appychoudhar246781

Nov 19, 2022
I try my utmost best to prevent cases like that, especially if you're very much ahead and only follow certain characters things can get a bit wonky at times, and that's only because I'm not aware of it as there are over 20 hours of gameplay and like 400 events or so.

Stacy is very easy to meet so it's a bit strange you haven't met her yet as she's there every day. It could be that Eva's there in the morning while talking about certain things, including the auction, I've changed that a tad.
From now on she'll only talk about the auction if it happened, though it shows you're way ahead because she only mentions it after day 80 while the auction is at day 50. Normally by now, you should have unlocked part three of the game which is where things get VERY interesting if I say so myself for many different reasons.

As for Gary, that's a very nice find and I've fixed that straight away, thanks a lot.

Glad you're enjoying the game so far. It's a rake-to-riches kind of story that get's better, larger, and more interesting the more one plays as is by design. Not only that, we've upped our game design skills a lot so by the time you reached the middle of the difference is absolutely noticeable.

That's very late for sure as normally he shows up on day 68 but there are two triggers needed which are
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
It's not possible for it to get bugged. All good though, nothing wrong with loading an old save since there are lots of things that unlock after meeting 'The Boss'.

I keep a close eye on players getting stuck at certain points and make changes accordingly. It's planned for the new major update to have a very detailed journal which will probably always be 100% on point thanks to Master of Puppets who is helping me out with that one.
I don't save my game and now I have to start from beginning please help me

nod24

May 4, 2017
Stuck not sure where. Some write expect the boss ... already 87 days ...

Give the save in which the operation has already been done.

fisty123

Oct 24, 2022
Looks like I have to start over or from a older save, rather not have Hilda stuck on the dark path. Not sure if I have it in me for now to do it right away.
No issues with the content in the game or the dark setting but for Hilda I would rather have her not on the dark path, I don't recall ever seeing her options say dark or light path next to her, some of the options did give off semi warning signs but I was waiting for the same thing with Sophia where it said dark or light. Perhaps I am not up to that part with Hilda yet but given the

It makes me wish this game had split modes where you could go back and forth between the two for people that have light and dark paths, so you could work on both their story lines at your pace instead of it being locked into one. I would not mind seeing Hilda's dark path but rather not be locked in is all and with sandbox games having more then one save becomes an effort rather then enjoyment.
Don't get me wrong here I really enjoy sandbox games but not when you have to redo it all again for different paths.

Jamleng

Game Developer
Nov 6, 2018
Looks like I have to start over or from a older save, rather not have Hilda stuck on the dark path. Not sure if I have it in me for now to do it right away.
No issues with the content in the game or the dark setting but for Hilda I would rather have her not on the dark path, I don't recall ever seeing her options say dark or light path next to her, some of the options did give off semi warning signs but I was waiting for the same thing with Sophia where it said dark or light. Perhaps I am not up to that part with Hilda yet but given the

It makes me wish this game had split modes where you could go back and forth between the two for people that have light and dark paths, so you could work on both their story lines at your pace instead of it being locked into one. I would not mind seeing Hilda's dark path but rather not be locked in is all and with sandbox games having more then one save becomes an effort rather then enjoyment.
Don't get me wrong here I really enjoy sandbox games but not when you have to redo it all again for different paths.
That's part of the main story and is kinda supposed to be shocking but if you'll keep playing...
The real dark/good path choice that affects Hilda a lot will come later down the road and is made very clear. You're still kinda in the early to mid-game.

The way the game is designed is to get more interesting the more you play, so I'd say you're in for a ride. Technically only a few save files are needed for major moments and those involve Sarah, Lilly, Sophia and a major choice that will happen later.

Last edited:

sloth1234

Feb 18, 2019
I try my utmost best to prevent cases like that, especially if you're very much ahead and only follow certain characters things can get a bit wonky at times, and that's only because I'm not aware of it as there are over 20 hours of gameplay and like 400 events or so.

Stacy is very easy to meet so it's a bit strange you haven't met her yet as she's there every day. It could be that Eva's there in the morning while talking about certain things, including the auction, I've changed that a tad.
From now on she'll only talk about the auction if it happened, though it shows you're way ahead because she only mentions it after day 80 while the auction is at day 50. Normally by now, you should have unlocked part three of the game which is where things get VERY interesting if I say so myself for many different reasons.

As for Gary, that's a very nice find and I've fixed that straight away, thanks a lot.

Glad you're enjoying the game so far. It's a rake-to-riches kind of story that get's better, larger, and more interesting the more one plays as is by design. Not only that, we've upped our game design skills a lot so by the time you reached the middle of the difference is absolutely noticeable.

That's very late for sure as normally he shows up on day 68 but there are two triggers needed which are
It's not possible for it to get bugged. All good though, nothing wrong with loading an old save since there are lots of things that unlock after meeting 'The Boss'.

I keep a close eye on players getting stuck at certain points and make changes accordingly. It's planned for the new major update to have a very detailed journal which will probably always be 100% on point thanks to Master of Puppets who is helping me out with that one.
yeah after my restart i realized the lab never unlock even after i was done with all quest

fisty123

Oct 24, 2022
That's part of the main story and is kinda supposed to be shocking but if you'll keep playing...
The real dark/good path choice that affects Hilda a lot will come later down the road and is made very clear. You're still kinda in the early to mid-game.

The way the game is designed is to get more interesting the more you play, so I'd say you're in for a ride. Technically only a few save files are needed for major moments and those involve Sarah, Lilly, Sophia and a major choice that will happen later.
I was half thinking this as so many events now have the same wait for a certain person to show up, but I guess I closed it too for the day.

nod24

May 4, 2017
Have you visited the SWAN room to find Stacy? Try to get ALL character Journal Tasks the same "Wait for the boss"... which will not happen until everyone has that in their Task.
Then sleep.
I've run around ten times already. Moreover, it would not be so annoying if it were not for idiotic animations and slowdowns in the menu. Yes, and the menus themselves, which pop up with or without. "Do I want to talk to the character?". No, fuck, I want at least some new event to come up. How do they piss me off...

Jamleng

Game Developer
Nov 6, 2018
How to turn off animations, tell me at least?
Animations and menus do not slow down the game at all. If that's case and you experience lag try the following:
Press Shift + G in the game. Change the renderer to any other option, you might have an OpenGL or DirectX issue.

As for the boss, simply check out the girls in the journal and see what's missing. If after doing that you're still stuck you can send your save file through here or Discord and me or someone else will check out what's missing.

fisty123

Oct 24, 2022
Made to the boss scene and the path option that happens the next day, could not pick what path I wanted to take so in the end I just turned it off for now, not sure when I will get back to it as i can't make a decision, Both sounds good to me but effort in doing so.

wwgwa

Dec 27, 2017
Hi, I haven't played for a few versions and I wanted to ask if every choice still removes Nani from the history?? If not, which one

4.10 star(s) 89 Votes