starlite75

Oct 2, 2020
Could be, PM me your save file and I'll look into it and manually fix it for you.

I've gone through the university code but everything looks fine to me. I checked out that save file and all I know is that it should be impossible to happen but it did. Now my question is, when did you get access to a chapter 3 part of the game while you were still mid part chapter 2. It would help me a lot to pinpoint the issue.

I've fixed the save file for you so you won't have to start over.
wish i could help more but i cant even remember just used the characther event guide thanks for the save edit maybe was a bug from different version but pretty sure i made a fresh playtrougt last version

Last edited:
Reactions: Jamleng

starlite75

Oct 2, 2020
Could be, PM me your save file and I'll look into it and manually fix it for you.

I've gone through the university code but everything looks fine to me. I checked out that save file and all I know is that it should be impossible to happen but it did. Now my question is, when did you get access to a chapter 3 part of the game while you were still mid part chapter 2. It would help me a lot to pinpoint the issue.

I've fixed the save file for you so you won't have to start over.
the save you gave me is still the same cant advance anywone am thinking its cuse somehow i got a bug and it skipped some chapter 2 content and whent in 3 so the stuff i missed from 2 is gone anyway thanks for trying imma wait for a few update and start fresh again your game good will defenetely play it again

Last edited:

Jamleng

Game Developer
Nov 6, 2018
the save you gave me is still the same cant advance anywone am thinking its cuse somehow i got a bug and it skipped some chapter 2 content and whent in 3 so the stuff i missed from 2 is gone anyway thanks for trying imma wait for a few update and start fresh again your game good will defenetely play it again
Oops, uploaded same file. Now I gave you the correct one. Sorry about that.

Reactions: starlite75

Neuroi

Jan 23, 2023
I dont know if i reach end for dark path or I just get bug on my data. The last thing the game let me do was the NTR with hilda and rose, then they pick up Emily at the university and thats it.

Here is my data from dark path, could you check it in case there is something off.

starlite75

Oct 2, 2020
Oops, uploaded same file. Now I gave you the correct one. Sorry about that.
yeah well its still bugged if do any event in the university it switches too chapter 3 like the event thats supposed too play works example principal classroom day 85 or nathalie day 103 stair but right after mc corrupt the university and it switches too chapter 3 and cant do the events anymore once school is corrupted if i sleep before a event at university it seems it doesnt trigger chapter 3 but have too sleep for each event and even then screw up at some point ps i think lisa day 100 bar is bugged too no event triggers at the bar same for luna day 110 night bar and lily day 103 shop maybe i completed it and the journal bugged i cant remember like i said started from scratch a few time

Last edited:

Jamleng

Game Developer
Nov 6, 2018
I dont know if i reach end for dark path or I just get bug on my data. The last thing the game let me do was the NTR with hilda and rose, then they pick up Emily at the university and thats it.

Here is my data from dark path, could you check it in case there is something off.
Checked it out and you've simply reached the end of the version.

yeah well its still bugged if do any event in the university it switches too chapter 3 like the event thats supposed too play works example principal classroom day 85 or nathalie day 103 stair but right after mc corrupt the university and it switches too chapter 3 and cant do the events anymore once school is corrupted ps i think lisa day 100 bar is bugged too no event triggers at the bar same for luna day 110 bar night maybe i completed it and the journal bugged i cant remember like i said started from scratch a few time i think you release bughunt version maybe my save was from a bughunt version my memory sucks lol
With your save I was finally able to pinpoint the problem. This should have been found over a month ago but I simply wasn't aware. Now it will work and the game is 100% bug free as well. Cheers for that.

Luckily it only had consequences for certain Dark Path players.

Two bug fixes:
- The world map showed chapter 2 when already in chapter 3.
- The university could unlock chapter 3 earlier than usual on the Dark Path if you we're way ahead and completed certain tasks.

If you use that save file on v0.14.3 you can complete everything like normal.

