The ArcKnight

Nylon enthusiast, Harem enjoyer.
Donor
May 19, 2018
Got a chance to put a few hours into the game and I have to say, its damn interesting.
Not sure if its for me though.

The very premise of the game is that you are corrupting women to turn them into prostitutes for this company to pimp out.
As someone who doesn't like sharing, this is the antithesis of everything I hate in a H game.

Also, maybe I just havent gotten to it yet, but the NTR choices arnt clear.
It looks like choices to keep the girls away from the Mansion don't work. I choose NOT to tell Pamela about the mansion when she mentioned her money woes, and I even gave her cash to keep her away and yet... she still showed up!
Like, the fuck? I DONT WANT TO TURN HER INTO A WHORE! I want to keep her for me only!
Also, that they blinded the blue haired girl and keep an amputee in the basement is fucking monstrous and it makes me want to take a flamethrower to that building and everyone in it.

Its a very NTR/Sharing premise and I don't know how you salvage this to NOT make it an NTR game. I mean, you are training your sister to become a whore for christs sake! She hasn't been taken from you to be used by another man....yet, but its clear thats where this is headed.

I'll be honest, I wish this had a "NTR OFF" switch like you see in some games that just takes away all options to choose NTR, that way I can play and have fun and corrupt all I want without risk of loosing any of the girls to another guy or having to share them.

Last edited:

SargonSmith

Feb 27, 2020
love ur work so far , i havent seen anything like this ... mostly other games we already handsome and huge dong haha , its a new change . i finished where hilda being torture and to be continued ... man it leave a bad taste in my mouth when it come to cliff hanger . i will love so see more of this story progress .and im a sadist i love seeing "motherfu*ker" get what they deserve make them pay in full . especially that BITCH DOCTOR . i hope u make a path where we can turn that bitch become obidient slave and help us beat the big boss . but that only my oppinion . tks alot for a good game even though i hate cliff hanger haha

thevoid089

Forum Fanatic
Jan 29, 2020
love ur work so far , i havent seen anything like this ... mostly other games we already handsome and huge dong haha , its a new change . i finished where hilda being torture and to be continued ... man it leave a bad taste in my mouth when it come to cliff hanger . i will love so see more of this story progress .and im a sadist i love seeing "motherfu*ker" get what they deserve make them pay in full . especially that BITCH DOCTOR . i hope u make a path where we can turn that bitch become obidient slave and help us beat the big boss . but that only my oppinion . tks alot for a good game even though i hate cliff hanger haha
That blue haired bitch pissing me off too, hopefully we will have a chance to fuck her up...hardcore BDSM style. She was the only one I would be glad to straight up rape and turn her into a slut if I got a choice to do so

Reactions: Jamleng
Jan 31, 2018
is there any way to unlock all the gallery scenes ike maybe a script or save. I dont want to play the other ines just yet but still would very much like to see the scenes

Suu25

Mar 11, 2019
hey not sure about this but someone might want to check the Anonfile version of this game for viruses. It has .27 gigs extra compared to the other 3 downloads. That's suspicious even if its rounding up.

Darvedaiven

May 14, 2019
Just finished the updated gameplay once again it's amazing, keep up the good work ,love ur works and this is gonna be the no 1 ongoing game in my list ..and my list has top 94 best games out there and don't get upset regarding the hate comments these people are stupid enough to skip the description u have given and started talking rubbish coz they are trash.
what else ..................fan of ur work..
Thanks

bobdillan

Forum Fanatic
Nov 18, 2016
Jamleng
My dude... This right here is the cause of your pain.

This is from my save at the end of 0.4 having chosen the good path:

1610483778100.png

In 0.5 your code relies on that having a value of 1 for the good path, however it wasn't given a value in 0.4, the code was added in 0.5 however previous players would have already complete the scene. Thus the "Forced" NTR because they have an incompatible save.

You may wish to put a disclaimer about it on the main thread for returning players.

0.4 code:

1610484814844.png

0.5 code:

1610485078804.png

Edit: overhauled my comment to be more clear.

p.s. if you are gonna change old code, would probably be best to tell people to start new saves to avoid issues like this.

Also may be worth thinking about a NTR swtich for all NTR scenes. As it would avoid things like this that are route/scene specific. Like in 0.6 you could have the next wake up ask them if they want to Turn NTR off or keep it on, and from that point use that trigger. you could also use it in earlier scenes and ask at the start of the game and use a if statement for previous save users.

