RPGM Completed Lewd Realm Sacrifice Araka ~A JK Exorcist Horror RPG [20210620] [I'm Moralist]

3.00 star(s) 10 Votes

narnif

Sep 4, 2017
Someone said it earlier but I can't confirm yet, in one of the endings she's older.
The implication being that she's underage when the game takes place.
Game text is also pretty explicit about her body.
I just jumped in, and there are scenes that you "recall" around the building. first one I see is 'ambiguous' as to what grade the girl is in. Also, though the English is butchered something fierce, it alludes to Araka being younger than most women in her profession, or at least looking younger than she is yet still being equivalent to an 18-year-old in high school.

Detective Cancer

Deep Cunt
Donor
Aug 28, 2018
I just jumped in, and there are scenes that you "recall" around the building. first one I see is 'ambiguous' as to what grade the girl is in. Also, though the English is butchered something fierce, it alludes to Araka being younger than most women in her profession, or at least looking younger than she is yet still being equivalent to an 18-year-old in high school.
Yeah the poetry is really strong in this one.

aguy57

Sep 18, 2017
Someone said it earlier but I can't confirm yet, in one of the endings she's older.
That is true.
The implication being that she's underage when the game takes place.
Hell no.
Game text is also pretty explicit about her body.
It is not.

I've not seen all of the scenes, but I didn't really find anything that I would classify as "lolicon". It's pretty obvious if you just compare it to some actual loli games like the ones by shoku.

If you're avoiding it because just because loli, play it.

Reactions: CroakerEatsBacon
Jul 29, 2017
games buggy as fuck and the translation is butchered. game breaks when you use skills in the girls part, the game seems intresting too so it's a shame it soo unplayable right now

Tagnol

Feb 21, 2020
So since no one has answered it yet figured I should. Other folks have mentioned the uploader being pretty lazy but this is just 2 (compatible) mtls over on ULMF, one being menus and other dialouge choices, and the other being a full mtl deepL translation which is why you're seeing it be actually pretty respectable at parts, but then others being poetry.

Furthermore furthermore some of you are getting the syntax error when you reach part 2 and there is actual combat. That's a known bug with both their mtls individually (probably has to do with how the filing system is) that happens in combat with a lot of sexual modifiers in combat. One of the guys doing the deepl ver (I think he's planning to do some grammar editing but can't remember for sure) said he has a fix a couple days ago. But likely based on the fact uploader probably is using that version it's not working.

In the meantime you can go for the various bad ends which is where basically all the H-content is by just choosing to submit every encounter and make it through the game that way. Final boss is unbeatable with the bug but from what I understand there isn't much inbetween what it shows for true end in the cg room and beating the boss, and as users have mentioned you can unlock all cgs at the onset

NGL I hope someday this game gets a proper full translation as it is definitely one of the best H games I've ever played.

Reactions: Akor87 and RenH
Sep 30, 2017
From the posts I'm seeing, it seems the upload here is using an older version of the translation patch (likely 1.5) from ULMF. Version 1.7 fixes the syntax errors. You should be able to just overwrite the 1.5 translation with the 1.7, though if this is also using the partial, you may want to grab the patch that was intended to be used with the full mtl as well and reapply it after updating to 1.7.

Note the game is split into two parts. The horror section has no combat and is closer to an adventure game. You explore the building and try to find your way up to the top. If you meet certain conditions, you can move onto the second part, the Araka section. If you don't meet them, the game will tell you what you need to do, and you can use the skip horror option when starting a new game to skip to the Araka section. In the Araka section, you will have to fight your way up the building, and there are points where your choices in the horror section can either help or hurt you. Something that seemed to do nothing in the horror section can lead to an H-scene in the Araka section. As you get more H-scenes in the Araka section, she gets weaker, losing her abilities and gaining debuffs. The gallery includes an unlock option (it's the lever by the exit). It's available from the get go if you only want to view the scenes.

foofoo3344

Dec 5, 2017
this is male protagonist not female
It's both. In the first part you control the guy. In the second part you control the girl BUT you have to get the first part right to continue to the second part. Otherwise it's bad end after the first part.

nope.spawn

Aug 14, 2017
So for those that are confused about the gameplay/endless prologue, it's because there are two parts that play out very differently.

Before you begin, you're given a choice to play the first part in full, or skip it and just make a few choices instead of playing the whole thing out. If you don't make the right choices, you'll just get a Bad End in part 1 and won't go on to part 2, thus no gameplay for you.

In the first part, you play as the male protag going around the building using his ability on various objects to "see" the events happening/that happened (I'm not so clear on this) in the spirit world. The events that you see will directly affect what happens in Part 2. All the scenes you choose to see in Part 1 will happen in Part 2. If you skip it, then it won't happen in Part 2.

You need to collect all of Araka's items in Part 1 to get access to part 2. Part 2 plays more like your traditional RPG with some combat rape. Any scenes you triggered in Part 1 will cause debuffs to the female protag in this part.

There's a flowchart available that explains how to progress, but it's in Japanese so you'll have to translate it yourself.

I quite enjoyed the game and its unique concept, but my inability to read Japanese made it a bit clunky for me to play. I played the Japanese version using a text hooker and translation aggregator since I didn't want to wait for the translation and I'm pretty glad I did that since it seems the EN MTL is quite buggy. AFAIK the MTL outright disables the major Bad End because it doesn't work properly.

• Yay, new update!
Reactions: Sarek

clnght3

May 26, 2020
I played this and it's a really good game, although the MTL is abismal at best, it looks decent at the start but as you move one it goes to shit (got it from SVS comics). As some had already said, the game's divided in two: the horror section and the Araka section.
One of the good endings is really easy to obtain, the other endings are kind of difficult, I only got 2 bad endings and a good one (apparently the other good one is impossible in this broken version), those 3 endings I got are possible in the horror section which is more like an exploring setting with various things to check that seemingly do nothing (but that's just yet) if you get a bad ending the game will tell you how to proceed, but basically you need to collect all 7 of Araka's belongings, then when you reach the top, you'll get to the Araka section, this can be much more easily achievable by selecting the non-horror option and picking the right choices.
In the version I played, the Araka section is impossible as using anything other than a regular attack during a fight will send an error argument, getting defeated will also give you an error and some fights are unavoidable so I didn't do much here, the seemingly innocent inspects you did are actually H-scenes and the more you interacted with them, the more they last but if you are aiming for the true ending you gotta avoid them or at least interact with them as little as possible (but recommended not to).
The game is great but it needs a better translation plus a couple bug fixes, hopefully someone will do it soon.

Btw I played this on Joiplay (Redmi Note 9 4GB/128GB) and had no issues apart from those errors that everyone's getting

Reactions: dragonmaster4
3.00 star(s) 10 Votes