Xo Mo

Game Developer
Aug 12, 2020
and you get paid in pounds View attachment 2931163
Part of the issue is that US keyboards do not have any way to enter any of the foreign monetary symbols. When I write these scenes with money, I usually leave the money type (joke) up to Jamleng, since I'm a land-locked Amercian who has never even seen a passport in real life nor any type of foreign money.

The whole thing is supposed to be funny anyway.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: vilewe7570
Jul 28, 2017
Part of the issue is that US keyboards do not have any way to enter any of the foreign monetary symbols. When I write these scenes with money, I usually leave the money type (joke) up to Jamleng, since I'm a land-locked Amercian who has never even seen a passport in real life nor any type of foreign money.

The whole thing is supposed to be funny anyway.
It made me chuckle, don't worry it was not supposed to be a strong critique of any kind.

harem.king

Engaged Member
Aug 16, 2023
To be fair, euro currency is backed by dollars (instead of something of actual value) because of USA murdering a bunch of heads of state for refusing to use the petro-dollar for the sale of fossil fuels.
So in effect european currency is just US dollars with a coat of point. Which is why when USA prints money the whole world gets inflation.
Thus calling it european dollar is perfectly reasonable.

Jul 28, 2017
To be fair, euro currency is backed by dollars (instead of something of actual value) because of USA murdering a bunch of heads of state for refusing to use the petro-dollar for the sale of fossil fuels.
So in effect european currency is just US dollars with a coat of point. Which is why when USA prints money the whole world gets inflation.
Thus calling it european dollar is perfectly reasonable.
That is just incorrect, Euro is backed the same way Dollar, by Goverments. Think before you write something, because someone may read what you write.

harem.king

Engaged Member
Aug 16, 2023
That is just incorrect, Euro is backed the same way Dollar, by Goverments. Think before you write something, because someone may read what you write.
I don't think you understand what the word "backed by" mean.
You can't walk into a city hall and give them your legal tender in exchange for a box full of government. Government is not a physical object, it cannot back currency. Saying "it is backed by government" is saying that the currency is unbacked.

Reactions: lunandu
Jul 28, 2017
I don't think you understand what the word "backed by" mean.
You can't walk into a city hall and give them your legal tender in exchange for a box full of government. Government is not a physical object, it cannot back currency. Saying "it is backed by government" is saying that the currency is unbacked.
Bruh you just sound like some cave-libertarian that has no idea how real economics work and would preferably go back to GOLD STANDARD, I will not respond to you anymore, it's enough that I have to deal with your like in my classes.

• Angry
Reactions: Master of Puppets

harem.king

Engaged Member
Aug 16, 2023
Bruh you just sound like some cave-libertarian that has no idea how real economics work and would preferably go back to GOLD STANDARD, I will not respond to you anymore, it's enough that I have to deal with your like in my classes.
> mocking people for actually understanding how currency work

You are both ignorant, and proud of your ignorance, and mock people for not being ignorant.
This kind of attitude is why the oligarchs get away with raping us using inflation
And no, I am not a lolbertarian. But even a broken clock is right 2 times a day.

• Angry
Reactions: Thedarkdragon007

vilewe7570

Oct 5, 2021
Part of the issue is that US keyboards do not have any way to enter any of the foreign monetary symbols.
You could use though if you are using a non-unicode font then it might not display right anyways. Another way is the clasic Ctrl+C and Ctrl+V

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Xo Mo

kurosx

Oct 1, 2017
No. After the intro he has a terrible accident, and after that he looks ... better.

9alwa

Sep 16, 2020
Hello. I'm currently at day 89 in dark path and I'm a bit confused about a few characters paths, namely Nina, Elsa and Emily. I've been following their events but so far it seems they can't be corrupted? Nina got knocked up early and just gave birth. Same for Elsa, so far no option to go into a dark path, as for the sister, I remember an option right before Boss arrival where I had to choose or wait to knock her up. Maybe I should've waited? Are they no dark paths for them? Cheers!

Xo Mo

Game Developer
Aug 12, 2020
Hello. I'm currently at day 89 in dark path and I'm a bit confused about a few characters paths, namely Nina, Elsa and Emily. I've been following their events but so far it seems they can't be corrupted? Nina got knocked up early and just gave birth. Same for Elsa, so far no option to go into a dark path, as for the sister, I remember an option right before Boss arrival where I had to choose or wait to knock her up. Maybe I should've waited? Are they no dark paths for them? Cheers!
There are NEUTRAL characters throughout the game and these 3 are in that category.

Splitting the game is challenging with over 40 potential love interests, so we chose a few who would remain (mostly) uncorrupted until the finale, which is in the process of being written.

Reactions: quadrapuni123

9alwa

Sep 16, 2020
There are NEUTRAL characters throughout the game and these 3 are in that category.

Splitting the game is challenging with over 40 potential love interests, so we chose a few who would remain (mostly) uncorrupted until the finale, which is in the process of being written.
I see thanks for the clarification!

Reactions: Xo Mo
4.10 star(s) 88 Votes