thevoid089

Forum Fanatic
Jan 29, 2020
Oh Yes! New update, too bad we had to wait until Mods update the thread and the Mega has limit so couldn't download it either

thevoid089

Forum Fanatic
Jan 29, 2020
Oh shit, that's going to take me a while to fix. Thanks for the report. Damn it all to hell, so much time lost.
Damn! That's suck, I hope you would fix it soon. And hurray for the Gallery, do we need to start a new game to unblock the by pass scenes or just continue the save?

Jamleng

Game Developer
Nov 6, 2018
By the way, on your patreon the public mega links are all switched up. Downloaded the uncompressed pc version and didnt realize until it finished that it actually linked to the mac version. used up all my mega space so now im playing compressed :'(
I'm so sorry about that, I've been making lots of mistakes today. Not sure what's up.
It's fixed now. luckily there were only two links swapped.

Damn! That's suck, I hope you would fix it soon. And hurray for the Gallery, do we need to start a new game to unblock the by pass scenes or just continue the save?
Cheers for your reply, thevoid089. I copied this from my Patreon page:

Possibly Important Information on save files:
There could be a possibility old saves are not there anymore.
That's because the directory of where the save files are stored have been changed.
To fix that, you'll have to go C:\Users\"yourpcname"\AppData\Roaming\renpy or just search for %appdata% or the RenPy save folder. Copy your saves from the old save map to the new one. Sorry for the inconvenience, it's a one time thing.

Gallery:
The second part is that the gallery might not show your character name correctly.
That's because the gallery does not know what you named your character in the previous versions. To fix that, just start a new game, input a character name, save and check the gallery again and it will display your name correctly.

To get all scenes/images unlocked for the gallery might require a new play-through.
Especially because there's some hidden endings involved.

Edit: new download links are already up.
Holy shit, thanks whoever updated the links. That was in record times.<3

Last edited:
Reactions: thevoid089

Jamleng

Game Developer
Nov 6, 2018
Weird that the Mod didn't add the Partially compressed on the thread so I'll post this one here and let them know to add it

PC - - Partially compressed 1.04gig
MAC - Mega - Partially compressed 1.02gig

Thanks a lot thevoid089. I've tried adding those links in the past but they got ignored since it's not part of the F95 formula I guess.
I hope you'll enjoy the new update. It was a lot of work and I hope that it shows.

Last edited:

thevoid089

Forum Fanatic
Jan 29, 2020
Thanks a lot thevoid089. I've tried adding those links in the past but they got ignored since it's not part of the F95 formula I guess.
I hope you'll enjoy the new update. It was a lot of work and I hope that it shows.
Sorry but I'm just delete the post because I check and saw that your PC link still the full compressed version of the game and not partially version

Reactions: Jamleng

Jamleng

Game Developer
Nov 6, 2018
Sorry but I'm just delete the post because I check and saw that your PC link still the full compressed version of the game and not partially version
I'm not sure what went wrong there, thanks a lot for letting me know so fast. It's fixed now, including the link in the quote.

• Red Heart
Reactions: thevoid089

thevoid089

Forum Fanatic
Jan 29, 2020
I'm not sure what went wrong there, thanks a lot for letting me know so fast. It's fixed now, including the link in the quote.
Thanks! It work now, but on your Patreon Introduction Op thread (not the public release post) look like the link still not be fix yet so you should check it to be sure

PC - Mega - Partially compressed 1.04gig

Jamleng

Game Developer
Nov 6, 2018
Thanks! It work now, but on your Patreon look like the link still not be fix yet so you should check it to be sure

PC - Mega - Partially compressed 1.04gig
So, I found the problem. Patreon removal/changing links is a very buggy system.
Basically it's almost random when editing a link and that's why everything is so messy.
Manual removal doesn't even seem possible. I should almost record this stuff just to show how crazy it is.

Anyway I deleted all of those hyperlinks links and started over from scratch.

Now finally those links are not random anymore.

Where was the old save location?
C:\Users\"yourpcname"\AppData\Roaming\renpy or just search for %appdata% or the RenPy save folder. Copy your saves from the old save map to the new one. It's in a map called "interactive" something, still from the very early build stages, lol.

Sorry for the inconvenience, it's a one time thing.

primeumaton

May 4, 2017
The patch says install in "renpy game folder"
This confused me as there are both a renpy and a game folder.
*squirms*

Deleted member 1399911

May 8, 2019
Read all posts so far, seems like an interesting game.

