Jamleng

Game Developer
Nov 6, 2018
When is the next update?
We took an unpaid break that's done soon. A start has been made made on 0.15 but it will be a while before it's done. No estimate as of yet but it will be the biggest update of them all.

Xo Mo

Game Developer
Aug 12, 2020
What is the cheat code?
As mentioned above in other posts,

Taboo on/off: (Capital "W" required)
Whosyourdaddy-on
Whosyourdaddy-off

$10,000 In-game Cash: (Capital "G" required)
Greedisgood

Note on cash:

Yes, it's repeatable infinitely. No, having the quoted total cash on hand will never be able to unlock the house for sale. The money for the house is a joke. The house becomes available for purchase at a discount around day 65 if most character tasks are caught up to day 65.

Last edited:
Reactions: hofom77573

Mrkraken888

Jul 4, 2023
I have to ask one thing because I really like the game but...why is the MC so ugly? I understand making a not cool chad but a normal average guy was preferable in my opinion. Like in all the anime where the MC is "just a normal guy". Before the incident he was like the ugliest you could do damn, but after the incident too what are those eyes, they look like low resolution pasted in another model. And the inclination. I'm sorry if this question has already been asked and responded, but WHY?

Xo Mo

Game Developer
Aug 12, 2020
Mrkraken888
LTMCevolution.jpg

In short, we could have used one of the 10 or so default males, but 90% of all the Koikatsu-based games use those 10 male character models. We wanted to be different.
The wardrobe (inverted colors), eyes and inept personality are from Larry Laffer, the chin and body are from Monkey D Luffy, the hat in the prologue is a compromise between the two.
Koikatsu has limited options and defaults all males to a female/futa physique for the most part. That makes generating a genuinely masculine male problematic, in the least.

Last edited:

Peri3481

Aug 23, 2023
I just came back to this after well over a year. I realised at the time that, though I was on the good path after the break, I had ruined Nani, and I didn't like that. So I have gone back to a really early save, now in 14.2, and found that there were fewer options - like, I have to give her the drug. I kinda want to do that anyway, but I couldn't then, and can't now, work out the mechanism for any kind of good ending if she winds up in the lab at the mercy of Dr Ramore. Can anyone tell me what I'm missing? I do want to pick this up again, but I'd rather avoid playing it from scratch. I realise others have asked this question but I haven't found the answer I'm looking for. Thanks.

Mommysbuttslut

Engaged Member
Feb 19, 2021
I just came back to this after well over a year. I realised at the time that, though I was on the good path after the break, I had ruined Nani, and I didn't like that. So I have gone back to a really early save, now in 14.2, and found that there were fewer options - like, I have to give her the drug. I kinda want to do that anyway, but I couldn't then, and can't now, work out the mechanism for any kind of good ending if she winds up in the lab at the mercy of Dr Ramore. Can anyone tell me what I'm missing? I do want to pick this up again, but I'd rather avoid playing it from scratch. I realise others have asked this question but I haven't found the answer I'm looking for. Thanks.
Nani gets ruined no matter what. Just keep playing through and eventually you'll get 3 options, one to erase her memories and send her back to her old life, one to pimp her out and a third one I can't remember, possibly just kill her

Xo Mo

Game Developer
Aug 12, 2020
The primary reason Nani had that happen: Her character model was broken. Posing and animating her took forever and was extremely frustrating. Yes, we could have remade the chara model, but we decided she
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
This informs the main choice around Day 69 or so. Be a good guy? Or embrace all possible good and dark things that might happen?

Another reason is that

Peri3481

Aug 23, 2023
The primary reason Nani had that happen: Her character model was broken. Posing and animating her took forever and was extremely frustrating. Yes, we could have remade the chara model, but we decided she
This informs the main choice around Day 69 or so. Be a good guy? Or embrace all possible good and dark things that might happen?

Another reason is that
That's incredibly helpful, thanks!

Hans281

Aug 18, 2023
I hope you guys still offer help, to people who get stuck. I saw in some earlier posts you were able to pinpoint what quest what stopping progression for players who attatched their save file. I would be very grateful if you could help me outas this my last hope of progressing Elsa, who just wont show up at the Cafeteria.

Thanks in advance!

Jamleng

Game Developer
Nov 6, 2018
I hope you guys still offer help, to people who get stuck. I saw in some earlier posts you were able to pinpoint what quest what stopping progression for players who attatched their save file. I would be very grateful if you could help me outas this my last hope of progressing Elsa, who just wont show up at the Cafeteria.

Thanks in advance!
I checked it out. Simply visit the cathedral once for an event, then go to the Cafeteria.

Try to complete tasks below or around the day you're on and you'll never get stuck.

Reactions: Lifeplayer

Mrkraken888

Jul 4, 2023
Wow, I played the game entirely and now it's definitely one of my favorite games. For real. I thought that the MC aesthetic and graphic overall weren't that good, but playing it seriously I realized it was just my impression(except for the animations that are a bit clunky but that's my battle-hardened laptop coughing as he's dying). Really enjoyable game as long as you take the Light/Good Path. Dark Path idk but I don't wanna see those poor girls being mistreated. GG.

Reactions: Xo Mo
4.10 star(s) 89 Votes