PandaMJ

Feb 16, 2018
Wow. At first I was skeptical about the game, in particular, I don’t like this visual engine. But the plot is very good. The characters and variety of tags are impressive ;). It's a pity that it's in development. Another WiP game for the collection :cry:
Thanks for ur work

shiqz

Dec 25, 2020
Jamleng Hope you don't mind me asking - how's the Update coming along ? Can't stand seeing Sophia like this :cry:, will MC be able to fix her Condition ?
Also it's nice to see a Dev being quite Active in communicating, keep it up :cool:

Jamleng

Game Developer
Nov 6, 2018
Jamleng Hope you don't mind me asking - how's the Update coming along ? Can't stand seeing Sophia like this :cry:, will MC be able to fix her Condition ?
Also it's nice to see a Dev being quite Active in communicating, keep it up :cool:
Cheers for the kind words, basically still the same as a few posts above.
We're doing one massive update to wrap things up. (This was already announced back in January.)

We're working hard and making steady progress. Expect one of the biggest updates to hit F95 in due time. The more time passes, the more we can tell since we're still fairly early into said update because we took an unpaid break amongst other things.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

shiqz

Dec 25, 2020
Cheers for the kind words, basically still the same as a few posts above.
We're doing one massive update to wrap things up. (This was already announced back in January.)

We're working hard and making steady progress. Expect one of the biggest updates to hit F95 in due time. The more time passes, the more we can tell since we're still fairly early into said update because we took an unpaid break amongst other things.
I should have known my bad, thanks for still answering. Lacking Concentration as i'm not feeling particularly well the past Days but i very much look forward to the Update :D
Happy Halloween to you and your Team as well !

Green Layer

Aug 8, 2020
Hey Guys Jamleng Xo Mo

How is the story coming along? is it near completion, or like what % of the story is done for the good path?

Any Est would be appreciated as to when "Good Patch" would be completed. I started supporting you guys last month and don't wanna check the forums every month as I dont use Patreon much regardless of supporting a few devs I like.

Got like 17+ games I want to finish before coming back to this one.

I really like this one, so I keep coming back anyway, but ya, any info would be helpful, and thanks for delivering such quality content, guys. keep rocking

Reactions: Xo Mo
Aug 9, 2018
Hey Guys Jamleng Xo Mo

How is the story coming along? is it near completion, or like what % of the story is done for the good path?

Any Est would be appreciated as to when "Good Patch" would be completed. I started supporting you guys last month and don't wanna check the forums every month as I dont use Patreon much regardless of supporting a few devs I like.

Got like 17+ games I want to finish before coming back to this one.

I really like this one, so I keep coming back anyway, but ya, any info would be helpful, and thanks for delivering such quality content, guys. keep rocking
bruh scroll up literally 2 posts

hell, you could manage it in 1 and just read the embedded reply...

Mohanyadav69

May 25, 2022
Eh so you know I am a fan corruption of vanilla to so can I like romance some characters and corrupt some and still avoid NTR and sharing cuz not into that stuff ?

Most of the times devs when they go for vanilla routes ( romance path ) they keep sex scenes very boring like WTH why not make the sex more wild without involving other dicks.

So just wanted to ask that vanilla ( harem ) route is just plane sex or is there any kink involved there?

Mommysbuttslut

Engaged Member
Feb 19, 2021
Eh so you know I am a fan corruption of vanilla to so can I like romance some characters and corrupt some and still avoid NTR and sharing cuz not into that stuff ?

Most of the times devs when they go for vanilla routes ( romance path ) they keep sex scenes very boring like WTH why not make the sex more wild without involving other dicks.

So just wanted to ask that vanilla ( harem ) route is just plane sex or is there any kink involved there?
It's pretty wild on either path
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
That's not pregnancy, she's just super cumflated. She's pretty kinky, but she's also probably one of the more wholesome characters. There's lots of degenerate and deranged content here well outside of NTR, sharing and prostitution.

