Wolf1114

May 7, 2017
@Mike Meier, could I ask you to provide the change-log so they can update it? I (and probably a lot of people) want to know what's been and will be changing between updates (it's tiring downloading everytime there's and updating without knowing if it's only a bugfix or if it's actually new content). Thanks in advance.

Mike Meier

Game Developer
Nov 16, 2016
@Mike Meier, could I ask you to provide the change-log so they can update it? I (and probably a lot of people) want to know what's been and will be changing between updates (it's tiring downloading everytime there's and updating without knowing if it's only a bugfix or if it's actually new content). Thanks in advance.
Sure.
Update 4:
- over 70 new rendered images
- 2 new scenes
Update 4.1:
- fixed many grammatical errors and typos, thanks to envixer
- added Android version

I am wondering if you have some kind of family relationship with Sid Meier, the best strategy game developer of my times ?
Not to my knowledge, no. I do love Civilization though :)

Trasher2018

Engaged Member
Aug 21, 2018
I am wondering if you have some kind of family relationship with Sid Meier, the best strategy game developer of my times ?
Don't know how common the name outside of germany is, but in germany this is one of the more popular names. Meier is on place 30, with all sorts of variations its on place 2 (including variants like Meyer). So I think such an assumption is quite far-fetched ^^

Besides, I think that Sid Meier would have his problems with this area of game development :) Or maybe not - who knows. *g*

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
Either i'm missing something or my idea of romance is different to other peoples but i'm not seeing it.

Granted you could almost mistake the sister's affection for the student as romance but going by her frame of mind it's more about the sex and the brother turned the girl I picked for his girlfriend into a bimbo that can barely control herself and will probably be far too dumb for a relationship by the time he's done with her.

I mean, it's a great sex game and the dynamic going on with some of the characters is great with an interesting story but there is absolutely nothing happening I could remotely call romantic.

Not a complaint as such, just confusion over the tag is all. Everything is was pretty enjoyable. I like how it all goes together and it's great to finally see a game with siblings that have an actual sibling relationship and not awkward attempts at sexual tension.

Reactions: Mike Meier

SrRK

Donor
Game Developer
Jun 18, 2018
Finally gave in and started playing this. I'm glad I did. Really enjoying it so far... my only criticism is that the MC looks like a 12-year-old boy trapped in a grown man's body. Other than that... I'm really enjoying the story and dialogue so far, the girls are very hot, and I'm never bored while playing it.

Reactions: Mike Meier

OmegaUltima

Sep 15, 2017
Finally gave in and started playing this. I'm glad I did. Really enjoying it so far... my only criticism is that the MC looks like a 12-year-old boy trapped in a grown man's body. Other than that... I'm really enjoying the story and dialogue so far, the girls are very hot, and I'm never bored while playing it.
...now I'm stuck trying to figure out how a "12-year-old boy trapped in a grown man's body" looks different than a standard grown man; I mean, he's in the body of a grown man, why would that make the grown man look different?

now, grown man in the body of a 12-year-old boy, that is a bit different...

SrRK

Donor
Game Developer
Jun 18, 2018
...now I'm stuck trying to figure out how a "12-year-old boy trapped in a grown man's body" looks different than a standard grown man; I mean, he's in the body of a grown man, why would that make the grown man look different?

now, grown man in the body of a 12-year-old boy, that is a bit different...
The face, man. The face. He's got the face of a 12-year-old but the body of a grown man.

And just to give you further context as to what a 12-year-old boy trapped in a grown man's body" looks like.... my apologies in advance btw. (this is from a different game. Warning: it will disturb you)

WaltS

Si vis pacem para bellum
Donor
Apr 4, 2018
The face, man. The face. He's got the face of a 12-year-old but the body of a grown man.

And just to give you further context as to what a 12-year-old boy trapped in a grown man's body" looks like.... my apologies in advance btw. (this is from a different game. Warning: it will disturb you)

WTF?
Aiyeh.... Not good....

Reactions: SrRK

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018

I like to think i'm an open minded gal, I don't kink shame and i'm pretty tolerant of things.

I have to ask though.

WTF is that?

It looks like someone stitched together several people then used the legs to store Goose eggs.

Reactions: SrRK

SrRK

Donor
Game Developer
Jun 18, 2018
I like to think i'm an open minded gal, I don't kink shame and i'm pretty tolerant of things.

I have to ask though.

WTF is that?

It looks like someone stitched together several people then used the legs to store Goose eggs.
Lmfao it's from the game Battle of the Bulges. When I was looking through the screenshots I was equally disgusted and amused. Nothing wrong with uh... liking... that sort of thing, though. I guess. Go look at the screenshots for that game if you're curious to see more.

The main character in this game is not anywhere near that level but I must admit I laughed out loud when I first saw his face, and he could definitely pass for a teenager from the chin-up.

the66

beware, the germans are cumming
Modder
Respected User
Donor
Jan 27, 2017
per request, here is my unofficial android port of Lewd Sibling Duo Update 4.1
have fun and please report problems (you can reach me )

Reactions: harmi and bas

Calyps0

Mar 24, 2018
per request, here is my unofficial android port of Lewd Sibling Duo Update 4.1
have fun and please report problems (you can reach me )
WOW thanks man! Can you zip a MAC version pls?

the66

beware, the germans are cumming
Modder
Respected User
Donor
Jan 27, 2017
WOW thanks man! Can you zip a MAC version pls?
totally unofficial
totally untested
totally unsupported

Calyps0

Mar 24, 2018
totally unofficial
totally untested
totally unsupported
Appreciate the effort but it didnt work. the DL file was only like 85MB. Cant be the full game.

3.50 star(s) 4 Votes