4.50 star(s) 2 Votes

Levy88

Jul 25, 2017
Is there any way to save in this ? or have he/she just completely given up on making any save functions for their games since Blue is better : /?
She used to pay someone to build the save system as it requires a different set of skills compared to what she does. She no longer has the extra funding to waste on QoL features very few would actually pay for so what we get is what we get.

Belugahs

May 5, 2017
I could consider doing a video of all the scenes of LRRH at 1080 60 fps, for those who like me, do not like that there is no save system and we just want to see the scenes, would there be many interested?

(sorry english)

Belugahs

May 5, 2017
Hi guys, I made a test video of joyous reunion 0.2 with all the scenes of this version (8) at 1080p and 60 fps, if you like the quality I can do another one with all the scenes of LRRH 1.03 (45 approximately according to the wiki), I hope you like it and tell me if you want the other video

PD:

My personal opinion on this version is very bad at the moment, it is true that it is a version 0.2, but the scenes are pretty bad, but it has helped me to learn how to make the video and I would not mind doing the rest while there is such a guide well explained as the official wiki

Again, I'm sorry for the spelling mistakes, it's not my native language and it helped me a lot of the google translator

Enjoy :)

Belugahs

May 5, 2017
I just recorded all the scenes of LRRH right now, tomorrow I cut the video and upload it, it's been about 3 hours of recording, I hope the video does not stay too long, see you tomorrow!

Reactions: Zeppole

CiraR3

Jan 14, 2018
Hi all, bit random but i wanna throw some cash to the dev but her site looks a bit sketchy. is there an alternative or do we have to use the link on the "chronicles of Alexstrasza"

Levy88

Jul 25, 2017
Hi all, bit random but i wanna throw some cash to the dev but her site looks a bit sketchy. is there an alternative or do we have to use the link on the "chronicles of Alexstrasza"
Pretty much whatever is on her site.

She can't do patreon or other conventional methods of payment because of the Blizzard Entertainment assets she has in the game.

Belugahs

May 5, 2017
Lewd Red Riding Hoof all scenes (include bonus) 3,24Gb 45:25 Min 1080p 60Fps

Enjoy
Maybe I'll do the same with blue is better and archmage alori, I've had a good time doing it and I want to have these videos for when I feel like having a moment of intimacy ....... <3

If I could find a guide as detailed as the wiki, I would like to make videos of the whole saga throughout the summer, if you know well-explained guides let me know and I'll raise it

Again, sorry english

lordlundar

Sep 30, 2017
Maybe I'll do the same with blue is better and archmage alori, I've had a good time doing it and I want to have these videos for when I feel like having a moment of intimacy ....... <3

If I could find a guide as detailed as the wiki, I would like to make videos of the whole saga throughout the summer, if you know well-explained guides let me know and I'll raise it

Again, sorry english
Well, from the 420 site there's this link which covers Chapter 1 and 2 excluding the remake and Archmage Alori.

Then there's these 3 videos covering the remake (not sure if everything is covered in it though):

The above videos are from this profile:

And finally there's a russian site which has all of them and are complete but not as well organized as the english wiki and unless you can speak russian can be confusing.

Those are all the ones I know of.

Reactions: Belugahs

Belugahs

May 5, 2017
Archmage alori all scenes 1080p 60fps 35:33min 3,2GB

Tomorrow or last I will record blue is better,I hope you like it!

Enjoy!

Reactions: Zeppole

prew

Dec 24, 2017
The 0.3 is out, some guy uploaded it to the 420chan forum. ( )

Belugahs

May 5, 2017
You can not access this content because it violates our Terms of Use :((

but keep up your work!!!
I'm going to upload everything to a mega folder, it's the only page I can think of to upload such large files, I do not know if someone will have problems with the limit of downloads, tell me if you know of any page to upload large files with a good speed download

4.50 star(s) 2 Votes