Mrkraken888

Jul 4, 2023
Mrkraken888
View attachment 3003386

In short, we could have used one of the 10 or so default males, but 90% of all the Koikatsu-based games use those 10 male character models. We wanted to be different.
The wardrobe (inverted colors), eyes and inept personality are from Larry Laffer, the chin and body are from Monkey D Luffy, the hat in the prologue is a compromise between the two.
Koikatsu has limited options and defaults all males to a female/futa physique for the most part. That makes generating a genuinely masculine male problematic, in the least.
Makes sense. Cool explanation with the image. Thanks.

Reactions: Xo Mo

hydra@

Aug 6, 2021
Please add a gallery unlock function(cheats code or gallery unlocker). The cheat code mentioned a year ago “allyourbaseatebelongtous” is not working. Though it shows “full gallery unlocked” sign, there are still locked gallery(images)/replays as before. It’s really hard to know which scenes I missed and how to unlock them. So I really need this function. Please!!!

Valitor

Mar 15, 2023
Well, the first chapter was very difficult because I initially planned to follow the bright path, and the main character sometimes acted like a complete asshole (the Church was unpleasant to go through). But the second chapter makes me completely happy, for now.

And on the 76th day I encountered a bug for the first time. Namely, a bug in the quest book. Felicity's quests get stuck at "Day 70+, go to the cafeteria". After the event in the cafeteria passed, the quest in the book did not change. I even went to her house, but the quest is still the same. Does anyone know how to fix this bug so that we know where and when we will meet her next? Please help if you can.
(And Luna's task doesn't work to. 76th day now and talk at bar after 70th day still not working)

(I used a translator to write this, because I understand English well, but I speak and write it very poorly)

Last edited:

Xo Mo

Game Developer
Aug 12, 2020
Well, the first chapter was very difficult because I initially planned to follow the bright path, and the main character sometimes acted like a complete asshole (the Church was unpleasant to go through). But the second chapter makes me completely happy, for now.

And on the 76th day I encountered a bug for the first time. Namely, a bug in the quest book. Felicity's quests get stuck at "Day 70+, go to the cafeteria". After the event in the cafeteria passed, the quest in the book did not change. I even went to her house, but the quest is still the same. Does anyone know how to fix this bug so that we know where and when we will meet her next? Please help if you can.
(And Luna's task doesn't work to. 76th day now and talk at bar after 70th day still not working)

(I used a translator to write this, because I understand English well, but I speak and write it very poorly)
Visiting Zoe at the lockers and completing her optional mini event will get rid of that event in the journal that's listed under Felicia.

Followup quests for Felicia:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

jaboney

Jun 9, 2019
Uh think i got softlocked from Natalie's quest. the quest on day 102 in her room is impossible bc the school is locked down

dark path Day 136

Jamleng

Game Developer
Nov 6, 2018
Uh think i got softlocked from Natalie's quest. the quest on day 102 in her room is impossible bc the school is locked down

dark path Day 136
Send me your save file and I can manually fix it for you.

Shouldn't be possible though unless you we're playing an older save file or by not playing the most recent version (0.14.4)

Jamleng

Game Developer
Nov 6, 2018
i have newest version on this site. (probably should get 14.4 since im a subscriber though)
Sorry for the delay. I checked it out and I think it was simply a journal glitch leftover from an older save or something.

It's fixed now. Cheers!

jaboney

Jun 9, 2019
oh word, sounds good!
Looking towards the next update.

Expecting a lot from a well rested team :p

Edit: I feel bad saying that now after reading the oct 8th post

Reactions: Jamleng

Valitor

Mar 15, 2023
I'm on day 95, light path . All events up to this day have been completed, except one. It says talk to Stella after day 93. But nothing happens other than a standard conversation. Can someone tell me what the problem is, please?

Xo Mo

Game Developer
Aug 12, 2020
I'm on day 95, light path . All events up to this day have been completed, except one. It says talk to Stella after day 93. But nothing happens other than a standard conversation. Can someone tell me what the problem is, please?
Steps to check:
- Talk to Rose in Mansion bedroom.
- Check the University Teacher's Lounge
- Talk to Eva in the Swan Suite
- Visit the lobby at NIGHT. The event may be Shelly instead of Stella. Same location, different character.

Reactions: Lifeplayer

Valitor

Mar 15, 2023
Steps to check:
- Talk to Rose in Mansion bedroom.
- Check the University Teacher's Lounge
- Talk to Eva in the Swan Suite
- Visit the lobby at NIGHT. The event may be Shelly instead of Stella. Same location, different character.

After I completed the EVE event on day 104 (Although I'm only on day 96 now), the event started at night. Well, this is not the first time I’ve encountered errors with the quest journal, and I try not to trigger events before the day indicated in the journal arrives, so I’ll load before the last save.
Thank you for your help.

vixendaji

Apr 4, 2018
I absolutely love this game. The characters are great and the story was "chef's kiss" perfect. My only gripe if any is that the gallery cheat no longer works. I just restarted the game and finished the recent update. (Last time I played chapter 2 was barely out with very little content) Having just did that grind redoing it all is just bit much lol. If you could fix that cheat just so we can see the other scenes that would be amazing.

Reactions: Jamleng
4.20 star(s) 86 Votes