Asia Argento

The Golden Dragon Princess
Donor
Apr 14, 2020
When a man and a woman love each other very much...

On a serious note, there's some breeding, some growing bellies, and A LOT more stuff coming up in the next versions..
From all pregnancy tag viewers to you, thanks for (seemingly*) not half asking it. JFC I see soooooooo many people abuse the tag and its an ending or mentioned but not shown; Like dude, I wanna make babies and raise em with the waifus!

* = I havent played it yet, but I am extremely intrigued now.

Jamleng

Game Developer
Nov 6, 2018
Oh yes! New update is finally here, can't wait to download and check out the new content. But read up the changelog I guess this update will be quite dark
Legendking233 made a post about it and he was pretty spot-on, not sure why it's gone.

It actually sounds like this update more focused on the good path(a.k.a harem path). Next update going to be more focused on the other path to balance things out if i'm not mistaken. I have yet to play the game. I downloaded later on i'm going to play it. Can't wait to check it out to see how the paths are and how the good path and the organization path difference(i think i will most likely play just good route tho).

From all pregnancy tag viewers to you, thanks for (seemingly*) not half asking it. JFC I see soooooooo many people abuse the tag and its an ending or mentioned but not shown; Like dude, I wanna make babies and raise em with the waifus!

* = I havent played it yet, but I am extremely intrigued now.
XoMo, the co-writer is a huge fan of pregnancy stuff. I'm pretty sure he will make you very happy in the coming versions.
I am more an overall fetish kind of guy, in this game you can choose options on naughty scenes, skip or walk away from fetishes that don't float your boat.

I was interested in this until I saw the MC. Jesus Christ.
You're not really the first person to complain about it. I personally never really saw the issue since this game is a bit different from others but that's what makes it unique.
I've even made a poll to change the prologue but the vast majority didn't want any changes and agreed that it's part of the game.

Don't judge a book by its cover. He's going to become a legend. So IMO, just keep at it.

Does the mc get a makeover sometime early in the story or something?
Probably:) I mean, when starting a new game it sort of spoils it a little bit.

Jamleng

Game Developer
Nov 6, 2018
any cheat codes ??no im not talking about console
Can you list the cheats, or, if they are premium, at least the incest one, please?
Whosyourdaddy-on = incest mode on.
Whosyourdaddy-off = incest mode off.

Greedisgood = 10k cash.

There will be more cheats added, possibly some of those will be for subscribestars only but we'll see in the coming updates.

Will this game have Futa/Trans content?

I love the game dude
There is an optional hidden scene during the nighttime that you might like.
Check out the alley in the city;) Have fun.

thevoid089

Forum Fanatic
Jan 29, 2020
Oh God! Just the part taking Sarah outside already hurt me, make me cry some tears...this is pain...

DrWho8248

May 7, 2020
Jamleng
Banzaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaai! New UpDate Come! XDDD

But.... But i have few ask lol
First of all a big thanks to XoMo for helping out a lot in the latest update!
Hmmm... It is Who? 0_0
Dialogue wise a novel got added + a couple of thousand lines of code.
What you mean wise* a VN?
It's easier to trigger certain events now.
Hmmm... Before be any problem? I play 0.60 from Start to End without any bugs...
• Improved the gallery, especially for android players.
Gallery? Game have Gallery? When you add it? I not see it in 0.60... Or... x___x
• Incest patches are no longer required and can be activated through "cheats" or by starting a new game.
Hah? How it can be possible? What about Patreon Rules? 0_0

Reactions: tneer2

Jamleng

Game Developer
Nov 6, 2018
Jamleng
Banzaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaai! New UpDate Come! XDDD

But.... But i have few ask lol

Hmmm... It is Who? 0_0

What you mean wise* a VN?

Hmmm... Before be any problem? I play 0.60 from Start to End without any bugs...

Gallery? Game have Gallery? When you add it? I not see it in 0.60... Or... x___x

Hah? How it can be possible? What about Patreon Rules? 0_0
XoMo became an editor on the game in 0.6 since English is not my native language.
For LTA 0.7 and beyond XoMo is writing many of the new scenes. Mostly geared to the Harem path.
I write the dark path/more extreme stuff I guess.
He's also the one that made all the house sprites on the new map which turned out really good!

