the66

beware, the germans are cumming
Modder
Respected User
Donor
Jan 27, 2017
Next time you update this can you add the incest patch? I noticed when the MC called his sister roommate that it's not patched.
it's already applied. the 3 occurrences of "roommate" are hardcoded.

Hysni

Engaged Member
Jan 7, 2020
This version Messed up game (n)...Older version is gold Love Jess + Mc :love:(y)
Why changing ? Main girl is Jess on picture needs romantic relationship etc sex (y)
Totally dissapointed from this version

HornyMonster-dev

Game Developer
Jul 14, 2019
Dont add kira focus on Jess beter ... Romantic ending must be with Jess =Screw kira
Anyone can share previous version give me link ... this version sucks
This version Messed up game (n)...Older version is gold Love Jess + Mc :love:(y)
Why changing ? Main girl is Jess on picture needs romantic relationship etc sex (y)
Totally dissapointed from this version
Patrons choose what the character will be next. Next several updates I will fill first week, it's too empty on this moment. Only Jessy have some events, and only after this I start to make another routes. I need to make base for them.

Oldest version don't have romantic with Jessy, as here only two ways for dominant route. I didn't cut anything out, just switched events, to make game more compact. Now for me it will easier fill it with events in future.
Also made gallery (now you can watch replay with Jessy in any time. ;) And you call it sucks? :unsure: Maybe you not true fun of her) and some connection events. that all.

Last edited:

Hysni

Engaged Member
Jan 7, 2020
Patrons choose what the character will be next. Next several updates I will fill first week, it's too empty on this moment. Only Jessy have some events, and only after this I start to make another routes. I need to make base for them.

Oldest version don't have romantic with Jessy, as here only two ways for dominant route. I didn't cut anything out, just switched events, to make game more compact. Now for me it will easier fill it with events in future.
Also made gallery (now you can watch replay with Jessy in any time. ;) And you call it sucks? :unsure: Maybe you not true fun of here) and some connection events. that all.
I realy like Mc + Jess :) but there is no options enough to have sex with Jess 1 example at her bedroom you can see her naked but cant stay Mc goes out ? But there was other option highlighted :( Hope gets best Updates
I like romancing Jess + Mc :) Good Luck Dev (y) Just make Jess + Mc Happy together :cool:(y)

HornyMonster-dev

Game Developer
Jul 14, 2019
it's already applied. the 3 occurrences of "roommate" are hardcoded.
Hmm, I found only one. If you about in D-jessy.rpy in conversation with Mike, than it correct for both version. Because he don't know that she his sis friend. Only Maria and Jeanine know about it.

HornyMonster-dev

Game Developer
Jul 14, 2019
I realy like Mc + Jess :) but there is no options enough to have sex with Jess 1 example at her bedroom you can see her naked but cant stay Mc goes out ? But there was other option highlighted :( Hope gets best Updates
I like romancing Jess + Mc :) Good Luck Dev (y) Just make Jess + Mc Happy together :cool:(y)
It happen if you don't have enouth points for one of the Ethos or very close to Neutral Ethos. Options still there, you just need more points for another Ethos. And if you want much more scenes with Jessy, you need dominant Ethos. Always choose answers with dominant label.
Someone already shared new walkthrough. Just check it

the66

beware, the germans are cumming
Modder
Respected User
Donor
Jan 27, 2017
Hmm, I found only one. If you about in D-jessy.rpy in conversation with Mike, than it correct for both version. Because he don't know that she his sis friend. Only Maria and Jeanine know about it.
wasn't critique, just stating the fact, that these 3 occurrences aren't covered by the patch.

Frank Rosario

Engaged Member
Jan 1, 2018
Update 02/03/2021

Here is the Italian translation of "Lewd story" version "0.14".
This translation is "unofficial" and "made by a fan".
The translation is provided in two formats: .exe (self-extracting) and .zip. It is not necessary to use both.

The link is:
Ecco la traduzione italiana di "Lewd story" versione "0.14".
Questa traduzione "non è ufficiale" e "fatta da un fan".
La traduzione viene fornita in due formati: .exe (autoestraente) e .zip. Non e' necessario utilizzarle entrambe.

########################################################

Update 11/07/2020

Here is the Italian translation of "Lewd story" version "0.125".

The link is:
Ecco la traduzione italiana di "Lewd story" versione "0.125".

Update 11/06/2020

Here is the Italian translation of "Lewd story" version "0.12b".

The link is:
Ecco la traduzione italiana di "Lewd story" versione "0.12b".

Here is the Italian translation of "Lewd Story" version "0.1".

The link is:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Ecco la traduzione italiana di "Lewd Story" version "0.1".

Il link è:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
E se questa traduzione vi piace, non dimenticate di mettere un Like, sempre ben accetto!

Last edited:

Renpy75

May 29, 2019
Here's my unofficial android port of Lewd Story [v0.1] [HornyMonster] Compressed + Gallerry Unlocker

Reactions: warbird
D

Deleted member 2174751

I used to like this game, fell in love with sis, treated her with love & respect and got a game over, now I gotta treat her like a slut to get anywhere... Not feeling it anymore...

Reactions: Osamabeenfappin

monksims

Mar 17, 2019
Also, the punishment for daydreaming the teacher isn't implemented in this version.
I didn't understand. You mean day dream don't work, or No route with teacher.
Daydream must work fine. I just checked.
It seemed like the teacher ordered me to a detention of some kind during that week but it didn't happen. I removed the game already after playing the first week so I can't check. What I can say that I was going to the romantic path so I daydreamed about her in a romantic way. After she woke me up I got one point for her and she ordered me to a detention.

TheRipper007

Apr 28, 2019
Is it possible to continue with the saves from version bulid 4(v2) or do you really have to start from the beginning again?

HornyMonster-dev

Game Developer
Jul 14, 2019
It seemed like the teacher ordered me to a detention of some kind during that week but it didn't happen. I removed the game already after playing the first week so I can't check. What I can say that I was going to the romantic path so I daydreamed about her in a romantic way. After she woke me up I got one point for her and she ordered me to a detention.
Then all Ok. This is because contend with her not implemented.
Only Jessy and Kira have complied routes in this version.
You're looking at a skeleton that I'm gradually building muscle on.

monksims

Mar 17, 2019
Only Jessy and Kira have complied routes in this version.
You're looking at a skeleton that I'm gradually building muscle on.
Well, as a gamer who looks at the version number such as 0.1 doesn't expect to have to play through the "whole" game and to be forced to one path in a choice-driven game. From a version like 0.1 one might expect to include the beginning (or a couple first days in a 14/21-day storyline) with all choices to be made to be continued in the next version. It would be like starting with feet fleshing them out before going for shins towards knees.

As I wrote earlier, this game needs time to mature for me to try it out again because I like to make choices even though they were "wrong" ones to make. Keep on the good work regardless of my opinions! We might see again in a later version... ;)

Ruzzerion

Apr 4, 2020
Great... The MC is a complete loser.. Even with the choices that weren´t avaliable this doesn´t look promising at all. Linear and boring. Like that Jessy girl humiliates you with her "joke" and the MC does nothing. Like seriously?

Last edited:
Reactions: Osamabeenfappin

Sharpy

Mar 4, 2018
Just in the intro the MC talks about some big orgy in his home town of Virgincity. Is this some reference to another game? If so which one?

2.50 star(s) 30 Votes