Master of Puppets

Conversation Conqueror
Oct 5, 2017
Jamleng With the fixes to the Sophia route this update, do we get set back to before the fixed scenes automatically or do we need to do something to see the alternative versions of the previous scenes?

RealChestnut

Feb 20, 2018
This is the kind of game where you should take both paths, they are very good, although the Dark Path can be quite extreme and not for everyone. As for Stacy, I looked at what would happen if I gave her to Don and then went back to the choice and kept her just for myself.
I did that too but then the next step is only shown once i enter chapter 3, I'm currently wondering which one to take for long-term. I still want full control of the girls. but it seems on the Don side, i gave him full rights to that girl and the last scene seems to show they will be turned into pure auction whores. Does this mean their scenes are coming to an end this way or will i get control back and have them more as pets. Then it's the aspect of the deal with don. This might be really useful or maybe it wont matter as you will be the head and plan on replacing or killing him. too many ways to think of this

Stan5851

Engaged Member
Oct 18, 2019
I did that too but then the next step is only shown once i enter chapter 3, I'm currently wondering which one to take for long-term. I still want full control of the girls. but it seems on the Don side, i gave him full rights to that girl and the last scene seems to show they will be turned into pure auction whores. Does this mean their scenes are coming to an end this way or will i get control back and have them more as pets. Then it's the aspect of the deal with don. This might be really useful or maybe it wont matter as you will be the head and plan on replacing or killing him. too many ways to think of this
Any future deal with Don, it seems to me, will mean a complete loss of control over one girl or another and the inevitability of NTR. Whether that's worth it in exchange for some arrangement and phantom benefits is up to you to decide.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

quadrapuni123

Aug 21, 2023
Hello! Can someone share some save file with complete scenes. Done doing both dark and light paths. Feels like its kinda hassle to do it over again from scratch for the 3rd time.

Btw these would be my save file though. The 3-1-LT1 would be the light one and 4-1-LT1 would be the dark ones

FairReviewer

Dec 30, 2019
Got caught up on all the updates. Playing the Good Path because I like the MC as a sweet, goofy type of guy who wants to protect those he loves.

I really like how this is handled. Got all these mysteries unraveling in really good ways. Family is expanding in all sorts of ways, and MC is challenged to try and keep them all safe. All the main girls are really good, and I'm looking forward to more events with them.

And Chad is best bro, wish him luck with getting his own girl.

Reactions: letronix and Xo Mo

Xo Mo

Game Developer
Aug 12, 2020
Newest update felt more silly then usual.

#1 rule of Lewd Town Adventures: Don't take anything too seriously. If it's silly or illogical, just laugh it off or ignore it.
In response to your question - it will be explained in the next update (in a few months).

Jamleng

Game Developer
Nov 6, 2018
Jamleng
Reactions to 0.14:
Thanks a lot for the post, always very fun to read.

I made the changes you mentioned, good call. In fact, in general you are very spot on story wise. Some great memory there.
As for the university event playing twice, it's because some people were able to unlock it earlier than intended in 0.13 thus I recoded it with a bunch of extra blocks so people didn't have to restart the game thus being it played once more in 0.14.

The Dark Path Gary race event already got a rewrite which will go live in the next version. We'll pay attention to some other things you mentioned as well and tweak it accordingly. Small stuff like Eric being at the uni instead of a higher up guard or Alex is simply because they have a more important jobs than sticking around holding guard.

Things like the Mayor on television being at the uni is because it's a day 110 event.

The journal stating unlock chapter 3 for everyone is a decision I made for players not to ignore certain character and also prep work as I'm sure everyone will get a new event in the upcoming version. Same reason the Mayor has a few events listed in Grace's journal page, her being a neutral character unlisted in the journal means many players won't see those events. Same for the TV events and a bunch of others. Making completely new pages for a few events is not really worth the hassle IMO.

Fun fact: Stella was originally meant to be the journal. In version 0.1 and 0.2 she would give hints on where to go and what to do. That's why when I don't know where to put certain events I just add them to Stella's journal page.

The phone works fine as long as you click on the phone screen itself. I did want the names to show color but couldn't really get it to work as I wanted. Maybe I'll go back and mess around with it again since a couple of upcoming events will make use of the same system.

Lastly, The Boss not wearing a mask in that particular scene is an oversight which I will remake for 0.15. He's meant to be as anonymous as possible with only very few exceptions.

smog01

Apr 30, 2021
imagine (romantic arc) if you could keep the women/girls you love pregnant forever ^^ some serum that makes them horny-ier to be pregnant, that having a big growing belly makes them want you to have sex with them ^^ or maybe they give birth to adults instead of babies?

Master of Puppets

Conversation Conqueror
Oct 5, 2017
Small stuff like Eric being at the uni instead of a higher up guard or Alex is simply because they have a more important jobs than sticking around holding guard.
No, I mean that on the Dark Path, the FIB didn't take over the university, the Lewd Paradise guards did. Unless all of that has changed and now the FIB take over the school on the Dark Path too, it shouldn't be Eric guarding the place, he doesn't work for Lewd Paradise.

quadrapuni123

Aug 21, 2023
No, I mean that on the Dark Path, the FIB didn't take over the university, the Lewd Paradise guards did. Unless all of that has changed and now the FIB take over the school on the Dark Path too, it shouldn't be Eric guarding the place, he doesn't work for Lewd Paradise.
I notice that one as well. When Gary challenge you in a race dark path and he end up dying being shot by officer jack. Eric is the one guarding the place at that time. I was thinking he was like a double agent or what? :unsure:

Jamleng

Game Developer
Nov 6, 2018
I notice that one as well. When Gary challenge you in a race dark path and he end up dying being shot by officer jack. Eric is the one guarding the place at that time. I was thinking he was like a double agent or what? :unsure:
Woah, I just checked that out and you guys are right. The correct renders didn't get coded in for some reason even though they exist in the game files. I fixed that just now.

Reactions: quadrapuni123

Xo Mo

Game Developer
Aug 12, 2020
Jamleng - You gonna continue on this story, finish it up? or are you completely done with it now?
you guys working on a new game in the same style or what does the future look like?
We are going to finish LTA. We have one massive conclusion update coming in a few months, but due to the grind it has been over the past 3 years, we are taking a month off - completely away from working on the game much. We may write or render once in a while, but we are not at all focused on the project at the moment.

We are not abandoning it, but... giving our brains and numb asses time to do something else for a bit so it won't come across as boring or let anyone down.

Xo Mo

Game Developer
Aug 12, 2020
Thanks for the quick update and information. I guess you will update this thread when said giant update is coming in a few month? EIther way Amazing work! Cant wait to see what you do after this game also ^^
Yes, we will update this thread when the game version goes public. Subscribers get early access to the beta (almost completed) version which has been tested but not always 100% perfect. F95 users must wait 30 days for the public release to be free (fully tested and ready to play).

Subscribers have exclusive renders, events, animations and custom options exclusive to those who have supported our constant work on the game. We could work full time jobs and make 10x the money, but we have a passion for this game and these characters, so we work as much as we can (sometimes 12+ hours every day without a break for several months) so ... while we know many players cannot afford to financially support us, and a handful of players laugh at the idea of spending any money on the 200+ hours of work already poured into this game's development...

If you can, Itch or SubscribeStar donations or subscriptions do help tremendously.

4.10 star(s) 88 Votes