, I have no idea.

Teal Flower

Oct 21, 2018
1GB, I hope it's worth it :unsure: It says voiced so hopefully that makes it a bit better as if the translation of the scenes is bad, ignore it and try to understand a few words from the voices. Or just enjoy (if that's your thing) the classic loud Japanese girl moans :)

Thank you~

narnif

Sep 4, 2017
Well, recently they've been making a push for loli/shota works.
The mods that would vote against it quit precisely because of that content being pushed and allowed by others.
That's just how it is.
My problem is with them not being tagged properly, I can just ignore the content. It's just lazy.
I just checked the link to the game's DLSite, and there is no tag for loli there, either. Have yet to play the game, but does it mention anything about her age or what grade she's in if she goes to school? Otherwise, the character just looks more petite while still being of a more 'legal age'.

Game is also complete, so it still is missing that tag here. On DLSite it says the game has 7 endings: 5 bad; 2 good.

Kinky_One

Jan 16, 2018
MTL aside, doesn't even seem to be a real game. Spend a good while holding Enter and still didn't got to a single gameplay portion before losing interest. I don't know if this just has a movie-lengh prologue or if the game dev is a frustrated book author that don't know how games are supposed to work, but either way i'm deleting this garbage.

• Haha
Reactions: NineMoons

Detective Cancer

Deep Cunt
Donor
Aug 28, 2018
I just checked the link to the game's DLSite, and there is no tag for loli there, either. Have yet to play the game, but does it mention anything about her age or what grade she's in if she goes to school? Otherwise, the character just looks more petite while still being of a more 'legal age'.

Game is also complete, so it still is missing that tag here. On DLSite it says the game has 7 endings: 5 bad; 2 good.
Someone said it earlier but I can't confirm yet, in one of the endings she's older.
The implication being that she's underage when the game takes place.
Game text is also pretty explicit about her body.

NineMoons

Sep 12, 2017
I keep getting a syntax error during the combat part as a girl. First when calling Kara for help, then second when the ascention value hits max.

3.00 star(s) 10 Votes