Thaeddus

Jun 20, 2017
pbm.png pb2.png
ok so is this normal or do I have a problem with the game ?
It happened many time, I talk to a character that lead to a scene and black screen with text and then final scen is shown. So it's written like this or it's a bug ?

AL.d

Sep 26, 2016
"Interactive map", still from 6 months ago, lol. The new folder is called Lewd Town Adventures.
If that doesn't work for some reason I will upload a recent save file for you.
Thanks, got it and old save working fine so far.

Reactions: Jamleng

Jamleng

Game Developer
Nov 6, 2018
LOL... Serious... Who need it? O_O
Well, there are websites that don't allow 4gig games to be uploaded (if you count MAC and the other versions it's 10gig).
This is the reason why I create partially compressed versions of LTA that are around 1gig. It also saves time for the people that have slow internet. I'm blessed with unlimited data @ 300mb a second, but not everyone is.
I fully compress the game(340+mb) for android users or people that have to pay per downloadable MB I guess.

ok so is this normal or do I have a problem with the game ?
It happened many time, I talk to a character that lead to a scene and black screen with text and then final scen is shown. So it's written like this or it's a bug ?
No idea what's happening there? I've never seen that before. Nor has it ever been reported.
I always do play throughs of the game before I release it. It always works fine.
The background pictures that should be there are 100% in the game and coded in correctly.

How many times are we talking about?
Are you on a older save? Is this the first time you've played the game? If you click on the next dialogue do things work properly again? Did you open the quest-log in the middle of the event or do you have any other idea on what it might have caused it?

If you don't know, please send me a save file and I'll investigate it.

thevoid089

Forum Fanatic
Jan 29, 2020
Well, there are websites that don't allow 4gig games to be uploaded (if you count MAC and the other versions it's 10gig).
This is the reason why I create partially compressed versions of LTA that are around 1gig. It also saves time for the people that have slow internet. I'm blessed with unlimited data @ 300mb a second, but not everyone is.
I fully compress the game(340+mb) for android users or people that have to pay per downloadable MB I guess.

No idea what's happening there? I've never seen that before. Nor has it ever been reported.
I always do play throughs of the game before I release it. It always works fine.
The background pictures that should be there are 100% in the game and coded in correctly.

Are you on a older save? Is this the first time you've played the game? If you click on the next dialogue do things work properly again? Did you open the quest-log in the middle of the event or do you have any other idea on what it might have caused it?
To me partially compressed version was the mid ground that I like the most, the file size aren't too big and taking too much space on my laptop but not too small so that the quality didn't got affect

Reactions: Jamleng

Thaeddus

Jun 20, 2017
New save cu

If you don't know, please send me a save file and I'll investigate it.
New save cuz first time download. happend like really often. I didn't open the quest log during a scene nor did I touch the save. I really have no clue.
I put the log too

AcTePuKc

Dec 2, 2020
The game is good, I've finished it and for some reason to proceed to some events i had to do NTR sex with Rose (to trigger them) but i wasn't able to do Wild one and this is the error message which I had
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I've used the incest patch ... maybe this is the cause of that error ... and another one happens when I click on guide and click on Tanya, but it's OK if I scroll from another girl to her info
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Feb 17, 2018
In this update i found a bug. :unsure: I can't trager the last two event in the school for Dr.Ramoray and Principal. And am in day 77.
I would like to give the developer some advice regarding the development of the game. It would be a very pleasant game experience if Mc could totally avoid the NTR route for the main characters (Hilda, Rose, Emily). The closer MC gets to some girls and the relationship becomes more intimate, the more it is preferable that the NTR route can be avoided for those girls.

And i mean that the NTR and Non NTR routes should be split into two different routes as early as possible because having all the time the option to choose NTR variants for each experience you have with girls, gives the impression that in fact you could not avoid the NTR route at all (especially when you choose to do a naughty event with Rose evaluate it once more, and you have every time the option to share with that old man overwhelmed by the situation that i think everyone hates). :LOL:

And I think it's quite important for the player to be able to choose in more detail the fate of these three basic characters (such as experiments on Hilda because the player saved her from her illness and he had no choice but to cooperate and accept the proposal to save her, or to buy Rose before she starts prostituting herself or someone else to get their hands on her and finally to be able to own them all or the best option for the player to own the business/harem and have control over all the characters at the end.).