Also people weren't lying.... they did get Forced NTR, it just was because of incompatible saves with the non-ntr path. But their experience was still forced.
So they aren't lying, they just don't know that they were on the wrong path cause of code changes.

Last edited:

bobdillan

Forum Fanatic
Nov 18, 2016
NTR isn't avoidable,
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Screen blacks out after you open the book in the map screen.
Book says to talk to Stella in the lobby after day 52 but scene doesn't trigger.
Book says to go to the university at night for Dr Ramoray but scene doesn't trigger.
Is a bug, load a save before whether or not you show lilly the picture. reason above.

Last edited:

AzuraMeta

Nov 28, 2017
Sorry about that!

There could be a possibility old saves are not there anymore.
That's because the directory of where the save files are stored have been changed.
To fix that, you'll have to go C:\Users\"yourpcname"\AppData\Roaming\renpy or just search for %appdata% or the RenPy save folder. Copy your saves from the old save map to the new one. Sorry for the inconvenience, it's a one time thing.
What was the old save folder called?

I have dozens of subfolders in here from various RenPy games.
The only relevant one seems to be "Lewd Town Adventures", but it has a single "persistent" file, so I assume it's the new one.

Edit:
Nevermind, found in another post. For anyone else struggling, it's the one that starts with "Interactivemap", Interactivemap-1592455745 for me but not sure if it's the same for everyone.

bobdillan

Forum Fanatic
Nov 18, 2016

I have dozens of subfolders in here from various RenPy games.
The only relevant one seems to be "Lewd Town Adventures", but it has a single "persistent" file, so I assume it's the new one.
If you on the non-NTR path just start a new save. old ones are bugged.

The ArcKnight

Nylon enthusiast, Harem enjoyer.
Donor
May 19, 2018
A spoiler tag would be appreciated.

Cheers for playing.

The premise is but a premise. No NTR as of yet. Unless you specifically choose to do so with very clear choices.
Where things are headed is up to the writer and not what the player thinks may happen.
This whole game is supposed to be conflicting/emotional in certain aspects. If I wouldn't write the game like that it would just boring imo. There are already so many games out there where the mc easily gets what he wants.
This is also the reason why there is a "Not for the fainthearted" in the description of the game.

Maybe play a bit more and see how the story unfolds, for instance on Pamela.
Even though certain characters show up at the "organization", doesn't mean much as of yet. I've mentioned before that there are good guys involved as well. Also, the MC is very conflicted about where things are heading. This will give the player a choice to become to walk the dark path or the light path.

Nobody gets lost to others in the whole game as of yet. So I see no point for buttons that you requested.
See, I am so utterly conflicted on this game.
On the one hand, looots of gorgeous girls and sexy events, that make me very happy.
On the other hand, I can't really enjoy them because I worry each corruption choice I make will lead to the "bad path" aka Sharing/NTR. (I didn't drug Chloe's mom for example (and missed out on that scene) and waived Pamela away from my job)

You say without that conflict, the game would be boring. I say this game isn't fun if you have to constantly worry about running into those fetishes.

I'm not saying give the Main Character everything he wants immediately, but provide a path to get the hell out from under the "Organization" and most importantly, when we make a choice, have it fucking mean something!

I got so irate that Pam still gets dosed with the drug even after making 3 different choices to keep her away from the mansion.
It felt like a slap in the face, like no matter what I did, MC would be powerless and couldn't actually protect anyone.

And thats the thing, MC is more then happy to get women into the organization, no matter what the player chooses. If you are going to provide a choice, don't shame the player for choosing the non-bastard choice.

Joegames

Dec 22, 2017
So I guess I am stuck, I only have a few girls storylines left to progress Sophia, Emily, Stella, Sarah and Dr. Ramoray. For Sophia it says go to the bar, but when I go to the bar at night there is only the bartender. For Sarah it says go to the cafeteria but when I go there at all times of the day I only have an option to drink coffee. I am fairly sure this is what blocking me from progressing with Stella/Emily/Dr. Ramoray but I am unsure what to do. I believe I have completed all the other girls content as they all say thats it for now. Any help or guidance would be greatly appreciated.

Jamleng

Game Developer
Nov 6, 2018
Jamleng
My dude... This right here is the cause of your pain.

