GamleErik89

Sep 13, 2018
There's not a way yet. That ending triggers because you refused Ramoray's help.

Aside from the prologue, from my perspective, everything triggers fine but I know what to do and where to go.
From a players point of view I have no idea:(
It would be very much appreciated if you could let me know which events were hard to find/trigger so I can have a look at it.
Found my source of grief. Was remnants of the old save in /appdata from 0.1 I think. Worked fine with the fresh playthrough, although some events triggered earlier than the hints said(good thing imo, as else I'd have to spam work and sleep), up to as much as 8-9 days early.

Thanks for the compliment.
You're welcome :)

All the girls will be yours one way or another and pregnancy will be added for sure in the future.
This game out not that long ago, still very much a work in progress.
Nice :) Is it possible to avoid some of the darker paths similar to the Hilda kidnapping and sexual torture, if I want a more "pure" corruption of a character?

Jamleng

Game Developer
Nov 6, 2018
Found my source of grief. Was remnants of the old save in /appdata from 0.1 I think. Worked fine with the fresh playthrough, although some events triggered earlier than the hints said(good thing imo, as else I'd have to spam work and sleep), up to as much as 8-9 days early.

Nice :) Is it possible to avoid some of the darker paths similar to the Hilda kidnapping and sexual torture, if I want a more "pure" corruption of a character?
I see, a v0.1 save will really mess up your game because there's been many changes in that time. Glad you got that sorted.

In this update I made a start on good paths. I will expand on that in the following update/s.
I'm not going to spoil too much but you can become a good guy for sure.

Really dark paths will be avoidable by picking the other option. Hilda will be fine as well, but as of now it can't be avoided. I could always change that or make it a little bit less crazy. In my mind, as the way the story is going the satisfaction is going to be greater if I leave things like that.

In the end Patrons/the players will decide the way the game will go. If there are enough requests for certain things I''ll gladly change/add them.

Reactions: GamleErik89

masterdragonson

Engaged Member
Jan 30, 2018
Game kept telling me to go see Stella for Ramoray, Sarah, and funny enough Stella herself but when I went to see her she just kept telling me the same old lines. Found out the hold up was Nani since I skipped her early on... Guide could use some additional hints if other girls are holding things up :geek:

Besides that it's fun though it would be nice if other guys didn't randomly cum on my girls o_O Swear even the non ntr options have other guys getting off on my girls. Nani does bring in tips though, Rose's evaluation is best served Mild if you want the creepy old guy not to add an extra ending, and I didn't really do the prostitutes but well that's how they make a living so a lost cause :p

Last edited:
Reactions: Mpkstroff

GamleErik89

Sep 13, 2018
In this update I made a start on good paths. I will expand on that in the following update/s.
I'm not going to spoil too much but you can become a good guy for sure.

Really dark paths will be avoidable by picking the other option. Hilda will be fine as well, but as of now it can't be avoided. I could always change that or make it a little bit less crazy. In my mind, as the way the story is going the satisfaction is going to be greater if I leave things like that.

In the end Patrons/the players will decide the way the game will go. If there are enough requests for certain things I''ll gladly change/add them.
Nice :D I'd love to see both paths for sure, and with good/bad, there is always a way to keep the balance between both, and stay somewhat in the middle too, if there is way to filter out and choose which path to do with the chosen girl/lady. Really looking forwards to see how things evolve and progress in the future. I'll probably wait a decent amount of releases before playing again, as I find it better to wait a while with sandboxes, as it pays off to start over, especially this early on. Good luck Jamleng (y) Edit: Oh and keep the dark path dark. i.e. keep the Hilda part for example, as it fits Ramoray and her sociopathic/psycopathic( no clinical difference in either term really) cornies.