I don't know how much more can be done now after the game has evolved so much, but it would be nice at least if the developer could consider that from now on.(y)

I'm probably a little subjective and I think the developer has already realized, I'm not a big NTR fan and i prefer the harem route. For me, it matters a lot from which perspective the NTR route is played, to like this route. If I play from the perspective of the cheated person and there's nothing I can do to avoid that, i don't like it at all, and I think a lot of people don't like this perspective of NTR so, it would be nice if the NTR route could be avoided at least for the 3 main characters.

The game is nice and I would like to see how it evolves further.(y)

Last edited:

Bahamut Zero

Engaged Member
Apr 27, 2017
In this update i found a bug. :unsure: I can't trager the last two event in the school for Dr.Ramoray and Principal. And am in day 77.
I would like to give the developer some advice regarding the development of the game. It would be a very pleasant game experience if Mc could totally avoid the NTR route for the main characters (Hilda, Rose, Emily). The closer MC gets to some girls and the relationship becomes more intimate, the more it is preferable that the NTR route can be avoided for those girls.

And i mean that the NTR and Non NTR routes should be split into two different routes as early as possible because having all the time the option to choose NTR variants for each experience you have with girls, gives the impression that in fact you could not avoid the NTR route at all (especially when you choose to do a naughty event with Rose evaluate it once more, and you have every time the option to share with that old man overwhelmed by the situation that i think everyone hates). :LOL:

And I think it's quite important for the player to be able to choose in more detail the fate of these three basic characters (such as experiments on Hilda because the player saved her from her illness and he had no choice but to cooperate and accept the proposal to save her, or to buy Rose before she starts prostituting herself or someone else to get their hands on her and finally to be able to own them all or the best option for the player to own the business/harem and have control over all the characters at the end.).

I don't know how much more can be done now after the game has evolved so much, but it would be nice at least if the developer could consider that from now on.(y)

I'm probably a little subjective from what I think the developer has already realized, I'm not a big NTR fan and i prefer the harem route. For me, it matters a lot from which perspective the NTR route is played to like this route. If I play from the perspective of the cheated person and there's nothing I can do to avoid that, i don't like it at all, and I think a lot of people don't like this perspective of NTR so it would be nice if the NTR route could be avoided at least for the 3 main characters.

The game is nice and I would like to see how it evolves further.(y)
So i wait till now and the NTR is not yet avoidable? I was hoping that after almost an year that thing was change. But i continue to read that is still there and you cant avoid it. Also read that other women too are like this.
I read over 20 pages, read almost every ppl comment. And also the developer comment.
For the developer:
Let me tell you something. Only because romance is sweet or how you wanna call vanilla, that do not mean that romance can't be perverted too.
You can have a romance or a lovelly story and fuck her/them like an animal!!! I think you do not know the word Ahegao.
Romance is only on how you mentally treat a person. But during sex act, you can be an animal if you want! You can have multiple relationship too, the important thing is that the mc treat mentally sweet all the girls/women. And that them are "faithful" with body and mind to the protagonist! There is no way that the mc wanna see her with "other men" especially if it happens on a black screen. And there is no way that a lovelly girls/women wanna fuck with other men. The only man in they life is "MC"
To be more precise and vulgar, every orifice of a woman can only be fucked by the MC!

The other men need to suffer the pain to see every girls/women that wanna fuck with MC istead of them!

Anyway can someone tell me if NTR is avoidable or no? I wanna try the game, but if the NTR is there and not avoidable, Thank you but no for me till the avoidable things happen.

AL.d

Sep 26, 2016
I'm not sure if it's a bug or just the guide hinting at content that's not there yet but the last event for principal and doctor don't trigger (after drugging the pool).

