Feb 17, 2018
I have it downloaded, haven't started it yet though.. For my part I don't think prostitution counts as NTR, cause that's their job IF they have a clean mind and know what is going on.. Drugging them or other words clouding their minds is another thing, but again not NTR this would be more closely to 'mind control'.. I mean unless these prostitutes and drugged girls actually LOVE the guys they are fucking with a clean mind it isn't NTR, imo..

There are different situations. One of them is one of the basic characters (Rose) goes to the brothel because she was depressed believing that Mc will die, they love each other, he then has to train her to prostitute (he doesn't have the option to save her from the brothel if i remember correctly you only have the option to let her train with someone else and not get involved) you choose the option to train her in the hope that you will save her from the brothel. After some training comes the day when an old man has to see how the training goes. Then the option appear for Mc to have sex with her and to let the old man to watch or to let that old man to fuck her (this event is repetitive and you must always choose from these options) and here is where the character development ends in this version of the game.

Another situation is when if she wants to save another basic character(Hilda). They love each other and she has to accept that after the doctor cured her, she can experiment with the drug of corruptionon on her. If you don't accept he will die... This is the point where the character development in the current version ends. Automatically after the drug, she will be very horny and will follow the same route as the rest of the girls who take the drug...

And similar situations are with the rest of the girls. Play the game and you will understand what I mean.

longjohngold

Jan 22, 2020
I gave this another whirl, it's definitely looking up since the much earlier version I tried... the darker path Sophia route was by far the best bit, I'm hoping there'll be more things that match that tone (or get much darker) as the game progresses, I'm pretty interested to see what happens with Sarah though I'd actually rather she didn't get healed, also I'm hoping the Sophia situation drives Lily to some serious debauchery now I've injected her... one oddity of my play I found is while I'm always being as dark and rough as I can with everyone I actually kinda liked being nice to Tanya, I guess as most of the time I'm trying to break nice girls and turn them into whores it makes a nice change of pace to try to fix a whore and make her into a nice girl.

Bit of a shame Nina didn't bleed more given how little she is, but I'm glad Mary did... and I remember it from the older version but Mother Teresa's attitude change still makes no sense, she was sent there by the organisation, been doing it for a while, and says she doesn't give a fuck, but then gets all regretty and whatnot real quickly...

Oh and as someone mentioned earlier whenever the principle or police speak on the event you've gotta wait till day 59 for it gets all screwed up, but as that's the very last thing for me to see then I'm not that fussed as I can just leave it until whenever I check back in again.

AL.d

Sep 26, 2016
it's not all about drugging girls. Mc develops relationships with the girls and in most cases you can choose to some extent if you want to drug them and take them on the prostitution route. The problem is if you want to see all the scenes with that girl you have to choose this route... I think I've said enough. if you haven't tried the game, it's worth downloading to try it. You will not waste your time!

At the top right where the book is. Write small on it "guide" and then click on each girl to see in section "task" what you need to do next to develop her story.
I don't get what people expected and complain. MC to stroll in there and demand those people to stop whoring out girls because "mUh NtR" ?

The core concept of the game is MC finding himself involved with a shady organization that drugs and whores out women. A deal with the devil type of story. Expecting the female characters to be exclusive to MC with this story core is delusional and would require the game to transform into something else enitrely. Yes, MC can go the good route and try to fuck them up from the inside, but that would be impossible to do early in the story. Because in the good path these are supposed to be the endgame villains, there is no story after that.

Feb 17, 2018
I think you have misunderstood the meaning of NTR. There is no: An NTR game can be played from 3 perspectives.
NTR meaning 3 different kind of feltish. Netori, Netorare, Netorase.
And if you like Netori, you cant like the other two.
If you like Netorare, you cant like the other two.
The Netorase is really different from both and again... if you like it, you cant like the other two.

If you play a game, where you are a specific character, you cannot imagine being another. You are play the story of that character and if you like to see other bang or fuck or violating you women, that mean that you are a secret Netorare and you do not wanna admit it. This is one of the most easy task to see. You are say: i'm not a fan either. But in some cases NTR can be an interesting route.
This is a contradiction! Or are you trying to throw smoke in the eyes of others. Or you just don't know yourself well enough.

