RPGM Completed Lewd Realm Sacrifice Araka ~A JK Exorcist Horror RPG [20210620] [I'm Moralist]

3.00 star(s) 10 Votes

f9account

Engaged Member
Mar 20, 2020
Is fetus-eating some kind of weird new fad amongst game circles now? Battle Demon Kirsten (released earlier this year) also happened to have a monster that ate the MC's fetus that came out of nowhere within a dungeon. The dev actually removed this one after multiple complaints in the comments btw. The guy from Circle Fairy Flower also released a short game for ci-en followers involving a minotaur doing fetus-eating, though i didn't bother to take a look at it.

And here's my save, just to note - i can't remember what choices i even made in the prologue, so you might get hit with a debuff or two in there without even knowing where it came from thanks to the mechanics. The save itself is just from before the cerberus boss.

Save
I think it's more like how all art works--someone comes up with a (relatively) unique idea, then everyone wants to do it.

For example, see how Marvel introduced the idea of the multiverse into the public consciousness. Now every movie and series wants to do it (despite it being part of sci-fi for decades).

Reactions: lalapolpolpol

lalapolpolpol

Feb 26, 2018
That's disgusting. What's the ci-en link?
Just to note, it's behind the 500 yen plan instead of the free one, but i guess if you are that desperate for a game about a minotaur performing an abortion with his penis before eating the fetus (offscreen), it's right up your alley. Also, the game has NTR elements (the author REALLY went all out in there) in that the baby is from the girl's boyfriend. Lovely.

Ahem, i think we should stop on this topic, the thread is going from discussing the game to discussing eroge featuring fetus-eating, which is probably the most bizarre derrailing topic i have ever experience here yet, and that's NOT an easy feat to do i should note.

Reactions: Noone202

kandrew123

Oct 14, 2018
So uh, playing through this game again after 1 year to see if most issues regarding the "synthax error" have been fixed (nope, seems like i will have to wait some more). i came across a special scene that made me wonder if it should net a tag for this. More specifically one you get if you lose to the humanoid tentacle monster boss while pregnant.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

I must mention that as a pregnancy fan, this scene alone killed my boner so fast i flat out clicked out of the game without a second thought when i realized what was happening.

"I'm a Moralist" you say? Press X to doubt!
Still wonder if it's possible to beat that boss

kandrew123

Oct 14, 2018
Maybe? He always hits me with an attack that leads to the aforementioned error before i manage to take him down.
I just don't know if I'm dumb or it's meant to be that way, but once I've lost to a boss it's pretty much impossible for me to beat even mob enemies

S3vatari0n

May 9, 2020
I just don't know if I'm dumb or it's meant to be that way, but once I've lost to a boss it's pretty much impossible for me to beat even mob enemies
It's supposed to be that way. The general idea is that the more corrupt Araka becomes, the less able she is to prevent lewd things from happening to her/fight back against the demons. She's supposed to be a miko and her abilities run on her faith.

This is why activating her negative events in the first half give her a massive debuff and makes it near impossible to win against anyone.

V0RPAL1N

Sep 29, 2020
dev has a new game coming up
A good news, while we wait for a real translation. Seriously what's with the mtl surge. Though I guess It's better than 2018, when half the games released were getting poetry.

3.00 star(s) 10 Votes