RPGM Completed Lewd Realm Sacrifice Araka ~A JK Exorcist Horror RPG [20210620] [I'm Moralist]

3.00 star(s) 10 Votes

baduserexp

Feb 11, 2021
Oh, those safe events. They're the ones that give you the Kara keys to get to the next floor. Avoid them to get the 2nd part of the game, or access them to get the bad ends.
heh. There are three of them and they're some of the most severe content, despite only being textual. The third one was so disgusting that I thought "no way, there's no way that this is something you have to do" and just quit out of it and reloaded the save. And I was rewarded: if you interact with them and choose to step away, something else happens. At least on the third one.

S3vatari0n

May 9, 2020
heh. There are three of them and they're some of the most severe content, despite only being textual. The third one was so disgusting that I thought "no way, there's no way that this is something you have to do" and just quit out of it and reloaded the save. And I was rewarded: if you interact with them and choose to step away, something else happens. At least on the third one.
The content was definitely more extreme than most RPGM games have put out recently, but I felt the safes fell in line with most of the content in this particular game. I also particularly loved the fact they don't point out explicitly that there are alternative solutions there (until after you get to one of the ends).

SirGrayIX

Jun 2, 2021
This game looks GREAT regarding its quality, style, story and everything. However, it's unplayable due to syntax errors I get in each step.

S3vatari0n

May 9, 2020
The sex here seems to be just my thing, but I'm terrified of horror. Is this game for me?

This dude knows how to make cute stuff ngl
I wouldn't really call this horror, at least not in the way that something like Amnesia, The Witch's House or Ib are horror. You've got a creepy atmosphere, talk of dead people, some ghosts/apparitions, and some scenes that some would consider guro, but that's about it. Nothing on the level of a slasher movie, or a hardcore horror flick.

Iron Cunny

May 24, 2020
I wouldn't really call this horror, at least not in the way that something like Amnesia, The Witch's House or Ib are horror. You've got a creepy atmosphere, talk of dead people, some ghosts/apparitions, and some scenes that some would consider guro, but that's about it. Nothing on the level of a slasher movie, or a hardcore horror flick.
OK good, because I cannot for the life of me handle Witch's House & Ib

Especially those goddamn chase scenes

anonsuit

Nov 24, 2019
so, from what i read on this thread watching some H scenes will debuff the character on part two. but I ask. can you beat the game with the de-buffed character? I am not a big fan of replaying combat sections unless the NOT de-buffed character steamrolls the combat scenes.

S3vatari0n

May 9, 2020
Joke aside, how to ignore the so called "safe event"?
That part is like a puzzle. Sometimes you just choose ignore when you activate the safe, sometimes you need to use an item.

Which is to avoid the FMC from getting raped or getting negative aliment or h-history?
Not possible. To get the good end you need to get all of Araka's gear, and that involves seeing some rape scenes. Also plot spoiler: Araka has been trapped there for almost 3 years, subjective time, where she had been raped 1000s of times already.

Ex-s Gundam

Aug 15, 2018
Happy end my ass you coward abandon her ass to unknown fate.
Joke aside, how to ignore the so called "safe event"? Which is to avoid the FMC from getting raped or getting negative aliment or h-history?
if im not mistaken, clear the male mc route without interacting with anything else except collecting the female mc belongings. the female mc should strengthen every item you collect and will not waste time to protect (get fucked) you form the dangers of the area. still, the only happiest end is where she shares her body with a congregation of souls? as her eyes swap from blue to red so that she can live. basically, everyday becomes a sexytime for you 2 (or 3 for a threesome?)

loghos

Jun 16, 2018
if im not mistaken, clear the male mc route without interacting with anything else except collecting the female mc belongings. the female mc should strengthen every item you collect and will not waste time to protect (get fucked) you form the dangers of the area. still, the only happiest end is where she shares her body with a congregation of souls? as her eyes swap from blue to red so that she can live. basically, everyday becomes a sexytime for you 2 (or 3 for a threesome?)
when i "completed" the male mc route, i was rlly confused, like i clearly see female protagonist in tags, and i didn't get to play the female, and i was looking here for answers, so, i should collecr every single item but step away at the time of touching the item, so she don't get fucked and then i can go throught the history and play as her right?

S3vatari0n

May 9, 2020
when i "completed" the male mc route, i was rlly confused, like i clearly see female protagonist in tags, and i didn't get to play the female, and i was looking here for answers, so, i should collecr every single item but step away at the time of touching the item, so she don't get fucked and then i can go throught the history and play as her right?
No. That leads to bad ends. Pick up her items and watch the scenes. Do not complete the Kara Vault/Safe events. Do not investigate events that do not have Araka's items. Follow this and you will enter the second half of the game with the best chance to get the good ending.

Ex-s Gundam

Aug 15, 2018
you can, for starters, play a "new game" and choose "action" instead of horror, it will instantly let you play as the girl. keep in mind that most of the people here says that it is buggy, especially battles... i havent tried finishing the game so i dont know how connected the action and horror is though...

Reactions: loghos
3.00 star(s) 10 Votes