Its like the bisexual ppl. The wanna fuck both, just to have an excuse and do not choice. But if you like both the pussy and the dick, the things is... you are gay or lesbian. Stop to make excuse and change the road. You can be much happy. At last this is who i thing.

In me case there is only one rule and one choice. If it's not avoidable, I don't play it.
I wait and follow the thread and I deduce, if sooner or later the choices will be avoidable or not. And in that case if that doesn't happen, I just delete the topic and switch to another game. As interesting as the game can be. If I have to feel partially sick, I don't play it. I am not a self-harm. And if the author doesn't understand what he writes, it's a further problem. It's fun to see him write, guys but play it! If you don't play you can't give me feedback. Yes but people have warned him and asked him a specific thing! And if we have to feel bad to give you feedback, it's worth it? Surelly not.
Either or the developer is a fan of NTR (Netorare) or just too naive. And he doesn't understand what he's proposing.

So I now ask the developer a direct question. Did you make this game about 6 months ago? Maybe 7. The game has been loaded since September, so a month or two to create the first build of the game. In 5 months this thread has only 23 pages. Do you not doubt anything? If everyone say the game is interesting, but it doesn't bring in new people, But just pushes people away, it means that something is wrong. Just watch all the vanilla games, as they splash up in numbers. The reality is that 1/4 of the forum is a lover of Netorare. The other 3/4 are lovers of the Netori or Vanilla story. So who do you want to sell the product to? If he wants to keep selling it to both of us and make a name for himself, just put the avoidable stuff in. And don't come up with the excuse of... at the moment I want to fill in the blanks, to give more content. What good is the content if, due to some unavoidable things, people don't play with it? Because ONLY the Netorare lover will continue to try it. But a lover of vanilla or Netori, who has already tried the title, knowing the defects, does not come back to it. He waits for it to be fixed first and then tries it again. It is very simple to understand. I'm not here to complain, but to give you advice. And I think everyone here wants to give you valuable advice so you can grow. And help you make this product shine more.

Your explanation was a little more complex than I said. And I didn't know there were three different types(Netori, Netorare, Netorase). I put them all in the general NTR category... :LOL: I interested now and what I meant was that it seemed like agreeable content Netori and depends on the circumstances of the game maybe Netorase (to play the role of a pimp maybe that can be considered). I don't like Netorare or Netorase in perspectiv idea of sharing your only partner with another man.

And I liked to give the game a chance in the idea that in the future at least the 3 main female characters the player can save and will be excluded from the route NTR as for the rest, they can be saved by the player or at least he will get to own them. :unsure:

Last edited:
Reactions: Bahamut Zero

Jamleng

Game Developer
Nov 6, 2018
I can't quote all of the posts here since it's a lot of NTR discussions going on, again.:sleep:
It drives players away which is not really fair.

Use spoiler tags for the love of god guys.

Out of the 150+ events in this game, there are 3 optional share scenes so I still don't see what the fuss is about.
You will be able to become the biggest pimp the world has ever seen or you can decide to go against the stream and do things vastly different. A start on that has been made in the last two updates.

AcTePuKc
the bugs you've mentioned are already fixed in the newly uploaded/updated version. Sorry about that.

Bahamut Zero
as for your comment on this game growing slowly, I disagree. I think things are going pretty well.
Possibly not so much on this forum, since this topic has been cursed from the day it came out.
Most of the comments here are from players that never even played the game or only a small part of it.

It came out 4 months ago and there have been huge changes since then and I've been growing very much as a developer.

This game was never meant to be very vanilla because I think there are enough of those already.
That's why I created a different type of game and players can say whatever they like, but the Lewd Town Adventures is quite unique. Again, there are 30-50 characters in this game. If people are against some optional sharing scenes it's their own problem and not mine. There are plenty of games out there where the mc is some kind of god and get's all the chicks.

