Simon66666

Jun 10, 2019
per request, here is my unofficial android port of Lewd Story Build_2(v2).
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
have fun and please report problems (you can reach me ).
Can you be this kind and update the game please, my cpu is burned and I can't play the game on my pc, thank you so much :)

HornyMonster-dev

Game Developer
Jul 14, 2019
HornyMonster-dev Hi dev !

been following your game from the start !

first of all, LOVE the sister, she's so well made ! her model seems so apt for a beautiful older sister !

well done there !

secondly, if you don't mind, can i ask how long is this game supposed to be ? considering we're on Build 3 at the moment ?

how many more Builds or versions do you think there will be, before the game is considered completed ?

let us know if you're comfortable sharing this information with us !

once again, thanks you so much for making this game and for the extremely BEAUTIFUL and SEXY sister in the game !

you're awesome

keep up the good work !
Thanks.
I usually post all info in Patreon and Discord. So you can follow me here. Here I only for feedback.
Development goes slowly, because I have main job and not much free time, so I don't how many build it will be. And how much time it take.

Current plans:
Old sis Jessy - romantic route, dominant route, pervert route.
Mom Jeanine - romantic route, dominant route, pervert route.
Maria - very hard dominant route
Nina - romantic route, dominant route, maybe more
Kira - romantic route , maybe more
Mika - pervert route, maybe more
Ms. Valentine - romantic route, pervert route. Dominant route as bonus
Molly - romantic route, dominant route
Maria and Jessy - dominant route
Nina and Kira - romantic route
Jessy and Jeanine - romantic route, dominant route, pervert route.

Green - done, Yellow in progress, Blue - next route

Last edited:

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
1570268264786.png
Anyone looking to update this thread with any game build should PM a MODerator and hand over the goods => mods will secure the build, make mirrors, update the Original Post :)!!!
HornyMonster-dev
the66

Happy Gaming! HApppy Life!

Reactions: luisar018

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
In other news :::
Poll Result - Choose route for Jessy
Hello, Everyone.
I almost forgot to sum up the results of the last poll yesturday. I have a weekend and this is the main time I can work on the update, to less time on other days. There is too much work to do on my main job. But the process is moving, so the update will be around mid-October.
Let's get back to the survey results. Despite the fact that the number of votes won the romantic route, this poll took into account the points of the patrons. So, the results include the points.

...... 1570268650282.png \/
  • Dominant route - 138 points
  • 1570268602730.png \/
  • Romantic route - 106 points
  • 1570268627840.png \/
  • Pervert route - 49 points
So build 4 will be dedicated to the Jessy dominant route, right after Kira romantic route.

Simon66666

Jun 10, 2019
I have official Android port. But it would be strange if I put it here myself.

Usually I'm porting new games that come out for myself because for me it's easy and more comfortable to play them on my phone, But a few days ago, unfortunately, my processor burned down, and now my hands are tied I can't make ports sadly I'll wait for my new cpu to arrive and someone to port games :D Anyway keep up the work :)

irezawa

Nov 4, 2017
Here's my compressed version.

Note: This is an unofficial modified version of this game so if something goes wrong it goes wrong ;)

Image/audio/video quality is reduced to make this smaller. This is not a perfect process and sometimes can break a game. You've been warned so no complaining.

Lewd Story [Build 3 v3] [HornyMonster] - Original Size: 570 MB

Download Win (100 MB): - - -

I couldn't get the incest patch to work with this compressed version. Seems like this is because the way scripts are addressed is altered slightly. Here's a file that works with this compressed version. Remove numbers in the file name so it's just names.rpy and place it into **/Lewd Story/game/scripts and replace the existing file. The values are taken from the incest patch, and if anyone wants to use their own values, just edit the names.rpy file with whatever text editor you want, even notepad is just fine.

desmosome

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 5, 2018
Well this ending sucks (only 1 ending BAD one really, CuckBlockEnding) you did not win me over with this game

Sorry to say but the path system you got is a MESS

Anyway goodluck with this game, Dev
isn't it obvious that the routes are not finished? After a certain amount of days, the only choices are the ones that don't go after any girl which results in the bad ending. It's a weird way to make the game since there will inevitably be people like you complaining about the bad ending.

Spankmiester

Jun 18, 2018
you are going to continue this right... the close out was freakin' lame as shit.... Fam Fun (mom and Sis), Girlfriend and possible mom too, Milfs and Hotties everywhere and it all failed.... Come on man really?

xxTHESTYGIANxx

Nov 11, 2018
When I played this before all you could get was the neutral ending. Now after reading the posts for this update, I see alot of un-happiness about most getting a bad ending only. Here is my question. Why even have endings yet? By your own admission the game isnt finished, so putting endings in there makes no sense at this stage....at least in my opinion. It just seems to me that the game's endings are turning people off to this game...myself included. I am not asking that you do things different, after all this is your game. You do you. However I did want to express my confusion and frustration with a game "ending" that isn't even finished. Again just my opinion. I wish you the best with your game....but for me its a hard pass.

Stakos

Jun 24, 2017
I read in the walkthrough that there are some scenes with Ms Valentine. I have 12 aggression and 1 point with her but I can't see them. Do I have to do something else?

leon02457

Dec 3, 2018
per request, here is my unofficial android port of Lewd Story Build_2(v2).
have fun and please report problems (you can reach me ).
Please brother update this port

Eayz3n

Oct 12, 2018
Great renders,beautifull girls but.... i dont know the game just feels empty for me.Coudnt enjoy it at all.Especially when the time skips are masive. Its like your playing 3 days not 3 weeks ....
Good luck whit the rest of it.

fuckyouassholes

Nov 27, 2018
Thanks.
I usually post all info in Patreon and Discord. So you can follow me here. Here I only for feedback.
Development goes slowly, because I have main job and nor much time free time, so I don't how many build it will be. And how much time it take.

Current plans:
Old sis Jessy - romantic route, dominant route, pervert route.
Mom Jeanine - romantic route, dominant route, pervert route.
Maria - very hard dominant route
Nina - romantic route, dominant route, maybe more
Kira - romantic route (I'll finish in next update), maybe more
Mika - pervert route, maybe more
Ms. Valentine - romantic route, pervert route. Dominant route as bonus
Molly - romantic route, dominant route
Maria and Jessy - dominant route
Nina and Kira - romantic route
Jessy and Jeanine - romantic route, dominant route, pervert route.

This is not final list. There will be exact options with a neutral route. But I don't have any ideas yet.
After I finish Kira's romantic route, I'll start make Jessy's dominant route.

thank you for the detailed reply, i see that you have the game planned out quite well

i really like your way of thinking and i think it will make the game quite successful. ( I do believe that the Bombshell figure of Jessy alone is the BEST feature of the game and enough to make your game AWESOME ! )

i do have some suggestions for you ( i have worked in the game dev industry, so i might be able to tell you some useful tips )

i will get in touch with you on Discord and guide you there

my only request to you is, please don't ever give up on this game ....

you got something AMAZING going on here, make sure you take it to the level of completion where you are personally satisfied with it !

once again, Jessy is absolutely beautiful, voluptuous and gorgeous. Your game has got the best poster girl on F95 !

keep up the good work

and i look forward to this amazing Lewd Story ;)

2.50 star(s) 30 Votes