What I meant with a novel getting added is 120+ document pages of new dialogue.

Certain users didn't fully understand what to do by the hints in the journal, I've made that more clear in this version.
Another thing that didn't help is that 2-3 events were a bit difficult to trigger thus making it hard to progress for certain players. That's also fixed now.

The gallery was added in LTA 0.5 and can be found on the main menu (start screen).
It's now bigger and I removed a few bugs that were in there.

As for the Patreon stuff: It got banned on Patreon because Emily was considered underage(loli), same as Nina. The corruption aspect of the game was considered no consent = rape. The Orphan dynamic was considered incest. And probably something else but basically they wanted a whole different game that sort of beats the purpose of creating naughty games.

Basically just unlucky because there are hundreds of Patreon games out there that have incest/real loli content and mind control/corruption sort of themes. Which don't get banned. There's a scene in the 0.7 game update about this which should clear things up a little bit more.

Is the NTR you cucking or getting cucked?
Not really any of those, more optional sharing scenes, and optional gangbang sort of stuff.
Almost all naughty scenes can be chosen to be made more vanilla/more hardcore or skipped if it's not what the player is looking for.

• Wow
Reactions: DrWho8248

ThaRealThiccShady

Mar 16, 2020
Okay I hate to beat a possibly long-dead horse but I've read through several pages of back-and-forth about the game and it's given me several conflicting conclusions so I'm forced to ask-what's the ACTUAL level of avoidability on the NTR/NTR-esque aspects of the game?
It seems like you have little to no choice as to whether or not many of the girls are drawn into the organization and you start to whore-out/train to whore-out/etc several other girls with similarly less choice/effect on the matter? I've seen the dev respond to a lot of the comments and it seems easy enough to avoid but then I scroll a page forward and someone is telling me no, these girls still decide to get sex-drugged/trained. I also saw a few posts about bugs creating NTR scenes but I assume those are resolved by now. I stopped reading after 15-16 pages so this all might be answered and I don't want to make the dev answer yet another 'NTR avoidable' post(Because DAMN dude gets soooooo many of those for a 34 page thread) but again it seemed suuuuper unclear on the pages I read and it seems like an ambitiously well done game I'd be happy to support but not if you can't actually avoid that stuff. Just not my bag of kink. Appreciate anyone's time either way

Reactions: Abagofbabies

jhustrue

Mar 3, 2020
Even if you tell Pamela you have no solution for her, as soon as you go back to your room she shows up at the mansion as if the game ignored your choice altogether.

Gervoh

Jul 20, 2019
Okay I hate to beat a possibly long-dead horse but I've read through several pages of back-and-forth about the game and it's given me several conflicting conclusions so I'm forced to ask-what's the ACTUAL level of avoidability on the NTR/NTR-esque aspects of the game?
It seems like you have little to no choice as to whether or not many of the girls are drawn into the organization and you start to whore-out/train to whore-out/etc several other girls with similarly less choice/effect on the matter? I've seen the dev respond to a lot of the comments and it seems easy enough to avoid but then I scroll a page forward and someone is telling me no, these girls still decide to get sex-drugged/trained. I also saw a few posts about bugs creating NTR scenes but I assume those are resolved by now. I stopped reading after 15-16 pages so this all might be answered and I don't want to make the dev answer yet another 'NTR avoidable' post(Because DAMN dude gets soooooo many of those for a 34 page thread) but again it seemed suuuuper unclear on the pages I read and it seems like an ambitiously well done game I'd be happy to support but not if you can't actually avoid that stuff. Just not my bag of kink. Appreciate anyone's time either way
As how I understood it, you do drag a lot of girls into the organization, for example Pamela, without a choice but you do not have to whore them out. Some have a past with being prostitutes for a long time so that's not gonna change just because MC came into the play, but those you apply for the job are under your training and not for "sale".

So in short, you choose whether you go dark path (gangbangs, ntr etc) or light path (romance, saving them from organiation and all that). But as the game's in production still, you sometimes will get stuck on a moment that seems to be going dark, that's because in a later update you will most likely have an option to save them.

Reactions: ThaRealThiccShady
4.10 star(s) 89 Votes