The last event of this version introduces the "good guys" and it works fine here. I checked the code, I started a new game myself and everything worked so I'm not sure why ☾♄คгφη and AL.d aren't able to trigger the event. Did you complete all the other character paths? I'll look into it a bit more later.

The roommates and landlady will be fine. If you decide to help them. The same goes for the rest of Lewd Town if you pick that path. It's quite a bit of extra work but it will also make choices really meaningful.

I can change this game in any direction I want to. This can become a full-on harem game if I decide to write it like that.
For now. I like the direction where the story is heading so for players that haven't played the game yet. Just give it a go.

I like your confidence. I'll keep track of this thread but I don't see myself even remotely touching this game for some time, hope no offense is taken out of that comment. Cheers.
Why not? Plenty of gameplay and cool stuff going on in the game as of now.

Super excited to jump into this, I've been waiting for an update for this game. Thank you!
Cheers kamsae! I hope you'll notice the difference.

Feb 17, 2018
I can't quote all of the posts here since it's a lot of NTR discussions going on, again.:sleep:
It drives players away which is not really fair.

Use spoiler tags for the love of god guys.

Out of the 150+ events in this game, there are 3 optional share scenes so I still don't see what the fuss is about.
You will be able to become the biggest pimp the world has ever seen or you can decide to go against the stream and do things vastly different. A start on that has been made in the last two updates.

AcTePuKc
the bugs you've mentioned are already fixed in the newly uploaded/updated version. Sorry about that.

Bahamut Zero as for your comment on this game growing slowly, I disagree. I think things are going pretty well.
Possibly not so much on this forum, since this topic has been cursed from the day it came out.
Most of the comments here are from players that never even played the game or only a small part of it.

It came out 4 months ago and there have been huge changes since then and I've been growing very much as a developer.

This game was never meant to be very vanilla because I think there are enough of those already.
That's why I created a different type of game and players can say whatever they like, but the Lewd Town Adventures is quite unique. Again, there are 30-50 characters in this game. If people are against some optional sharing scenes it's their own problem and not mine. There are plenty of games out there where the mc is some kind of god and get's all the chicks.

The last event of this version introduces the "good guys" and it works fine here. I checked the code, I started a new game myself and everything worked so I'm not sure why ☾♄คгφη and AL.d aren't able to trigger the event. Did you complete all the other character paths? I'll look into it a bit more later.

The roommates and landlady will be fine. If you decide to help them. The same goes for the rest of Lewd Town if you pick that path. It's quite a bit of extra work but it will also make choices really meaningful.

I can change this game in any direction I want to. This can become a full-on harem game if I decide to write it like that.
For now. I like the direction where the story is heading so for players that haven't played the game yet. Just give it a go.

Why not? Plenty of gameplay and cool stuff going on in the game as of now.

Cheers kamsae! I hope you'll notice the difference.

Yes, i finished all the character paths. And if it matters, the first version played was v0.4 And it was the last two events I wanted to do when I found it doesn't working... I attach the last save maybe it help to find the problem.

Reactions: stever

Jamleng

Game Developer
Nov 6, 2018
Yes, i finished all the character paths. And if it matters, the first version played was v0.4 And it was the last two events I wanted to do when I found it doesn't working... I attach the last save maybe it help to find the problem.
Thanks, I found the problem and also why it worked for some people and for other people it didn't.
I'll be uploading a new version yet again, which makes the last 3 events of the game available for the players that peed in the pool to many times;).

can you not stop hilda from being experimented on?
As of now, not yet.

Oh yikes if the NTR is heavy on this then I'm out. Sorry. Kept reading this thread and I'm seeing that it's only partially avoidable. I understand the developer's intention, this isn't meant to be a harem-vanilla esque VN, understandable but I have my own set of tastes. Eitherway godspeed dev. Good luck!
Again for the millionth time. There are 3 fully and very easily avoidable "ntr "scenes.

People that state otherwise have no idea what they're talking about.
Unless they somehow know the game better than the creator of the game.

Anyway best of luck to you.

Reactions: ☾♄คгφη

ecoli

Aug 17, 2017
NTR isn't avoidable,
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Screen blacks out after you open the book in the map screen.
Book says to talk to Stella in the lobby after day 52 but scene doesn't trigger.
Book says to go to the university at night for Dr Ramoray but scene doesn't trigger.