This is from my save at the end of 0.4 having chosen the good path:

View attachment 983028
[/QUOTE]

bobdillan! You're a legend. I had no idea there was something like that, it all was very confusing.
Glad the mystery got solved. Thanks a lot for looking in to the code. Cheers!
I'll look in to a switch kind of thing, no idea how I go about that as of now, but I'll figure it out.

I'll edit the thread to make it clearer for returning players.

And thats the thing, MC is more then happy to get women into the organization, no matter what the player chooses. If you are going to provide a choice, don't shame the player for choosing the non-bastard choice.
Well, it's all part of my learning experience as well. A couple of choices do change the outcome of certain situations.
Tthe early stages of the Pamela story was sort of made quite a while ago, I wasn't in to creating choices at that time. It's not that I'm lazy but making many different routes is a lot of extra work. Choices for the organization are planned and will be added in a future update. So you'll be able to walk the path of light.

The game is growing pretty fast, because I put a lot of time in to it. Feel free to check back in another few updates.

So I guess I am stuck, I only have a few girls storylines left to progress Sophia, Emily, Stella, Sarah and Dr. Ramoray. For Sophia it says go to the bar, but when I go to the bar at night there is only the bartender. For Sarah it says go to the cafeteria but when I go there at all times of the day I only have an option to drink coffee. I am fairly sure this is what blocking me from progressing with Stella/Emily/Dr. Ramoray but I am unsure what to do. I believe I have completed all the other girls content as they all say thats it for now. Any help or guidance would be greatly appreciated.
For the cafeteria event to trigger, you'll have to progress the church quest line.
For Sarah you need to visit the store in the city.
The bar quests are linked to Emily.

Try to progress the other character stories first and the other events will trigger.
Sorry about the confusion, I'll try and make it more clear in the next update.

Jamleng

Game Developer
Nov 6, 2018
Btw i rem they mention about the antidote for the drug at the beginning at the game ... I hope they dev dont forget about that =3
I didn't forget, there will be options made available with it in future versions:) Thanks for your other reply as well.

Edit:
Nevermind, found in another post. For anyone else struggling, it's the one that starts with "Interactivemap", Interactivemap-1592455745 for me but not sure if it's the same for everyone.
Sorry about that, I made it more clear in the opening post, thanks to you.
Cheers!

hey not sure about this but someone might want to check the Anonfile version of this game for viruses. It has .27 gigs extra compared to the other 3 downloads. That's suspicious even if its rounding up.
Well, they are all the same version and are uploaded by the moderators/uploaders of F95.
I'm not sure why that file is a bit larger but I doubt there will be any funny business in there.

Thanks a million for your kind words, Darvedaiven!

Jamleng

Here is a save from the end of 0.4 non-NTR path if you want to add it to thread for those players.
And added to dev notes/save file at the bottom of the thread.

Thanks a lot, bobdillan! I had no idea you were a code wizard.

bsjfan69

Oct 4, 2017
This game's pretty bad. The only thing it has going for it is that it has a good amount of content, but the quality of the content itself is pretty bad. A whole lot of nonsense wrapped by a terrible story, really nothing redeemable about it. Maybe if you're into the 3d anime graphics you might get something out of it, but I couldn't stand it - and trust me, I tried. The worst part is that, even if you did dig these graphics, this game has that Russian-esque quality of having to trigger specific events in specific day times and locations in order to progress, which makes you go crazy since you could easily go for a long time without triggering anything new just cause you're not hitting the exact time of the day or location - or worse, being gated by a different event chain that's completely unrelated - or worst of all, being time gated, to the point you might be forced to skip day after day just to get to day X which is when event triggers. Reminds me a lot of that Second Happiness game, God that was terrible. At the very least this game does have a built-in guide to nod you towards these events; I found it to be pretty unreliable, but it's better than nothing.
Tl;Dr don't play this unless you're really into the graphics and/or Russian.

Washedupklay

Feb 16, 2020
I should have said so sooner, but this game is straight up amazing. I hate when games add animations that take away from the moment because of awkward movements or painfully slow speed. This game, however does an amazing job with speed of motion, which makes moments that wouldn't usually be up my alley captivating.

I'm not a fan of lengthy text lines of exposition, but compared to most choice based games I find here, this game agains goes far beyond. I love the freedom to take things at my own pace and only explore storylines that intrigue me. Finding H moments by exploring places is awesome and I hope to find more of it.

TLDR:

1. Great animation
2. Love the characters and their stories
3. Dialogue options are great
4. Great game

4.10 star(s) 89 Votes