RPGM Completed Lewd Realm Sacrifice Araka ~A JK Exorcist Horror RPG [20210620] [I'm Moralist]

3.00 star(s) 10 Votes

np305

Nov 5, 2019
Sushi is more edible than badly prepared fish.
What even is your point? Are you dense or something?

>Raw MTL - No edits, just thrown through Google Translate and put back in the game.
>Edited MTL - Slightly touched up to make more sense, but often still full of poetry.
>Full/Fan Translation - Someone taking their time to go over an entire game's translation themselves.
Are that mean game can also be considerd "Not Complete" Because is not properly translated not because the game still on development ? because from play i through there only 2 ending so far.

df223

Mar 13, 2021
Uff the MTL is really good in this one at leat for the 10 minutes i m playing , THE GIRL has A VOICE ACTRESS god this can t be any more good

whrae

Mar 31, 2021
wow this kind of game ( my favorite type ) was released the same day as my birthay and i didn t see it til now

darkdhruv123

Dec 19, 2018
you can, for starters, play a "new game" and choose "action" instead of horror, it will instantly let you play as the girl. keep in mind that most of the people here says that it is buggy, especially battles... i havent tried finishing the game so i dont know how connected the action and horror is though...
i dont know why it doesnt let me do the same thing
i have option to skip horror and that plays the game in quick play

Ex-s Gundam

Aug 15, 2018
i dont know why it doesnt let me do the same thing
i have option to skip horror and that plays the game in quick play
what do you mean quick play? the intro may look the same between the guy and girl but keep scrolling... it should display the girl side

df223

Mar 13, 2021
I think so. My initial impression (2 mins into the game) - it's decent for the most part

Yeah... gonna take that last line back lol
exactly dude... it has no sense, please somebody do the translation Please...i fucking love the game man pleasee

Khaitoh

Feb 28, 2018
Looking at the thumbnail, I guess pregnancy is a mechanic but just yo be sure,

is it really:
Mechanics (repeatable / multiple partner),
Or Scene/Story Only (Part of the Story / Ending)

kandrew123

Oct 14, 2018
Looking at the thumbnail, I guess pregnancy is a mechanic but just yo be sure,

is it really:
Mechanics (repeatable / multiple partner),
Or Scene/Story Only (Part of the Story / Ending)
Looks like it's recurrent based on the DLsite samples, but I can't say for sure since bugs keep me from progressing with Araka's portion of the game

Onyxdime

Smutlord
Game Developer
Jul 26, 2017
I don't think I've learned my lesson with horror games. Nothing scares me more than jump scares. You can't fight anything in the horror mode and I assumed that "Well, technically you're not supposed to play this mode and go straight to the hentai" but then its like "But I'm crying here because I can't stand creepy dolls and ghosts popping up and then vanishing like the game is glitching" ;v;
It's the fucking jumpscare at the ending that got me with the grinning eyeless, toothless face. God damn.

3.00 star(s) 10 Votes