Last edited:

Jamleng

Game Developer
Nov 6, 2018
NTR isn't avoidable, Sophia gangbang when you prevent Lilly's suicide.
Screen blacks out after you open the book in the map screen.
Book says to talk to Stella in the lobby after day 52 but scene doesn't trigger.
Book says to go to the university at night for Dr Ramoray but scene doesn't trigger.
Don't spoil stuff, please add a spoiler tag.
It is very much avoidable with a very clear choice by choosing the good path.

The other scenes work fine, complete other events first.

ecoli

Aug 17, 2017
Don't spoil stuff, please add a spoiler tag.
It is very much avoidable with a very clear choice by choosing the good path.

The other scenes work fine, complete other events first.
ERM "The other scenes work fine, complete other events first" nope, all other events complete, not triggering, meh matters not, i would only ctrl thru any nudity anyway, i dislike big tits, and find huge ones repulsive

Virulenz

Engaged Member
Sep 27, 2017
Jamleng
How about a "unavoidable stuff" spoiler and a "read that fucking spoiler" message in the main post? Explain or copy'n'paste one of your detailed answers there and call a mod to clean the topic from redundant posts. Just dont forget to add the names of the few girls with unavoidable content so the romantics dont get too attached to them before they start fucking around or "leave" the game...
And i saw the last pages here and remembered a thing you answered me..."for now money doesnt really play a big role"...maybe the easy way to avoid unavoidable stuff would be to simply buy and use them for anything else. This could be the emergency exit out of a girls route and if you dont want to add other jobs for them they could just become the cleaning/maintenance staff or something similiar in the building they are already in or collect them for personal use for harem lovers. Just an idea that crossed my mind to calm down some of the people here without changing the whole game until you lose the interest to develop it any further or have to put much work into it.

The ArcKnight

Nylon enthusiast, Harem enjoyer.
Donor
May 19, 2018
Just came across this game and I have questions.
I see the Dev stating the NTR is avoidable, so thank you for that, so I'll instead ask:

Is the prostitution avoidable?
Is the Voyeurism avoidable?
Can I keep all the girls for myself?

I know the questions seem a bit excessive, but I honestly don't have any interest in being forced to watch Love Interests or Potential Love Interests having sex with any man besides the MC. So if these are avoidable, that'd be great.

The game looks interesting and its obvious the Dev's put alot of work into it so I'm definitely interested in trying it out, I just see alot of huger posts here referencing NTR and that always makes me trigger shy on the download button.

Jamleng

Game Developer
Nov 6, 2018
Jamleng
How about a "unavoidable stuff" spoiler and a "read that fucking spoiler" message in the main post? Explain or copy'n'paste one of your detailed answers there and call a mod to clean the topic from redundant posts. Just dont forget to add the names of the few girls with unavoidable content so the romantics dont get too attached to them before they start fucking around or "leave" the game...
And i saw the last pages here and remembered a thing you answered me..."for now money doesnt really play a big role"...maybe the easy way to avoid unavoidable stuff would be to simply buy and use them for anything else. This could be the emergency exit out of a girls route and if you dont want to add other jobs for them they could just become the cleaning/maintenance staff or something similiar in the building they are already in or collect them for personal use for harem lovers. Just an idea that crossed my mind to calm down some of the people here without changing the whole game until you lose the interest to develop it any further or have to put much work into it.
Choose the good paths and mild options and you have pretty much a very mild version of the game. No sharing, no hardcore stuff, just a nice game. Everything is very easily avoidable. People that failed to do that, can't read and shouldn't be playing VN's since it's made SUPER CLEAR with choices. Just look at that Ecoli post above yours, it's full of shit. Then that guy tells me how things are not avoidable. I made the game and know exactly how it works. I can easily proof all my claims, but at this point I'm talking into the void. Selective reading at best is what has been shown on this forum.

Money is in the game to buy stuff, help others, or to buy a house in the future.
There is no need to buy people out because there is no reason to do so.
I already stated that the good guys have been introduced that will give the player more options in future versions.