I've no love for 'ntr' but at the same time only real issue I read was 'sister' being drugged. (I know it's been changed around)

Prostitutes are great imo, just not when it comes to family. (Imo)

I also agree with some of the others, make the game you would want, catering to kink shamers isn't really a good idea imo.

Dragn

Jun 11, 2017
I am still getting the error with Rose when I try to do the Evaluation again for just wild now, NTR seems to work.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Badjourasmix

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 22, 2017
I have a question, I know the ntr is supposed to be avoidable in this game, but I was reading the thread and it seems that even though you may avoid the ntr scenes, storywise the ntr still happens. Is that true? If the girls end up having sex with other guys anyway It is kind of pointless to make the scenes avoidable. I wanted to try the game but as you probably have guessed I am not a fan of NTR.

Jamleng

Game Developer
Nov 6, 2018
Read all posts so far, seems like an interesting game.

I've no love for 'ntr' but at the same time only real issue I read was 'sister' being drugged. (I know it's been changed around)

Prostitutes are great imo, just not when it comes to family. (Imo)

I also agree with some of the others, make the game you would want, catering to kink shamers isn't really a good idea imo.
Don't worry too much about those comments. Many are from people that didn't even play the game to begin with or played the alpha like version. I still undertake damage from those comments even today.
The game is pretty damn cool. All kinks are optional. There are even ways to make naughty scenes vanilla-ish.

People judge things very very fast for some reason, I sort of forgot about that when I released this game.
Let me know what you think of it.

I am still getting the error with Rose when I try to do the Evaluation again for just wild now, NTR seems to work.

Yup, found it and I fixed. Really cranky about that one, because I did look in to it.

There's a shitload lines of dialogue and code in this game so I could have missed something else.
I'll wait a bit more, maybe there are some other bugs I'm not aware off and I'll do a hot-fix update on it.

I have a question, I know the ntr is supposed to be avoidable in this game, but I was reading the thread and it seems that even though you may avoid the ntr scenes, storywise the ntr still happens. Is that true? If the girls end up having sex with other guys anyway It is kind of pointless to make the scenes avoidable. I wanted to try the game but as you probably have guessed I am not a fan of NTR.
Check the quote above this one. Or any of my answers in the past 3 updates. Since I've answered this question multiple times.
There is some optional ntr, if you are not in to that, pick one of the other very clear choices and you won't have any problems.

I'm not going to spoil the story too much but there will be some major choices that will change the game quite a bit.

Play the game however you like. Just know that there's a lot of stuff going on. There is not one single story with one outcome.
Keep in mind that this game is in development and there's still quite a lot of stuff to be done.
There's a huge cast of characters most with their own story and motivations.

Anyway just play the game and see if it's for you or not. It's already quite huge, there's plenty of fun to be had.

Badjourasmix

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 22, 2017
Don't worry too much about those comments. Many are from people that didn't even play the game to begin with or played the alpha like version. I still undertake damage from those comments even today.
The game is pretty damn cool. All kinks are optional. There are even ways to make naughty scenes vanilla-ish.

People judge things very very fast for some reason, I sort of forgot about that when I released this game.
Let me know what you think of it.

Yup, found it and I fixed. Really cranky about that one, because I did look in to it.

There's a shitload lines of dialogue and code in this game so I could have missed something else.
I'll wait a bit more, maybe there are some other bugs I'm not aware off and I'll do a hot-fix update on it.

Check the quote above this one. Or any of my answers in the past 3 updates. Since I've answered this question multiple times.
There is some optional ntr, if you are not in to that, pick one of the other very clear choices and you won't have any problems.

I'm not going to spoil the story too much but there will be some major choices that will change the game quite a bit.

Play the game however you like. Just know that there's a lot of stuff going on. There is not one single story with one outcome.
Keep in mind that this game is in development and there's still quite a lot of stuff to be done.
There's a huge cast of characters most with their own story and motivations.

Anyway just play the game and see if it's for you or not. It's already quite huge, there's plenty of fun to be had.
Sorry if this has been asked multiple times, It can be really annoying having to keep answering the same questions. I'll definitely give it a try then.

Virulenz

Engaged Member
Sep 27, 2017
I dont wanna read 21 pages and most questions i had got answered by the search already, but one of my questions had different answers, so i need to clarify:
Is prostitution avoidable? Id rather cheat money than rent girls...and i strongly dislike whores in general.

Reactions: grgrgr5

Dragn

Jun 11, 2017
Another error during the principle event when she is talking to Chloe right after the line "I'm not wearing much either"

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

4.10 star(s) 89 Votes