RPGM Completed Lewd Realm Sacrifice Araka ~A JK Exorcist Horror RPG [20210620] [I'm Moralist]

3.00 star(s) 10 Votes

S3vatari0n

May 9, 2020
How do I get to play as her? I finished the game with the guy and that was it
To get the second half of the game, you need to find all 7 of your GF's items and avoid doing one of the scenes with the Kara Safe to get the key to the next floor, although that won't do you much good until that syntax error gets fixed. There is one room where you cannot progress without fighting.

SkellyBones

Aug 29, 2018
Does anyone know how to remove the MTL? Or do I have to get a raw copy? I'd very much like to play the second half of the game please.

R1125

Aug 6, 2017
Does anyone know how to remove the MTL? Or do I have to get a raw copy? I'd very much like to play the second half of the game please.
Most likely need to get a raw copy from one of the other sites. Translations generally overwrite the original files and don't include them since that'd further increase the size of the download.

VEHX

Jun 14, 2018
A day may come when MTL systems actually work and are not shit....... but it is not this day.

RagueltheUFO

Jan 19, 2020
I don't think I've learned my lesson with horror games. Nothing scares me more than jump scares. You can't fight anything in the horror mode and I assumed that "Well, technically you're not supposed to play this mode and go straight to the hentai" but then its like "But I'm crying here because I can't stand creepy dolls and ghosts popping up and then vanishing like the game is glitching" ;v;

foofoo3344

Dec 5, 2017
Current prepatched MTL Eng version is bugged and will cause syntax error during certain specific parts in battle during the second half of the game where you control the girl. So you just gonna have to wait until a good Eng version come out or go for the raw

jukeboom

May 17, 2017
are some of the most extreme scenes skippable?
like it is stated all the horror is skippable, does that include the extreme hentai endings too?

S3vatari0n

May 9, 2020
are some of the most extreme scenes skippable?
like it is stated all the horror is skippable, does that include the extreme hentai endings too?
That really depends on what your baseline for Extreme is. There's a couple of unskippable scenes for progression, but for the most part, the scenes are optional. That said, you can fast forward every scene by holding ctrl+Z

Reactions: jukeboom

weeeeee

Sep 22, 2017
Game eats up a pretty big chunk of RAM. If you have 8GBs of RAM or less and are experiencing crashes and lag, try closing down any idle programs/chome tabs when playing.

Ghotty

Jan 8, 2018
The story is too phenominal to ruin with MTL tbh, just pray and wait for a translation or use a better machinetranslation

Ex-s Gundam

Aug 15, 2018
Oh, also, can anyone tell me what to do with the how to unlock the doors without opening the vaults/safe? im stuck at the game center and ive been told not to open the vaults/safe...

C-Tank

Mar 1, 2018
Male Protagonist, not Female. Although, with the word salad the MTL devolves into most of the time the uploader probably saw "Female" in the translation as MTL seems to mess up pronouns all the time.

Description (from my experience and the best of my ability to decipher the garbage MTL): You play the older brother of a member of a exorcism club member. The club went into a haunted building to excise an evil spirit and went missing. You go in after them to discover their fate and to locate your sister.

You walk around touching random objects, sometimes highlighted, to get "visions" of the Evil Spirit's victims. About 3-4 of these visons actually has to do with the titled "Female Protagonist". The visons are all text, and changing pictures, with no interactions.

You just walk around, looking for things to interact with. The game's endings depend on what you interact with and which items you find.

If you're into "Breeding Bed" or "Slugs" then some of the visons may appeal to you. Outside of that it isn't a very long game. If you skip most of the dialogue, which at it's best is semi-coherent, the game could take you about 20-30 min, though most of that will be spent seeking out the actual H content unless you employ the "skip horror mode" which basically just automatically sends you from scene to scene with few "choices".

This is basically a badly translated, short Visual Novel made in RPGM.

• Haha
Reactions: Sarek and Pozar55
3.00 star(s) 10 Votes