This thread is full with positive comments. If you filter out the noise of trolls/people that didn't play the game at all.
What did you think about Lewd Town Adventures? Was it as described by some of the comments? Do I deserve all the shit I have to deal with here?

Just came across this game and I have questions.
I see the Dev stating the NTR is avoidable, so thank you for that, so I'll instead ask:

Is the prostitution avoidable?
Is the Voyeurism avoidable?
Can I keep all the girls for myself?

I know the questions seem a bit excessive, but I honestly don't have any interest in being forced to watch Love Interests or Potential Love Interests having sex with any man besides the MC. So if these are avoidable, that'd be great.
This thread is a dumpster fire filled with lots of garbage posts, lies, and bullshit from people that didn't play the game.
Your questions don't really apply to this game at all.

There's just a ton of characters with different stories, that's why this game is so broad. Quite a few with their own fetish.
It's just a game, seeing people so hesitant to play this is just weird to me.

The prostitution question has already been answered multiple times. There are 2 of them in the game that you can ignore.
Then there a couple of escorts that you can refuse to have sex with. Then there are a ton of other characters that you will meet. Voyeurism is linked to about two characters or so. Sort of avoidable, but nothing crazy.
If you can't handle someone walking around naked, well.. I don't know what to say.

There might be some hardcore stuff but there are plenty of ways to make the game a lot milder.
I did my best to make this game as accessible as possible.

I am and have been wasting my time on nonissues here.

moeseph123

Jun 22, 2020
Downloaded the bug fix updated. My saves from .4 aren't showing up. I didn't see anything in the changelog about saves being incompatible with the new updated. Is this the case or is it an error?

Jamleng

Game Developer
Nov 6, 2018
Downloaded the bug fix updated. My saves from .4 aren't showing up. I didn't see anything in the changelog about saves being incompatible with the new updated. Is this the case or is it an error?
Sorry about that!

There could be a possibility old saves are not there anymore.
That's because the directory of where the save files are stored have been changed.
To fix that, you'll have to go C:\Users\"yourpcname"\AppData\Roaming\renpy or just search for %appdata% or the RenPy save folder. Copy your saves from the old save map to the new one. Sorry for the inconvenience, it's a one time thing.

The ArcKnight

Nylon enthusiast, Harem enjoyer.
Donor
May 19, 2018
This thread is a dumpster fire filled with lots of garbage posts, lies, and bullshit from people that didn't play the game.
Your questions don't really apply to this game at all.

There's just a ton of characters with different stories, that's why this game is so broad. Quite a few with their own fetish.
It's just a game, seeing people so hesitant to play this is just weird to me.

The prostitution question has already been answered multiple times. There are 2 of them in the game that you can ignore.
Then there a couple of escorts that you can refuse to have sex with. Then there are a ton of other characters that you will meet. Voyeurism is linked to about two characters or so. Sort of avoidable, but nothing crazy.
If you can't handle someone walking around naked, well.. I don't know what to say.

There might be some hardcore stuff but there are plenty of ways to make the game a lot milder.
I did my best to make this game as accessible as possible.

I am and have been wasting my time on nonissues here.
Sorry man, you seem frustrated.

I just saw this on the "Latest updates" page and wanted to take a look as I love KP games.
I saw NTR and sharing, which are usually a redflags for me, but saw in your genre tags that they are avoidable so figured i'd be good... until I took a look at the last few pages of this thread, and while skimming, saw things like "NTR" and "Unavoidable."

So to cut the bullshit and not waste mine or your time, I just asked.

As for why people might be hesitant to give this game a go:
When you've got a game that's 7-14hrs long and you give a big warning beforehand that "This game might not [be] for the fainthearted" It might just give people pause and cause them to hesitate before they invest so much time.

Thanks for the clarification about the prostitution and voyeurism tags, I'm just sick of games that try to get you to whore out your love interests/potential love interests. As long as I don't have to pimp anyone out and I can choose to not deal with any of the girls who start as whores, I'm good.

4.10 star(s) 89 Votes