varkatzas666

Feb 26, 2018
"Lewd Town Adventures" is a gem, its story, its original characters, its comedy. The references to real famous characters like from games or anime is sensational. I will certainly hope that soon there will be an update on this great game

zeraligator

May 25, 2018
Any possibility of going the light (main)path and keeping Sarah the way she was born?

From the picture used for the option it seemed like the dark path was the way there.

Master of Puppets

Conversation Conqueror
Oct 5, 2017
Any possibility of going the light (main)path and keeping Sarah the way she was born?

From the picture used for the option it seemed like the dark path was the way there.
You can choose Light for the main path decision and Dark for Sarah, but other than that no.

zeraligator

May 25, 2018
You can choose Light for the main path decision and Dark for Sarah, but other than that no.
So the dark individual path keeps her 'that way'? And will she still end up 'joining' for the main path?

Also, on a nitpicky note, in "masagy message" the Shatsu Deep costs more per minute at 30 minutes than at 20 minutes.

Master of Puppets

Conversation Conqueror
Oct 5, 2017
So the dark individual path keeps her 'that way'? And will she still end up 'joining' for the main path?
She doesn't get her surgery on the dark path if that's what you mean. At least not yet, and possibly not ever. Personally I think that it would be good if there was a choice to give her it as a reward for becoming a good enough slut later on though. And I'm not sure what you mean by "joining".

Mommysbuttslut

Engaged Member
Feb 19, 2021

Also, on a nitpicky note, in "masagy message" the Shatsu Deep costs more per minute at 30 minutes than at 20 minutes.
Pretty sure only Xo Mo and Jamleng know whether or how she'll join the main path if you go dark Sarah, light main. Wouldn't be surprised if dark pathing her eventually writes her right out of the story when she's presumably sold. Who knows, maybe the individual choice characters like her and Sophia will stay dark path, maybe they'll be written out, maybe there'll be some heal slut redemption arc.
Either way unless you're fine with getting NTRd with her I wouldn't touch the dark path, even if you wanna get freaking with the nubby girl. Since Sarah has a completely separate dark path trigger I'm gonna guess her dark path gets exceptionally dark. Only reason I can imagine they'd offer an out to her bad events for the dark path players is that her dark story is fucked up to the max.

Reactions: zeraligator
Jun 21, 2021
It's been quite a while since I've played through the earlier versions.
I enjoyed what I've seen so far, but the whole church story left me with a bad feeling even on the "good" path.

I know that's the point with the evil pharmacy, but when stories like Nani and the aunt can't progress without them getting drugged, it leaves me wondering if there is any goodness at all.

MrToon

Sep 15, 2017
Maybe I missed something... but what happened to Rose? It's like I missed a huge plot line that explains why I am suddenly banging my sister as her master after the accident. MC is also unfaced meeting his sister as a sex slave.

Jamleng

Game Developer
Nov 6, 2018
It's been quite a while since I've played through the earlier versions.
I enjoyed what I've seen so far, but the whole church story left me with a bad feeling even on the "good" path.

I know that's the point with the evil pharmacy, but when stories like Nani and the aunt can't progress without them getting drugged, it leaves me wondering if there is any goodness at all.
There's plenty of goodness in the game but it doesn't happen instantly. It also depends on the choices you make. Having said that, if you're not into any form of corruption at all then this game is probably not your thing, even though everyone has a happy(and not-so-happy) ending planned.

Maybe I missed something... but what happened to Rose? It's like I missed a huge plot line that explains why I am suddenly banging my sister as her master after the accident. MC is also unfaced meeting his sister as a sex slave.
When MC meets his sister it's somewhat explained and can't be missed, also MC is a horndog so he's very happy to be banging his own sister, and everyone else for that matter. He changes and matures a lot over time though.

In any case, the game is massive and plenty will become clear the more you play. Lately, there have been some people that play a few hours which is less than 5% of the game, and then make up their minds about the whole story.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

mrttao

Forum Fanatic
Jun 11, 2021
- During day 30+ in the living room (Hilda's house) a Christmas event becomes available.
Really didn't like the camera perspective on that one.
It felt like a first person perspective of a girl getting a bukkake.
The perspective of being on your knees before the MC and looking up at his cock as he jerks off on your face. and then cums on the camera.
- During day 90+ while visiting the bar a Christmas event becomes available.
Pretty cool character development for chad. Very well done, really not what I expected from a christmas special.
Although I kept on getting tone whiplash with the whole maddox joke thrown in there in the middle of the serious emotional stuff
- During day 100+ in front of the mansion a Christmas event becomes available.
man. everyone shits on Christians these days
other than that, was pretty nice holiday special.
I liked how tsundere ramory was being.

Last edited:
Reactions: Xo Mo

LuciferPrometheus

Apr 30, 2020
Sorry if already asked, but is there a way for the mc to be in "love" path with one girl and corruption path with all the other ones?

For example the last time I played the game, if you take the corruption path, the sister talks about getting an abortion. Is there any way to not let that happen or something?

4.10 star(s) 89 Votes