Jamleng

Game Developer
Nov 6, 2018
yeah, the prologue can definitely turn some people away. which there's a glitch before the ..... happens. the mothers image turns slave then back.
That slave image you mentioned is very much intended.
There's a guide / quest tracker in the game that's being replaced next update.
I'm not sure how far you've gotten in to the game but it's basically following the different paths of the characters.
Don't go after one character only, mix it up with meeting others and stuff. Because events will intertwine.
The game should be finished after day 55-60ish.

About the bugs, here's a list of what I have fixed so far for the next version(including some minor improvements):

• A cool event with Pamela and her restaurant wasn't in the journal, many people missed it. Fixed.
• When skipping the prologue, the day counter will work properly now.
• The glimpse of a ghost(Rose) when you the first enter the mansion lobby is no more.
• Changed the sequence of some earlier events to make more sense to the story.
• A hidden ending has been slightly edited so it doesn't contain a spoiler.
• There were two replay scenes that gave and error and are fixed now as well.
• Made a few choices a tad more clear.
• Beach girl Nani doesn't offer replayable naughty scenes anymore after buying a drink when you barely knew her.

These are all the bugs I'm aware of thanks to everyone here as of now.
Please let me know if there's something else wrong.

homerj30

Sep 14, 2020
still early on: mothers drinking problem, sex with friend at the manor and her waiting for an evaluation. yada yada
on the mother slave flash, i had a feeling that was the case. but, then the ghost bunny n things happening out of order made me question it o_O
ill give it another try l8r tonight.

Reactions: Jamleng

kamsae

Sep 17, 2018
Is there an ETA on the next update? I really hope to see more of Sarah! (She's precious, I choose the good option.)

Jamleng

Game Developer
Nov 6, 2018
Is there an ETA on the next update? I really hope to see more of Sarah! (She's precious, I choose the good option.)
Cheers for your comment, kamsae. The update is at 50% or so.
It's full with fixes, polishing, new journal, gallery, content + more.
I aim to release it at the start of next year for Patreons and 10 days later or so for the public.

I made a character poll on who gets the most content this patch and Hilda/Emily/Rose/Teresa/Sophia were the winners.
This means Sarah probably won't get an update the coming update. Sorry about that.
I'll see how far I'll get. There's still quite a bit to do and with the coming holidays I got less time than usual.

Still, this update will be another pretty big one.

Reactions: kamsae

kamsae

Sep 17, 2018
Cheers for your comment, kamsae. The update is at 50% or so.
It's full with fixes, polishing, new journal, gallery, content + more.
I aim to release it at the start of next year for Patreons and 10 days later or so for the public.

I made a character poll on who gets the most content this patch and Hilda/Emily/Rose/Teresa/Sophia were the winners.
This means Sarah probably won't get an update the coming update. Sorry about that.
I'll see how far I'll get. There's still quite a bit to do and with the coming holidays I got less time than usual.

Still, this update will be another pretty big one.
That's very exciting to hear. I've always really been a fan of the Koikatsu art style, and I will admit that I almost dropped the game when I saw the MC in the prologue. But man.. what an 180 he took. Glad I stuck through it.

But all excellent choices as far as characters go. I really liked Sarah, because it really did remind of the VN "Katawa Shoujo".

However, good stuff. Do you work on this alone?

Jamleng

Game Developer
Nov 6, 2018
That's very exciting to hear. I've always really been a fan of the Koikatsu art style, and I will admit that I almost dropped the game when I saw the MC in the prologue. But man.. what an 180 he took. Glad I stuck through it.

But all excellent choices as far as characters go. I really liked Sarah, because it really did remind of the VN "Katawa Shoujo".

However, good stuff. Do you work on this alone?
Thanks a lot for the compliment. Always happy to hear people that appreciate all the work I put in.

Yes, I very much work on this alone and put a loooot of time in to this game to make it work.

Reactions: byedark

x_man

Dec 18, 2017
finally the MC doesn't look like a fucking bastard and doesn't have a fucking small cock i was this close to call it a day and come write an angry 1 star rating about mc look

Lunar Fang

Jan 28, 2018
well i was wondering how u are going to separate ntr path from romance one i mean, the game more looks like brothel management type since both of them doesn't go side by side so what is your plan for future. either way good luck
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

Jamleng

Game Developer
Nov 6, 2018
well i was wondering how u are going to separate ntr path from romance one i mean, the game more looks like brothel management type since both of them doesn't go side by side so what is your plan for future. either way good luck
All share scenes are optional and will stay optional since many people got a problem with it.
I won't spoil much of the story and what's coming, but if you want to go wild on romance stuff, you'll have to check back in a few updates. There will also be some pretty hardcore hentai shit in the game so choose wisely.

nolifedude

Sep 4, 2018
You can't really fail that evaluation, there was only one optional ntr scene for her.
Well expected that, not gonna lie. I can see there are alot of people complaining about various stuff here. Don't let them mess you up, it's your game, do what you like or you will regret it later. You are doing great by now! Though i really hope we get some ntr routes (like failing the evaluation) it the future, not just shared scenes. Good luck and Happy Holidays!

taru

Apr 23, 2018
i dunno i just cant get the console to work i mean the code for zulie anyways

Jamleng

Game Developer
Nov 6, 2018
i dunno i just cant get the console to work i mean the code for zulie anyways
You don't really need the console since there's not much grinding, but what you're looking for is "$ money"

taru

Apr 23, 2018
You don't really need the console since there's not much grinding, but what you're looking for is "$ money"
i get that but i must be retarted ill type that in but whats after that ive tried a number of ways but cant get it working

D

Deleted member 433474

Public version is live on patreon. Didn’t even know it was out :0

Reactions: Jamleng
D

Deleted member 433474

By the way, on your patreon the public mega links are all switched up. Downloaded the uncompressed pc version and didnt realize until it finished that it actually linked to the mac version. used up all my mega space so now im playing compressed :'(

Jamleng

Game Developer
Nov 6, 2018
Oh shit, that's going to take me a while to fix. Thanks for the report. Damn it all to hell, so much time lost.

4.10 star(s) 89 Votes