RPGM Completed Lewd Realm Sacrifice Araka ~A JK Exorcist Horror RPG [20210620] [I'm Moralist]

3.00 star(s) 10 Votes
Sep 30, 2017
Black screen comes out when I press new game after skipping the instruction part and when I press O button, Araka masturbation scene comes out, then I pressed I or U button, it jumps to Araka part where I can only go up or down in the 2nd pic. In one of my test, a monster appeared after I pressed I and U button and battle began to which she got one shot then the lose animation came out with untranslated words. Also some more untranslated stuff appear if I press L,K,Y,U and I don't know what they mean so *shrug*. (This is the game applied with the file you provided) Almost forgot to mention but I use Japan locale
That's a bit strange, but it may have something to do with the partial compatibility patch not playing nice with the newer full mtl.

There were two translations. One was a full translation using DeepL, and the other a partial that just translated the UI. Some people wanted the two combined, so somebody made the patch specifically for those using the full mtl translation. It was made before version translation 1.7 came out, but it shouldn't have made a difference because it specifically translated the UI. If the partial is no longer compatible, then I would recommend just using the mtl. Without the partial, the UI's translation is a bit worse, but it should be fine. Personally I never used the partial.

SacredCross

Jun 22, 2017
Anyone know how to get Araka Brooch? Also when I reach the top theres this funeral thing but I cant progress to get the funeral end? Wandering around just says "use psychic power" but theres no option to...?

S3vatari0n

May 9, 2020
Anyone know how to get Araka Brooch? Also when I reach the top theres this funeral thing but I cant progress to get the funeral end? Wandering around just says "use psychic power" but theres no option to...?
When you're at the dinner party with the gold buddha, go into spirit vision (from the skill menu), then examine the first table. After that, the Brooch is on the floor in the middle.

Detective Cancer

Deep Cunt
Donor
Aug 28, 2018
It's like choosing between raw and cooked meat; Which one would you choose if given the option?
Sushi is more edible than badly prepared fish.
What even is your point? Are you dense or something?

>Raw MTL - No edits, just thrown through Google Translate and put back in the game.
>Edited MTL - Slightly touched up to make more sense, but often still full of poetry.
>Full/Fan Translation - Someone taking their time to go over an entire game's translation themselves.

Kazaim

Apr 2, 2020
MTL, no matter what. Is bad. Ultra period.

I'd pay decent coin for a Full/Fan Translation any given day. That being Kagura especially. But seeing as they're the only ones actively translating things heavily, it's rather disheartening that a large portion of other H-Games ends up having MTL and then forgotten in the passage of time.

fraazx

Feb 6, 2018
Sushi is more edible than badly prepared fish.
What even is your point? Are you dense or something?

>Raw MTL - No edits, just thrown through Google Translate and put back in the game.
>Edited MTL - Slightly touched up to make more sense, but often still full of poetry.
>Full/Fan Translation - Someone taking their time to go over an entire game's translation themselves.
Its more of me giving a comparison for raw and edited mtl and I was agreeing with you so I gave the meat comparison.

DeIi

Jul 29, 2017
Its more of me giving a comparison for raw and edited mtl and I was agreeing with you so I gave the meat comparison.
Well if we have to use that comparison, it'd be more like choosing between raw meat, and heavily undercooked meat...

Lightrunner

Game Developer
Oct 9, 2018
what are the blue notifications you get once in a while? they never stay long enough to get a good read, and there doesn't seem to be any kind of log to see them. last i got was something thoroughly used, another was something moved, i'm guessing it involves both the evil and araka but i'm not entirely sure

S3vatari0n

May 9, 2020
what are the blue notifications you get once in a while? they never stay long enough to get a good read, and there doesn't seem to be any kind of log to see them. last i got was something thoroughly used, another was something moved, i'm guessing it involves both the evil and araka but i'm not entirely sure
They're flavour text. The one you've tried to read there are supposed to be cryptic messages about your 'influence' on Araka's situation, with certain 'words' all blocked out to make it suspicious.
There's also some that indicate you picking up items, and then some in Araka's part that indicate status changes. Just over half of these messages are untranslated because straight up translating these particular lines breaks the game (like with the battles in Araka's part).

Gtg Gtg

Feb 24, 2018
Me like game like this anymore like it?

Also,
1. I cannot seem to get to the other parts of the game, just stuck on the boy's side.
2. Why do I have Human Pillar End on the title screen?

Last edited:

baduserexp

Feb 11, 2021
It uses a custom script call to try to push the custom text to the screen, but the way javascript interprets the input, it truncates everything after the first space and then gets confused when the text isn't immediately followed by a ")" and crashes.

So the code is telling the game to do this:
Code:
BattleManager._logWindow.push('addText', 'Test Arakas strength')
but the engine sees this:
Code:
BattleManager._logWindow.push('addText', 'Test
In JP, this code wouldn't be a problem since they would have this which has no spaces:
Code:
BattleManager._logWindow.push('addText', 'テストアラカスの強度')
The solution ULMF used was to untranslate these script calls (btw, plugin calls work the same way, but just don't break as badly).
It looks like they replaced spaces with dashes, you get a bunch of Araka-felt-this-and-that messages.

The other problem that still remains is single quotes in messages embedded in single-quote strings, like
Code:
BattleManager._logWindow.push('addText', 'I-don't-know-I-don't-have-a-choice.'
I saw no syntax errors after replacing these with dashes with
Code:
perl -i -pe 's/-(\w+)\x27(\w+)-/-$1-$2-/g' www/data/CommonEvents.json
perl -i -pe 's/(\w+)\x27(\w+)-/$1-$2-/g' www/data/CommonEvents.json 
perl -i -pe 's/-(\w+)\x27(\w+)/-$1-$2/g' www/data/CommonEvents.json
but the game still freezes hard, without any error messages, when Araka enters a red 'ENTER' passage from the arcade room and walks up a long tunnel.

The solution is really for the translator to process deepL's output to fix such issues before putting it in the game files.

The current state of the game: slow male protagonist horror where you (should) feel bad about staring too much at creepy shit. In the second part of the game the female protagonist has a harder or easier time based on how distracted the male protagonist got in the first part of the game, but the second part's unplayable due to the translation breaking the game. It's MTL but since it's not G**gle Translate it's possible to enjoy the story if you're tolerant of bad word choice and pronouns often being reversed.

Tentacle-san

Jan 12, 2018
What are the safe events?
I believe those events are related to the safe or good ending. What they are specifically, I don't remember, but they're probably events that don't outright show the female protagonist being abused and therefore didn't happen in the timeline.

3.00 star(s) 10 Votes