Feb 17, 2018
So i wait till now and the NTR is not yet avoidable? I was hoping that after almost an year that thing was change. But i continue to read that is still there and you cant avoid it. Also read that other women too are like this.
I read over 20 pages, read almost every ppl comment. And also the developer comment.
For the developer:
Let me tell you something. Only because romance is sweet or how you wanna call vanilla, that do not mean that romance can't be perverted too.
You can have a romance or a lovelly story and fuck her/them like an animal!!! I think you do not know the word Ahegao.
Romance is only on how you mentally treat a person. But during sex act, you can be an animal if you want! You can have multiple relationship too, the important thing is that the mc treat mentally sweet all the girls/women. And that them are "faithful" with body and mind to the protagonist! There is no way that the mc wanna see her with "other men" especially if it happens on a black screen. And there is no way that a lovelly girls/women wanna fuck with other men. The only man in they life is "MC"
To be more precise and vulgar, every orifice of a woman can only be fucked by the MC!

The other men need to suffer the pain to see every girls/women that wanna fuck with MC istead of them!

Anyway can someone tell me if NTR is avoidable or no? I wanna try the game, but if the NTR is there and not avoidable, Thank you but no for me till the avoidable things happen.

For some characters the NTR route can be partially avoided and for some not. The game has potential and is worth to try it. I want to see how the game evolves in the future. I agree with you about the NTR route when it comes to being unable to choose and see others man having fun with your women... i'm not a fan either. But in some cases NTR can be an interesting route. It depends on the player from which perspective he plays.

An NTR game can be played from 3 perspectives:
If the game has a married female protagonist let's say, and the purpose of the game is to corrupt her, and the player/MC plays from her perspective then the game has a pleasant NTR route to be played. Or if you play from the perspective of the character who corrupts the women of others man, again it is a pleasant game with NTR route interesting to be played.

But if you play from the loser's perspective who can do nothing and watch others man enjoy his women is the most unpleasant perspective of playing an NTR game and that's also the perspective I don't like to play. From the point of view of a loser... And i think the most people don't like to play this type of NTR.

justintime16

Nov 14, 2017
is there some sort of walkthrough/location+time and day guide?

also, if the dev isn't already developing something like it, there needs to be an easy way to skip time/day

Feb 17, 2018
Isn't all the 'NTR' just prostitution and girls that got drugged?

it's not all about drugging girls. Mc develops relationships with the girls and in most cases you can choose to some extent if you want to drug them and take them on the prostitution route. The problem is if you want to see all the scenes with that girl you have to choose this route... I think I've said enough. if you haven't tried the game, it's worth downloading to try it. You will not waste your time!

is there some sort of walkthrough/location+time and day guide?

also, if the dev isn't already developing something like it, there needs to be an easy way to skip time/day
At the top right where the book is. Write small on it "guide" and then click on each girl to see in section "task" what you need to do next to develop her story.

• Angry
Reactions: LordSinner

Deleted member 1399911

May 8, 2019
it's not all about drugging girls. Mc develops relationships with the girls and in most cases you can choose to some extent if you want to drug them and take them on the prostitution route. The problem is if you want to see all the scenes with that girl you have to choose this route... I think I've said enough. if you haven't tried the game, it's worth downloading to try it. You will not waste your time!
I have it downloaded, haven't started it yet though.. For my part I don't think prostitution counts as NTR, cause that's their job IF they have a clean mind and know what is going on.. Drugging them or other words clouding their minds is another thing, but again not NTR this would be more closely to 'mind control'.. I mean unless these prostitutes and drugged girls actually LOVE the guys they are fucking with a clean mind it isn't NTR, imo..

Feb 17, 2018
but it doesn't say what time of day and the day you need it to be
Probable the developer wanted to give a clue for when you don't know what else to do or if you still have something to do. He didn't want to make everything easy because the game would have been too simple. You can try at different times, there is no problem. The game has no limit of days and you find the girls in the same places, they don't change their position usually, maybe just position in another room. But they do not appear at all times of the day in those places.

4.10 star(s) 89 Votes