RPGM Completed Lewd Realm Sacrifice Araka ~A JK Exorcist Horror RPG [20210620] [I'm Moralist]

3.00 star(s) 10 Votes

glimpse_eye

Mar 14, 2020
i dont know if others stil get these problems i keep gettin "syntaxerror unexpected indetifier". it happens at most CG when fightin enemy, losin to them or halfway a CG.

kandrew123

Oct 14, 2018
they confirmed on ci en that it will have an english translation
Nice, looks pretty good from what I've seen so far. Played the demo a bit and I saw something in the setting that might suggest that, while it's going to have the usual rape and brutalization, you can disable it and just play a little country-side romance sim with childhood friends. Might be wrong since I can't read moon runes.

Jan 30, 2019
Nice, looks pretty good from what I've seen so far. Played the demo a bit and I saw something in the setting that might suggest that, while it's going to have the usual rape and brutalization, you can disable it and just play a little country-side romance sim with childhood friends. Might be wrong since I can't read moon runes.
cool, I first saw this game some months ago but I completely forgot about it, I thought it had already been released but looks like it got delayed. I don't know that much about it besides the genres and display images but looks interesting from what you said

gigacoom

Nov 9, 2021
Its getting released on steam.

Bad news: By a shitty MTL company. Its going to be almost certainly BAD MTL

spinesplendi

Mar 20, 2021
Its getting released on steam.

Bad news: By a shitty MTL company. Its going to be almost certainly BAD MTL
oh, the same guys who fucked up Kris and the city of pleasure with a buggy mtl version, I was excited for that game...

Akor87

Mar 11, 2020
Someone asked them about this issue, and this was Moralist answer:

• 同人サークル『I'm moralist』2022年11月27日 20:44

• Thanks for the advice. We chose them because they had a solid contract compared to other publishers. First, let's look at the results of translations of previous works. If there is a problem with bad translations or bugs, I will consider a method like your advice.

RagueltheUFO

Jan 19, 2020
So question, if someone does a bad MTL, does it prevent others from actually able to translate it correctly? Since that seems to be a reoccuring theme unless the game was already broken to begin with.

3.00 star(s) 10 Votes