Reactions: Mohanyadav69

Xo Mo

Game Developer
Aug 12, 2020
eh, my bad. just wanted a quantifiable figure, but I guess that works too
In short, we have a lot of IRL stuff happening. We also do not want to burn out. Plus we are going to do as thorough a conclusion as we can. There are 50+ characters, so that will take a while. We will most likely do a few group events to make it easier than doing 50+ individual endings for each character in question. Multiply that by 2 because we have Good Path and Dark Path. So around 100 ending scenarios and an epilogue.

We are working every single day on the game in some way. Progress is being made, but it's a ton of work for both of us.

Previous updates, we placed a firm deadline, sometimes delaying the deadline a week or so to ensure best non-buggy playthrough. This time, with all we have to do IRL, with all we need to fill in and conclude in-game, we are refusing to set a firm deadline.

We simply ask patience. We have done stealth tweaks and bugfix updates to 0.14, which is now 0.14.4 for PC users and 0.14.3 for Android users.

On top of this, we will have to split the game for Android players simply due to quantity of content. Uncompressed, the final game will likely be around 30GB with all the images, animations, sounds, music, and code. Compressed, the best we can squish that into is 3.1 GB for Android. Unfortunately, Android limits all APK app programs to 2.0 GB. So eventually we will have a split Android version.

So for a quantifiable figure? If we focus solely on what needs to be written, rendered, animated, and coded to finish the game, without any IRL stuff, working 12-18 hours a day? Sometime in December? EDIT: But that's not realistic. I know it seems like some devs go super slow, but we are working a lot every day on the game. It just takes time.

Realistically, we have to eat, sleep, and do something else because nonstop focus burns people out. So maybe January or even February?

What we're trying to do here is satisfy all character storylines. Not what some devs do which is a montage with clusters or all characters in one moment and a wall of text. Quality not brevity.

Last edited:
Reactions: ashkatchemall25

Xo Mo

Game Developer
Aug 12, 2020

Scroll to the top of the screen. Look at the KINK list there. Both Vanilla and Corrupt sex scenes have multiple kinks drawn from that list. Most sex events have a "MILD" and a "WILD" alt dialogue option. MILD = more vanilla, romantic talk but still kinky. WILD = more dirty talk, embracing kinks, and in a few sex events additional content to go even further down the rabbit hole of dirty deeds. (done dirt cheap!) (sorry - I couldn't help it)

• Haha
Reactions: Mohanyadav69

Green Layer

Aug 8, 2020
In short, we have a lot of IRL stuff happening. We also do not want to burn out. Plus we are going to do as thorough a conclusion as we can. There are 50+ characters, so that will take a while. We will most likely do a few group events to make it easier than doing 50+ individual endings for each character in question. Multiply that by 2 because we have Good Path and Dark Path. So around 100 ending scenarios and an epilogue.

We are working every single day on the game in some way. Progress is being made, but it's a ton of work for both of us.

Previous updates, we placed a firm deadline, sometimes delaying the deadline a week or so to ensure best non-buggy playthrough. This time, with all we have to do IRL, with all we need to fill in and conclude in-game, we are refusing to set a firm deadline.

We simply ask patience. We have done stealth tweaks and bugfix updates to 0.14, which is now 0.14.4 for PC users and 0.14.3 for Android users.

On top of this, we will have to split the game for Android players simply due to quantity of content. Uncompressed, the final game will likely be around 30GB with all the images, animations, sounds, music, and code. Compressed, the best we can squish that into is 3.1 GB for Android. Unfortunately, Android limits all APK app programs to 2.0 GB. So eventually we will have a working Android Good Route APK and Android Dark Route APK.

So for a quantifiable figure? If we focus solely on what needs to be written, rendered, animated, and coded to finish the game, without any IRL stuff, working 12-18 hours a day? Sometime in December? But realistically, we have to eat, sleep, and do something else because nonstop focus burns people out. So maybe January or even February?

What we're trying to do here is satisfy all character storylines. Not what some devs do which is a montage with clusters or all characters in one moment and a wall of text. Quality not brevity.

Thats hellva work to do, and no need to rush, man, RL takes priority, and work-life balance is also important.

I'm sure the fans can wait till Jan-Feb if we have to. we just need a satisfying ending to an already great game.

I'd rather wait a bit longer and have quality content than not and get a rushed ending.

• Yay, new update!
Reactions: Xo Mo
4.20 star(s) 86 Votes