Poggersq

May 2, 2022
wait wasint this supposed to be compteded and released in october?
sir: Patience (btw i'm on vpn), dude literally explained his reasonings. can't a person have a break? you plan to mess things up till everyone else including you is disatisfied? he says he gonna do it he gonna do it. it's not like he gonna release it next year.

Reactions: skee23

cyberdemon100

Feb 16, 2018
sir: Patience (btw i'm on vpn), dude literally explained his reasonings. can't a person have a break? you plan to mess things up till everyone else including you is disatisfied? he says he gonna do it he gonna do it. it's not like he gonna release it next year.
yea hes not darkcookie

Emmitudo

Feb 4, 2018
We are doing a double-length update that will conclude the game. It is huge, with 50+ character storylines x 2 for dark and good routes. We have no set release date.

LTA will be done when it's done.
Good things come to those who wait, well, usually :p

Reactions: tacosnap123

tacosnap123

Mar 3, 2018
We are doing a double-length update that will conclude the game. It is huge, with 50+ character storylines x 2 for dark and good routes. We have no set release date.

LTA will be done when it's done.
ah glad and sad to see it finaly be conclude the wait shall be worth it

tacosnap123

Mar 3, 2018
didnt know he was taking a break i dont get notifyed eveytime they post

Mohanyadav69

May 25, 2022
It's pretty wild on either path
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
That's not pregnancy, she's just super cumflated. She's pretty kinky, but she's also probably one of the more wholesome characters. There's lots of degenerate and deranged content here well outside of NTR, sharing and prostitution.
Thanks man
Scroll to the top of the screen. Look at the KINK list there. Both Vanilla and Corrupt sex scenes have multiple kinks drawn from that list. Most sex events have a "MILD" and a "WILD" alt dialogue option. MILD = more vanilla, romantic talk but still kinky. WILD = more dirty talk, embracing kinks, and in a few sex events additional content to go even further down the rabbit hole of dirty deeds. (done dirt cheap!) (sorry - I couldn't help it)
Will check it out thanks for reply

9alwa

Sep 16, 2020
Here, hopefully you have those 4 missing replays. So you could share it back to me. lol :)
Thanks for sharing. Sadly the gallery is related to the persistent file in the save folder so your save didn't unlock my missing gallery scenes.

For your 4 scenes, I have 3 out of 4. Disclaimer they are seemingly Dark Path/NTR related. Lemme know if you still want the persistent. 1701220386617.png

On a side note would be nice to have a gallery unlocker. I don't think you can "fuse" two persistent files. What I could do is share a manual save right before the scenes that way they'll get added to your gallery once you do the events.

Last edited:

quadrapuni123

Aug 21, 2023
Thanks for sharing. Sadly the gallery is related to the persistent file in the save folder so your save didn't unlock my missing gallery scenes.

For your 4 scenes, I have 3 out of 4. Disclaimer they are seemingly Dark Path/NTR related. Lemme know if you still want the persistent. View attachment 3126410

On a side note would be nice to have a gallery unlocker. I don't think you can "fuse" two persistent files. What I could do is share a manual save right before the scenes that way they'll get added to your gallery once you do the events.

Can you please share your save file?? I got a lot of missing replays back then. I just manage to do something about it to unlock it. Kinda forgot it though.

scruffy246

Oct 15, 2022
Can someone help me? I've done all characters except rose pamela and the dr. bitch. it says to visit her in the lab but nothing happens, for pamela and rose it says to sleep with rose but I literally can't. shes nowhere to be found, unless im blind?

Jamleng

Game Developer
Nov 6, 2018
Can someone help me? I've done all characters except rose pamela and the dr. bitch. it says to visit her in the lab but nothing happens, for pamela and rose it says to sleep with rose but I literally can't. shes nowhere to be found, unless im blind?
That's a new one. It was impossible to trigger her quest because she was no longer there. It's fixed for the coming version.

I edited your save a bit and it starts at the task that was supposed to happen. I apologize for the inconvenience.

Last edited:

scruffy246

Oct 15, 2022
That's a new one. It was impossible to trigger her quest because she was no longer there. I've fixed it for the coming version.

The edited your save a bit and it starts at the task that was supposed to happen. I apologize for the inconvenience.
thank you very much
i shall sub to your subscribe star on the first of December

• Red Heart
Reactions: Jamleng
4.20 star(s) 86 Votes