blahblah25

Respected User
Apr 19, 2018
Is it just me or does the Male MC kinda look like this guy from bubble boy ? lmao
bubbleboy2001.0108.jpg

sergesan

Aug 3, 2018
sorry but u mess the game- i now patreon user pays u but u made a interessting story to - scientist changes to an idiot who seems like he had never a girlfriend/or ever seen one and now have a medicine to make all women bimbos...with one decision- no story...no sense! english is not my best language ,i could better tell in german but in 30 min u turn the game to nothing good-not everytime is good what the most payers tell and wish-good luck

Jul 18, 2017
MEGA Link keeps failing to fully download through the Mega Sync app can someone reup the MEGA Link?
that would be greatly appreciated :)

Jul 18, 2017
i am surprised the game will not have incest, especially since the protagonists seem to have moments where they might actually do something together :test3::FeelsGoodMan:

i don't mind the game without the incest, seems weird it was popping up in the incest tag at one point i assume it has been removed from that now.

I'll watch the game for now and see where it goes in 2 or 3 more updates.

lucifuge1973

May 7, 2018
Man I've done more LSD then a Janis Joplin roadie and I promised after the CN Tower incident I'd never try it again. Guess I better hit an NA meeting soon. I won't let LSD break me LOL

The ArcKnight

Nylon enthusiast, Harem enjoyer.
Donor
May 19, 2018
I said it before and I'll say it again good game so far. So I will echo some others that have said an incest route would be nice. This is all just personal preference as I like the sister and don't want to see her with any other man but the other MC and lesbian scenes do nothing for me unless a guys involved. To all that enjoy it more power to you! Also a varying levels of bimboification would be nice.

Darth Sidious

The Senate & Emperor of the First Galactic Empire
Donor
Sep 24, 2017
Dang I wanna do the sister already, shame it isn't tagged with incest.

Mike Meier

Game Developer
Nov 16, 2016
Hey guys!

Update 7 is out for my $10+ supporters. Check it out if you feel like supporting me:

- over 70 new rendered images
- 3 new scenes

Update 6.1 is public now, so grab it here for any platform you want:

dbp5ca

Donor
Mar 13, 2017
Actually shame about the no incest as I was hoping the sister could get it on with the daughter and mother at the same time :love: No interest in the brother doing the sister.

Last edited:

EdgeOfShadow

Sep 24, 2017
Pc version: ~800MB
Compressed version: ~80MB
Android version: 3.6GB

What the actual fuck?!

Last edited:

Mike Meier

Game Developer
Nov 16, 2016
Pc version: ~800MB
Compressed version: ~80MB
Android version: 3.6GB

What the actual fuck?!
Well, it seems that the Android link actually leads to packages for all platforms.
You need to grab the "...armeabi-v7a-release.apk" file for most phones or tablets, or the "...x86_64-release.apk" file for chromebooks.

3.50 star(s) 4 Votes