RPGM Completed Lewd Realm Sacrifice Araka ~A JK Exorcist Horror RPG [20210620] [I'm Moralist]

3.00 star(s) 10 Votes

Noidcreid

Oct 6, 2017
is not all CG covered in the recollection room? I think I saw a some CG when decrypting the img files, and saw some CG that I didn't find in the recollection room, maybe I missed it

Jul 3, 2017
The fix for the syntax error is this: Stop using MTL. Translate it manually and professionally.

The many bugs and issues that occurs using MTL, is because the methods specific that a "Machine Translation" uses often screw some lines up, that the game attempts to read, and gets an error, because reading that information, isn't possible when it is confused by a change of line that conflicts with certain command lines its trying to read and vice versa.

I cannot fathom why people use MTL. Much less a raw one...literally the laziest and most offensive form of translating something that doesn't deserve no effort put into. Garble of nonsense lines such as "Bread bread bread". Gracious goodness...
Man that's such a shame this is exactly the kinda game i was looking for but i'm locked out of some of the scenes just because of MTL. I wonder if i can get the game raw somewhere, just so it can at least function normally.

kained

Jul 7, 2020
I completely failed to unlock the Araka section. MTL is sort of passable but not passable enough to figure out what I'm supposed to do or not do as I explore with the male protag. The male protag section of the game is a good game in itself. Lots of CGs to discover, dark story, good artwork and voice acting. And can confirm the game has ryona for those interested in that sort of thing. I'll have to try again to get to the Araka section of the game.

S3vatari0n

May 9, 2020
I completely failed to unlock the Araka section. MTL is sort of passable but not passable enough to figure out what I'm supposed to do or not do as I explore with the male protag. The male protag section of the game is a good game in itself. Lots of CGs to discover, dark story, good artwork and voice acting. And can confirm the game has ryona for those interested in that sort of thing. I'll have to try again to get to the Araka section of the game.
If you're not sure how to get the Araka part the real way, get all of her personal belongings and avoid doing the Vault/Safe memories (most of the doors to the next floor has an alternate open method).

Reactions: kained

Penitensary

May 10, 2020
Just finished the game on True End, annnd... Yeah, the combat system is a mess.

Some tips, spoilered for your convenience:

You will f--k yourself over trying to inspect everything, since in Araka's section you keep having to save the male MC's ass every time he does that with an unavoidable scene that will, as mentioned, make you weaker (mostly lowering Strength). Not having the male MC touch anything aside from the 7 relics means every time you 'help' him nothing happens to your stats because you'll no longer be on the receiving end of those events. This is true for everything except the toilet where you get the talisman, not sure how to avoid it but every H-scene drops your stats like a rock across the board.

There is only one Bossfight tactic:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

The final boss however
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

I attached my save directory if you want to take a look, the final save is right before the final boss who is perfectly doable. All CGs should be unlocked with exception of 'fap level' 2 and 3, and 'lose often' 2 and 3, because as mentioned, i wanted to actually beat this guy.

Enjoy folks.

miZx

Jan 17, 2019
The combat is broken in the version you downloaded because some scripts were translated incorrectly. There's a kind of fixed version (translation on those scripts were reversed) somewhere in this thread.
thanks bro

Streer

Sep 20, 2019
Anyone know if there's someone currently working on an actual translation?

I'm willing to take it on, for now. My Japanese is not good and I'll still rely on DeepL to do a "first draft" for me (which I'll fix up, using dictionaries if need be, so not a glorified MTL v2). It'll be far from perfect, but better than the fucking mess it is now.

Also, if I do a proper translation from scratch using Translator++, there should be no syntax errors.

I know myself, so I know I'll probably get bored and not finish it, or only finish it months or years from now, but I can send the .trans to anyone who'd want to take over if that happens.

S3vatari0n

May 9, 2020
Anyone know if there's someone currently working on an actual translation?

I'm willing to take it on, for now. My Japanese is not good and I'll still rely on DeepL to do a "first draft" for me (which I'll fix up, using dictionaries if need be, so not a glorified MTL v2). It'll be far from perfect, but better than the fucking mess it is now.

Also, if I do a proper translation from scratch using Translator++, there should be no syntax errors.

I know myself, so I know I'll probably get bored and not finish it, or only finish it months or years from now, but I can send the .trans to anyone who'd want to take over if that happens.
I'm not sure about ULMF, but at lest on here, there's nobody currently working on it. I started on a personal TL clean-up, but lost it when my computer died and couldn't get the motivation to start again.

If you do work on it, would you be working on the on screen pop-ups and the notifications in the top corner? If you do, be really careful about those as they are done through script calls and were what broke the second half of the game in the original MTL.

Streer

Sep 20, 2019
I'm not sure about ULMF, but at lest on here, there's nobody currently working on it. I started on a personal TL clean-up, but lost it when my computer died and couldn't get the motivation to start again.

If you do work on it, would you be working on the on screen pop-ups and the notifications in the top corner? If you do, be really careful about those as they are done through script calls and were what broke the second half of the game in the original MTL.
tbh I didn't look back into this game enough so far to even remember those. All I remembered was that I enjoyed the CG and how god awful the MTL was. Good tip though, thanks. I'll try avoiding them.

I own a copy of RPGMV, so I wonder if it'd be possible to insert lines or something (not translate the actual text) whenever those scripts are called. Or if that'd already screw up the syntax; or alternatively, make the game completely unplayable.

S3vatari0n

May 9, 2020
tbh I didn't look back into this game enough so far to even remember those. All I remembered was that I enjoyed the CG and how god awful the MTL was. Good tip though, thanks. I'll try avoiding them.

I own a copy of RPGMV, so I wonder if it'd be possible to insert lines or something (not translate the actual text) whenever those scripts are called. Or if that'd already screw up the syntax; or alternatively, make the game completely unplayable.
It might be possible, but the way it's done in the game is through a plugin that produces a battle log and an adventure log, and not through the base RPGMV systems.

One thing I was doing before I had to replace my pc, was to pick a section of unused variables (I earmarked 10 of them just in case) and whenever one of those script calls would pop up, I'd take the text, pass it to one of the variables as a string, then once you've done that, set the same script call to write out the variable's value instead of directly posting the text.

The problem with the way it was is that these script calls can't have spaces in them or it will pitch a syntax error. In JP, this isn't a problem as there's no spaces between the characters. EN though, lot's of spaces...
The functioning MTLs get around this by either untranslating those script calls or underscoring the spaces instead. Functional, but jarring.
Variables get around this by fooling the script into thinking there's no spaces because the spaces come after the script has finished reading it's instructions.

3.00 star(s) 10 Votes