p22

Jun 21, 2017
"no incest" made me download this, while still having siblings.

Since there are way too many new games here, I use that as filter to remove 80% of games and make choice easier.

Now, I could reconsider if art is very very good. But that is more of an exception of the rule.

Reactions: Mike Meier

vultron

May 19, 2018
The choices seem irrelevant it looks like it's corruption or slightly lesser version of corruption.

WaltS

Si vis pacem para bellum
Donor
Apr 4, 2018
Kinda short but then again it always is when you're looking forward to something, isn't it ;-)
As for the content I agree w/ @vultron - seems like the choices you make do not have an influence (yet?) on the progress of the game. Kinda only decide whether you will see certain scenes or not.

However it's nice nonetheless - will be interesting to see where that's gonna lead in the future :cool:

Mike Meier

Game Developer
Nov 16, 2016
Some choices are more meaningful than others, but there are not a lot of variations yet, that's true. More to come.

Walt Dee

Apr 4, 2017
Look, I know a lot of people don't like incest, and I read that a lot of people like having games without incest, but when I read a title about "Lewd Siblings," I'm gonna expect some incest. Otherwise, who gives a fuck that they're siblings?! Why not just call the game "Infertility Plague" or "Side Effects" or something that communicates what the game is about without false hints at incest?

pastera

Jun 19, 2017
Look, I know a lot of people don't like incest, and I read that a lot of people like having games without incest, but when I read a title about "Lewd Siblings," I'm gonna expect some incest. Otherwise, who gives a fuck that they're siblings?! Why not just call the game "Infertility Plague" or "Side Effects" or something that communicates what the game is about without false hints at incest?
Exactly... Word choices are important, particularly in the title.
Who is going to check what the game is about without expecting incest here? And most that dislike incest will stay away from this because they too should expect incest.
I'm downloading it now, as it seems to get really good comments, but damn I know that the no incest thing will gnaw at me :p

Reactions: BubaJ

Dilettante

Jun 6, 2017
@Mike Meier Good job so far. I really like where this is going. Pretty nice renders\animations and interesting story. Concept is fresh (especially without incest :p), there is very little of games with dual protagonists. And i can't say i ever seen any with the type of scenario you're using.
Girls are hot, nice models, and i like how proactive sister is. She's not shy, not stupid, she's dominant just like brother and doing corruption herself. That's awesome. I loved that kiss with Kate and i'm looking forward to see more of her kinky family. Also excited about next levels of Ashley's transformation. Complete bimbofication? Or MC can prevent that and really romance her?
Who is going to check what the game is about without expecting incest here? And most that dislike incest will stay away from this because they too should expect incest.
Maybe check the tags next time? I heard some people do that. I mean, i can see why title can bring fans of some fetish, but why would someone "stay away" just because of it? If all you need is check description. A sec of time. It's not like most of this titles is even good. Let's be honest, they're plain and not informative at all (excluding this one, as it's corresponds with story pretty well imo). You rarely can guess what game is gonna be about. So i always check tags and other stuff anyway.

rux

Dec 17, 2017
Said I'd support it when I could, and now I am. Any idea what the release schedule will be like? Seems like I went through the new stuff pretty quick, but for $2/month I'm not really complaining either.

Shagrynn

Apr 3, 2018
Nicely done, first time playing this and it has a good balance between the plot and the erotic content. The MC is a touch goofy looking lol but were not looking at him are we ? Really liked fantasy Jenn in pigtails tho, that was HOT. Good job creepy goat man and my compliments on the girls they all look great. Was the tiniest bit disappointed that MC can't bang FMC but maybe they can use Jenn between them? Like FMC shoving Jenn's head down on MC's dick in the office? I don't know you're stance on incest content so i apologize if that offends you.

Mike Meier

Game Developer
Nov 16, 2016
Said I'd support it when I could, and now I am. Any idea what the release schedule will be like? Seems like I went through the new stuff pretty quick, but for $2/month I'm not really complaining either.
Thank you for the support. The release dates for the next updates are available on the Patreon page at the top.
Update 3 is going to be a short one, mainly because I want it released before September. After that I'm back on a 3 weeks development cycle.

Nicely done, first time playing this and it has a good balance between the plot and the erotic content. The MC is a touch goofy looking lol but were not looking at him are we ? Really liked fantasy Jenn in pigtails tho, that was HOT. Good job creepy goat man and my compliments on the girls they all look great. Was the tiniest bit disappointed that MC can't bang FMC but maybe they can use Jenn between them? Like FMC shoving Jenn's head down on MC's dick in the office? I don't know you're stance on incest content so i apologize if that offends you.
I'm fine with incest, many of my favorite games are incest games. And some kinky things involving both of the protagonists are coming at some point, don't you worry. :)

JayneCobb

Feb 4, 2018
Anyone looking for an Android version that doesn't want to have to wait until the next update can try this UNOFFICIAL version.

NAT63

Dec 20, 2017
View attachment 126479
Overview:
LSD features two main protagonists, brother - a prominent young biologist, and his older sister - a college professor. On a quest to rid the population of a terrible infertility plague that threatens the very existence of humanity, they discover that their solution has some interesting side effects on women.

Updated: 11/Aug/18
Developer/Publisher:
Censorship: None
Version: Update 2.1
Language: English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Change-Log:

Download:
Win:
- - - - - -

Mac:
- - - - - -

Linux:
- - - - -

No Android version for 2 on his patreon
Android (1.1): - - -

Leave a Like
View attachment 126480 View attachment 126483 View attachment 126484 View attachment 126482 View attachment 126477 View attachment 126478
Downloading Win version with Mega is impossible. why?

3.50 star(s) 4 Votes