WaltS

Si vis pacem para bellum
Donor
Apr 4, 2018
So I just played this and - although quite short - enjoyed it.

Hope we'll see more of nurse Catherine.
@Mike Meier Will there be any action with her?

Grande tigre

Aug 1, 2018
Maybe I don't understand something but during the initial scene the text covers the images with animation

Calyps0

Mar 24, 2018
Is there any way someone can update the MAC version of game and add to OP? please?

GhostPhil

❤︎The Redhead Harem Master❤︎
Donor
Sep 3, 2018
I played this game today for the first time. At the beginning I noticed this: "Dr. Keller's Retrovirus". Is this a Stargate Atlantis reverence?

Mike Meier

Game Developer
Nov 16, 2016
Hey guys!
First of all, Update 4 is out for my $10+ supporters.
Check it out here:
I really appreciate all the support.

Is there any way someone can update the MAC version of game and add to OP? please?
As Update 3.1 went public today, I'm happy to share the link to its versions:

I played this game today for the first time. At the beginning I noticed this: "Dr. Keller's Retrovirus". Is this a Stargate Atlantis reverence?
It is a little nod to Atlantis, yes :)

Hi folks!
Did implement any body transformation?
There are some tits and ass enlargements implemented already, yes.

Maybe I don't understand something but during the initial scene the text covers the images with animation
I'm not sure what you mean. Which platform did you use?

Reactions: Calyps0

Calyps0

Mar 24, 2018
Hey guys!
First of all, Update 4 is out for my $10+ supporters.
Check it out here:
I really appreciate all the support.

As Update 3.1 went public today, I'm happy to share the link to its versions:

Amazing thanks!

Reactions: Mike Meier

The ArcKnight

Nylon enthusiast, Harem enjoyer.
Donor
May 19, 2018
So small critism, I played through this game, making alternate choices and besides letting ashley go to work it doesnt seem to change anything.... at all. And ashley going to work just means you get to see her fucked by strangers, not a huge fan of NTR soooo yeah. I know its a WiP but I hope the choices will matter and lead to different scenes/choices later.

Other then that, I loved the game, the sister is awesome and the models are gorgeous, writing is stellar and relationship between sister and Kate is adorable. I like the two character system, i like they each have their Hero/Villan choices and want to see more of this and their choices affecting the other like with Jenn (which is a gorgeous model), I know thats alot of work and writing to make happen but its also very unique and allows for lots or replay.

Personally, I'd love for different levels of bimboification depending on your choices, like if you choose to date Ash you can reverse it in her, allowing for a bit more Int in your paramour or a refinement of it so she's just not as stupid but still horny. I'd also love to see stockings on the sister (and other girls), her outfit is A+ already, a very supervillianess, feel to it, but would be even better with stockings/pantyhose but thats just my nylon fetish talking.

Is there planned incest content because a 3some with jenn would be bangin.

Great game mike, I can't wait to see more.

Mike Meier

Game Developer
Nov 16, 2016
Update 4.1 is out for my lovely $2+ supporters:

Please consider supporting the development if you like the game.

@Knightpaladin87 , thanks for the feedback and kind words. I'd love to create more meaningful choices and that's certainly one of my goals for the future.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

U

User_10739

Updated OP to v4.1

also...

Here's my "squashed like bug" (compressed) version.

Lossy compression (means image/audio/video quality is reduced to make shit smaller) is used. You've been warned so no bitching.

Lewd Sibling Duo [v4.1][Mike Meier] - Original Size: 630MB

Squashed Download Win (62MB):
- - -

WaltS

Si vis pacem para bellum
Donor
Apr 4, 2018
@Kasey thanks for putting it up

@Mike Meier thanks for creating this! Downloaded and played it and have to say it's quite short but very much fun. The Keller scene(s) and the in-game ones are very well done, especially seeing

Sigh - and that's the downside of it - it's good and I always want more while playing it but it's always over way too quick :p

Reactions: Mike Meier

Trasher2018

Engaged Member
Aug 21, 2018
Its really short. :(
Not even can we play the next day with both characters.

The game scene is nice, but I always get angry when gameplay is unrealistically implemented. On 2 laptops you don't play such a game. That's more VR+ - certainly it's nicer that she can be carried, but the whole situation is as typical "fake gameplay" as it is used in many series/films etc..

In my opinion an update should already contain 1-2 days with both characters, especially since it is not so much text etc.. Other games have more content per day. Especially because there is currently no really meaningful decision in the game, so even playing several times makes no sense yet.

I still consider the premise to be promising and full of interesting possibilities. So I'll keep an eye on the game, but maybe wait for some updates, because for the few minutes it's hardly worth starting. :evilsmile: (downloading, unpacking, starting ^^)

Serbakan

Feb 24, 2018
Update 4.1 is out for my lovely $2+ supporters:

Please consider supporting the development if you like the game.

@Knightpaladin87 , thanks for the feedback and kind words. I'd love to create more meaningful choices and that's certainly one of my goals for the future.
I am wondering if you have some kind of family relationship with Sid Meier, the best strategy game developer of my times ?

3.50 star(s) 4 Votes