Last edited:
Reactions: Jamleng

Kpoptarts

Sep 29, 2019
Heya Jamleng , I just started playing today! And the concept is interesting so far! However, something that's bugged me for a bit is if I just randomly click through rooms, the dialogue doesn't necessarily line up to how much I've experienced in the game. One example is when you're taken to meet creepy looking dude whatshisface(I don't remember his name xD) at the mansion and then he kicks you out. The very next room I clicked on was the room where you get whatsherface(your first slave to practice on) but when he enters it's as if he's never met you before, when I just had a meeting with him like 5 min ago.
There's also this weird thing where you seem to bounce between the sad boy sub to the dom in training randomly depending on which events you decide to trigger first. It's kinda confusing if you're trying to immerse yourself into the story. Not sure if there's anything you can do about that, with the nature of sandbox and all, I just thought I would point it out.
Otherwise, it's great so far! And I really enjoyed the prologue, it was sad and hilarious at the same time. xD

Reactions: Mpkstroff

Kazutoyo

Oct 8, 2020
It's a promising game, I'm especially fond of the girl on the beach.

The main problem is the main character, I feel the game would be massively improved upon just by never showing his face.

Jamleng

Game Developer
Nov 6, 2018
Heya Jamleng , I just started playing today! And the concept is interesting so far! However, something that's bugged me for a bit is if I just randomly click through rooms, the dialogue doesn't necessarily line up to how much I've experienced in the game.
Cheers, you're right. I'll look in to that for the next update.
Main reason for that creepy dude's plot line is because I had to swap stories around for the Rose remake, and I never really went back to fix it as I was too focused on adding new content.

Depending on the order you complete the events the mc is a bit of a virgin in the earlier scenes. My goal is for him to become more experienced as the story goes on. I think after day 15 or so he will know what he's doing and gets better as the story progresses. There's a journal update planned so I might change some things in there as well.
I've added your suggestions on my do to list. Thank you for your input, Kpoptarts.

tehfish

Aug 22, 2016
Little thing i've noticed with the Nani questline, you can have sex with her far earlier than you're supposed to by buying a $10 beer then choosing "i want to fuck you again" option after.

Quite odd having that happen then coming back the next day only to have a bit of storyline where she'll refuse sex lol

Prob needs a check to stop that option showing up until you've progressed her storyline enough :)

Jamleng

Game Developer
Nov 6, 2018
Little thing i've noticed with the Nani questline, you can have sex with her far earlier than you're supposed to by buying a $10 beer then choosing "i want to fuck you again" option after.

Quite odd having that happen then coming back the next day only to have a bit of storyline where she'll refuse sex lol

Prob needs a check to stop that option showing up until you've progressed her storyline enough :)
That's probably the worst bug yet, but $10 bucks well spent, lol.
I've added it to my to fix list for the next update. Thanks a lot for letting me know!

Reactions: tehfish

tehfish

Aug 22, 2016
That's probably the worst bug yet, but $10 bucks well spent, lol.
I've added it to my to fix list for the next update. Thanks a lot for letting me know!
Theres a similar one for Rose too.

The option 'want to get naughty again?' shows up long before you've done anything naughty...
She dosn't follow through on this however, but that option shouldn't show up that early :p

Jamleng

Game Developer
Nov 6, 2018
The option 'want to get naughty again?' shows up long before you've done anything naughty...
She dosn't follow through on this however, but that option shouldn't show up that early :p
It's sort of meant to be like that but I'll make a slight change to it.
So far everything reported in this thread has been fixed in my current build.

The ending where you turn down Ramoray is undoubtedly the best ending. His family looks cute.
Cheers!
There are some other cool hidden endings as well, next update will have a really crazy one which I think is awesome.

Jamleng

Game Developer
Nov 6, 2018
can't get the sophia house event to trigger in game it's been weeks
Thanks for playing, isthisnottaken!
I don't know where you're at, maybe meet her at the university first?
If that's not the case, in general you might need to progress other story lines first since they can intertwine.

homerj30

Sep 14, 2020
yeah, the prologue can definitely turn some people away. which there's a glitch before the ..... happens. the mothers image turns slave then back. also another when intro to the mansion, the front desk switched from bunny to her normal outfit. then theres a scene with don out of order. i also jumped from waiting for the results to a nuru message to back to waiting
sidenote: the whole intro to training etc needs a guide. its a bit to open as to where/what to do next? take my slave to train, train your friend, work by training others for money.... seem to be missing something to progress n i havent even gotten the drug yet ?

4.10 star(s) 89 Votes