PC:
Mac:
Android:

Last edited:

Balkaciprut99

Aug 16, 2023
Damn
Elsa story is just damn
Ofc with incest on
The depravity of her dark path is top notch
Probably turn her into some yandere as I thought she would
Or maybe it's a path I had not play
After playing dark first I felt losing will to play good path lol

RealChestnut

Feb 20, 2018
Just wanted to mention that when you get the option to throw Nani away, It's Bracketed with NTR. That is not true as the MC threw her away and does not care for her.

Stan5851

Engaged Member
Oct 18, 2019
You can play the game and NEVER see or hear about NTR. Simply avoid all choice menu options labeled "DARK" or "NTR" or "SHARING" and it won't even exist at all in your playthrough.
It's your game and your rules, but for me personally, the presence of NTR in the very interesting "Dark Path" is a definite disadvantage. After all, as we know, "a spoonful of tar spoils a barrel of honey". Of course, I will still pass it to the end, but it would be better if the NTR/Sharing content was not tied to this path and would be a separate disable option. (imho)

RealChestnut

Feb 20, 2018
It's your game and your rules, but for me personally, the presence of NTR in the very interesting "Dark Path" is a definite disadvantage. After all, as we know, "a spoonful of tar spoils a barrel of honey". Of course, I will still pass it to the end, but it would be better if the NTR/Sharing content was not tied to this path and would be a separate disable option. (imho)
Yeah, I do like the Dark path. But I would have liked a path where you can be the pure dominant. But when you consider the word "dark" then it makes sense as dark does not mean in control but twisted.

Reactions: Master of Puppets

Stan5851

Engaged Member
Oct 18, 2019
Yeah, I do like the Dark path. But I would have liked a path where you can be the pure dominant. But when you consider the word "dark" then it makes sense as dark does not mean in control but twisted.
I too would prefer the pure dominant (Dark) path, and yes, I realize that in the current game context the Dark path is interpreted more broadly. From the point of view of the logic of events, everything is correct - if the MC is a pimp, and moreover, he is expected to have "high sales figures", then it is clear that you can't do without NTR. That is, the developers themselves (consciously, I think) have driven themselves into such a plot framework, where it is quite difficult to get rid of NTR to make it look plausible from the point of view of game logic.

One possible option I see for partially getting rid of NTR is to only extend netotare to girls who aren't too close to the MC. (Or allow the player to choose those who won't be affected by NTR on the Dark path). For example, remove both his sisters and his mom from that list. Roughly speaking, they could be made whores/slaves, but personal whores. After all, the same school is full of random girls who can be made public whores, ready to serve all customers who are willing to pay for them. As a result, the MC will have the "sales volume" and career advancement he wants, and a set of well trained personal whores, trained and disciplined by him. I'll be honest though - I'd prefer no NTR at all on the Dark path. (though I don't know how to implement that to keep the logic in the current plot).

p.s. maybe devs should allow the player to create their own personal (Dark path) slave non-NTR BDSM harem of submissive whores, which would be different from the vanilla love harem on the Good route.

Last edited:

RealChestnut

Feb 20, 2018
I'm really stuck between if I want to go down the 2 routes with Stacy. If i go with Don then I find it fascinating with the sisters but then I'm worried that the other route will lead to more interesting plot angles. So it's really plot angle or pleasure for me. What has others picked?

Stan5851

Engaged Member
Oct 18, 2019
I'm really stuck between if I want to go down the 2 routes with Stacy. If i go with Don then I find it fascinating with the sisters but then I'm worried that the other route will lead to more interesting plot angles. So it's really plot angle or pleasure for me. What has others picked?
This is the kind of game where you should take both paths, they are very good, although the Dark Path can be quite extreme and not for everyone. As for Stacy, I looked at what would happen if I gave her to Don and then went back to the choice and kept her just for myself.

4.20 star(s) 86 Votes