RPGM Completed Lewd Realm Sacrifice Araka ~A JK Exorcist Horror RPG [20210620] [I'm Moralist]

3.00 star(s) 10 Votes

S3vatari0n

May 9, 2020
Male Protagonist, not Female. Although, with the word salad the MTL devolves into most of the time the uploader probably saw "Female" in the translation as MTL seems to mess up pronouns all the time.
Actually it's both. 1st half of the game is a scene collector and somewhat of a horror-mystery ADV game while the 2nd half unlocks with a particular route and you play as the Female Protagonist with more gameplay mechanics. The content is about 50/50 for both Protagonists. Unfortunately the second half is broken because of a/some missing ")" in an event or code string.

Reactions: PaulaDeen

Afflicted Mind

Game Developer
Apr 26, 2020
Can you start Araka part without her being wasted by demons? I try skip all the memory and only take her stuff, she still end up getting wasted. Read in one of the bad end that you can start Araka part without her being wasted.

Afflicted Mind

Game Developer
Apr 26, 2020
Oooh so the weakened thing will happen when you play the 2nd part. Damnn this is some good shit, hope the 2nd part syntax error fixed soon, I'm playing MTL the jap version for now.

Sep 30, 2017
Really a good game, just waiting for a fixed second part
Anyone else getting syntax errors when defeated?
The second part already "Mostly" got fixed a few days ago. I don't know why, but the uploader uploaded with an older version of the translation patch (like 1.5). Version 1.7 of the translation patch fixed the syntax errors making it possible to actually beat the second part without any form of cheating if you also wanted to see the H-scenes in that part. I went ahead and combined the 1.7 patch with the partial compatibility patch. But if you want to do it yourself, you can both from ULMF (the partial compatibility patch is in the other thread on ulmf). The full mtl patch is only around 1.4 MB and the partial compatibility patch is even smaller than that.

Just note, that even though the syntax errors are fixed, it's possible that there may still be problems, I noticed that every scene got preceded by a random battle, which didn't happen with the 1.5 patch or the unpatched version. This didn't seem to cause any big issues, but it was strange.

fraazx

Feb 6, 2018
The second part already "Mostly" got fixed a few days ago. I don't know why, but the uploader uploaded with an older version of the translation patch (like 1.5). Version 1.7 of the translation patch fixed the syntax errors making it possible to actually beat the second part without any form of cheating if you also wanted to see the H-scenes in that part. I went ahead and combined the 1.7 patch with the partial compatibility patch. But if you want to do it yourself, you can both from ULMF (the partial compatibility patch is in the other thread on ulmf). The full mtl patch is only around 1.4 MB and the partial compatibility patch is even smaller than that.

Just note, that even though the syntax errors are fixed, it's possible that there may still be problems, I noticed that every scene got preceded by a random battle, which didn't happen with the 1.5 patch or the unpatched version. This didn't seem to cause any big issues, but it was strange.
Black screen comes out when I press new game after skipping the instruction part and when I press O button, Araka masturbation scene comes out, then I pressed I or U button, it jumps to Araka part where I can only go up or down in the 2nd pic. In one of my test, a monster appeared after I pressed I and U button and battle began to which she got one shot then the lose animation came out with untranslated words. Also some more untranslated stuff appear if I press L,K,Y,U and I don't know what they mean so *shrug*. (This is the game applied with the file you provided) Almost forgot to mention but I use Japan locale

Last edited:

Apr 14, 2020
Thank you for the fix!
But I can't start a new game now, black screen comes out after the first few text.
I loaded my saved game and I stuck after I go through the tentacle hole to a new place (as the pic shows), I can't do anything, can't even open the menu, the game is like crashed except the monster has the walking action but they can't move.
I don't know what to do now

JumpNeet44

Jan 22, 2021
Thank you for the fix!
But I can't start a new game now, black screen comes out after the first few text.
I loaded my saved game and I stuck after I go through the tentacle hole to a new place (as the pic shows), I can't do anything, can't even open the menu, the game is like crashed except the monster has the walking action but they can't move.
I don't know what to do now
same

MrCasa

Jan 12, 2021
Is that Ttraslation complete at 100%

EDIT: How Permanent State Works ?

i have problems with syntax errors how to fix ?

Last edited:

S3vatari0n

May 9, 2020
Is that Ttraslation complete at 100%

EDIT: How Permanent State Works ?
Permanent states add a debuff to your stats and some of them cause in battle effects like making enemies more likely to use erotic attacks.

The translation for this game is not 100%
  • The log text in the upper left that appears after some events is about half untranslated
  • If you're using the fix, the battle log is untranslated
  • There's some lines that were missed by the MTL
For people interested in how the fix works and if someone reading know javascript might know how to improve it, maybe please?:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:
Reactions: f9account

ko19

Dec 14, 2017
blackscreen at game start is a problem caused by translation 1.7, there have been 3 translation updates in the past 24 hours

Lord Riz

Aug 5, 2017

How do I actually download your file and where do I put it?

ko19

Dec 14, 2017
How do I actually download your file and where do I put it?
rightclick -- save as

extract (the attached file is 7z format, you probably need 7zip to extract, i am not sure if winrar can handle it, but go to the ULMF thread for a newer translation)

paste it into the www folder and overwrite everything. if you don't get a popup asking you to overwrite a few hundred files then you did something wrong.

VEHX

Jun 14, 2018
I am just going to hold back until I get certainty that most of the game breaking bugs are fixed.

Lord Riz

Aug 5, 2017
rightclick -- save as

extract (the attached file is 7z format, you probably need 7zip to extract, i am not sure if winrar can handle it, but go to the ULMF thread for a newer translation)

paste it into the www folder and overwrite everything. if you don't get a popup asking you to overwrite a few hundred files then you did something wrong.
Thank you <3

3.00 star(s) 10 Votes