Mike Meier

Game Developer
Nov 16, 2016
Is the 'Don't send Ashley to work' option actually there the second time if you send her the first time? Looks like the only way to have her stick around (hospital room) is to not let her go the first time
Yep, you're absolutely correct. I fucked up with the variables. Thank you for bringing it up, I'll release a fix soon.

Reactions: TempTitle

xMentat

Apr 14, 2018
I'm getting a weird renpy error:

I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
File "renpy/common/00mixers.rpy", line 25, in script
init -1600 python hide:
File "renpy/common/00mixers.rpy", line 25, in <module>
init -1600 python hide:
File "renpy/common/00mixers.rpy", line 45, in _execute_python_hide
renpy.music.register_channel(i)
AttributeError: 'module' object has no attribute 'NO_VIDEO'

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
File "/home/paul/Games/LewdSiblingDuo/renpy/bootstrap.py", line 313, in bootstrap
renpy.main.main()
File "/home/paul/Games/LewdSiblingDuo/renpy/main.py", line 423, in main
renpy.game.context().run(node)
File "renpy/common/00mixers.rpy", line 25, in script
init -1600 python hide:
File "/home/paul/Games/LewdSiblingDuo/renpy/ast.py", line 882, in execute
renpy.python.py_exec_bytecode(self.code.bytecode, self.hide, store=self.store)
File "/home/paul/Games/LewdSiblingDuo/renpy/python.py", line 1913, in py_exec_bytecode
exec bytecode in globals, locals
File "renpy/common/00mixers.rpy", line 25, in <module>
init -1600 python hide:
File "renpy/common/00mixers.rpy", line 45, in _execute_python_hide
renpy.music.register_channel(i)
File "/home/paul/Games/LewdSiblingDuo/renpy/audio/audio.py", line 726, in register_channel
c = Channel(name, loop, stop_on_mute, tight, file_prefix, file_suffix, buffer_queue, movie=movie, framedrop=framedrop)
File "/home/paul/Games/LewdSiblingDuo/renpy/audio/audio.py", line 244, in __init__
self.movie = renpy.audio.renpysound.NO_VIDEO
AttributeError: 'module' object has no attribute 'NO_VIDEO'

Linux-4.4.0-137-generic-i686-with-debian-stretch-sid
Ren'Py 7.1.0.882

Mon Oct 15 12:28:39 2018

the66

beware, the germans are cumming
Modder
Respected User
Donor
Jan 27, 2017
here is my unofficial android port of Lewd Sibling Duo Update 5.2
have fun and please report problems (you can reach me )

Mike Meier

Game Developer
Nov 16, 2016
Hey guys!
Update 6.0 is out for my $10+ supporters on Patreon.

- over 70 new rendered images
- 2 new scenes
Please consider supporting the development!

Update 5.2 is public now, so come grab it for any platform:

U

User_10739

Here's my "squashed like bug" (compressed) version.

Lossy compression is used. (means some, image/audio/video quality may be reduced to make files smaller)
I have a 27" monitor and I don't notice any difference but you may, so, if you don't like it, tell someone who gives a shit...

Lewd Sibling Duo [v5.2] [Mike Meier] - Original Size: (764MB)

Squashed Download - PC (69MB): - - -

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Mike Meier

Game Developer
Nov 16, 2016
Hey guys!
Update 6.1 with the grammar fixes by Envixer is out for my $2+ supporters on Patreon.

Please consider supporting the development!

Reactions: Olivia_V
U

User_10739

Uploaded v6.1 (pc), updated OP and...
Here's my "squashed like bug" (compressed) version.

Lossy compression is used. (means some, image/audio/video quality may be reduced to make files smaller)
I have a 27" monitor and I rarely notice any difference but you may, so, if you don't like it, feel free to download the original...

Lewd Sibling Duo [v6.1] [Mike Meier] - Original Size: (878MB)

Squashed Download - PC (78MB): - - -

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Trasher2018

Engaged Member
Aug 21, 2018
As I said in the past, I really like the premise of this game, but the updates are absurdly short. I mean, there is no real branching currently. This is "just" a linear game most of the time. This update is over after what? 10 minutes - maybe even less?

Reactions: ☆Jonathan Wick♤

Calyps0

Mar 24, 2018
Such a beautiful game. Can't wait for the MAC version to be uploaded when available!

Reactions: dahobo
May 6, 2017
At last I played it and I have to say that the premise is interesting playing with two protagonists and that enzymes are brother. But there are some points that I know of history; first that is quite linear and very few options are important, and the second is that I do not like it is the personality of the brothers (that is, us) because it gives me the sensation that it has no control over anything and that it is only the sister of the mauinaciones and the one that controls them all and the one that has the greatest fun. It's that that would be better if it could be more dominates,also she can have sex with ashley, but we swim with Kate that wel,more than lewd siblings, it is better to say, is the sister the lewd

DonStark

May 4, 2017
Hi, keep your good work but i'm going to wait some news update right now i'm not frankly interested in the game anymore ...

- We embody a brother and a sister and i think we will see nothing between both of us ...
- I don't like the story ... we create a serum to cure certain diseases and finally we have a bimbo serum who transform women in stupid trash who just want cock ...
- And 80% of scenes are with the Sister, why not one update brother and one update sister ... I know that in the new version we have 1 scene with brother and 1 scene with sister, but with the brother it's always work work work and the sis it's meeting, school, date, fuck ....

It's only my opinion but for me this game is more focused on the sister than on both of us ...

Reactions: christoprd

the66

beware, the germans are cumming
Modder
Respected User
Donor
Jan 27, 2017
here is my unofficial android port of Lewd Sibling Duo Update6.1
have fun and please report problems (you can reach me )

3.50 star(s) 4 Votes