RPGM Completed Lewd Realm Sacrifice Araka ~A JK Exorcist Horror RPG [20210620] [I'm Moralist]

3.00 star(s) 10 Votes

Yotsuyu

Nov 2, 2017
After games such as this, you start to question things... For example what defines "loli" and what forms are allowed to be shared. :unsure:

She's 120 years old yes?
What makes you think she's loli? Her boobs? Tiny tits =/= loli. I know it can be a little harder to judge sometimes due to anime artstyle's tendency to cutsify everything but, still she's clearly an adult in description and game. lol

kaelcayla

Jul 9, 2018
Please add the netorare tag and the male protagonist tag.
Sure you can skip the male part but if you dont, and you dont enjoy netorare and you infact know that they are both lovebirds, its gonna affect your head. Sure i reached the araka part but when i did, i just felt like, not playing at all and instantly deleted it.

So if you dont like direct or implied NTR, dont play this game. Also the terror in the title is there for a reason.

ALSO THERE IS A SCAT IMPLIED EVENT

KnowNoHope

Apr 16, 2020
I couldn't make it through the first h scene, the translations were so bad...and what was up with 3 paragraphs of describing an old persons hand poorly at the vending machine

R1125

Aug 6, 2017
What makes you think she's loli? Her boobs? Tiny tits =/= loli. I know it can be a little harder to judge sometimes due to anime artstyle's tendency to cutsify everything but, still she's clearly an adult in description and game. lol
It's more because she appears to have grown up in one of the endings.

1625096011851.png

Kazaim

Apr 2, 2020
The fix for the syntax error is this: Stop using MTL. Translate it manually and professionally.

The many bugs and issues that occurs using MTL, is because the methods specific that a "Machine Translation" uses often screw some lines up, that the game attempts to read, and gets an error, because reading that information, isn't possible when it is confused by a change of line that conflicts with certain command lines its trying to read and vice versa.

I cannot fathom why people use MTL. Much less a raw one...literally the laziest and most offensive form of translating something that doesn't deserve no effort put into. Garble of nonsense lines such as "Bread bread bread". Gracious goodness...

thesaints147

Mar 10, 2018
  • * Warning No NTR
  • However there are many No sex scenes with human males other than the protagonist
wat? hints of a terrible translation aside this seems right down my alley

lalapolpolpol

Feb 26, 2018
Butchered, mutilated, gang raped MTL aside, this is a incredibly good game. A huge variety of scenes and a very creative mechanic of having two protagonists.

....that being said holy shit i should have looked closer to the "horror" tag before playing this.

Reactions: ArcTec

RagueltheUFO

Jan 19, 2020
Its edited MTL. It's easy to read but there are obvious parts that aren't edited (constantly using he when referring to a she, switching from first person to third person constantly, sex noises are inconsistent translation etc)

3.00 star(s) 10 Votes