desmosome

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 5, 2018
Ok, I just started the prologue and what the hell. It needs to be looked over. The little sister is introduced as a cute sis who is going through some puberty or bratty stage. He even says his family is the only one who accepts him and that he is happy at home. The first couple interactions are still nice where she might say something that could hurt MC's feeling, but apologizes after she catches herself. Then like all of a sudden, you talk to her in her room and she's like "fuck you retard go away!" Then at the MC's birthday dinner she turned into a literal shithead.

And the MC too lol. I mean he is supposed to be some timid bullied kid with a nice heart at the beginning. But he has absolutely no qualms about sleep molesting his family after 5 days or so, without any explanations.

The characters are wildly inconsistent, it seems.

Reactions: Asaigo

TrueNemesis

Oct 26, 2017
I can never find Mia again:
1620909807372.png
Bug or am I missing something?

Nvm figure it out, needed go to pool at night.

Last edited:

Jamleng

Game Developer
Nov 6, 2018
anyone have the cheats
Whosyourdaddy-on = incest mode on.
Whosyourdaddy-off = incest mode off.

Greedisgood = 10k cash.

great game keep up the good work (y)
Thanks for taking the time to comment! Doing my best to turn it into one of the most awesome games out there.
Cheers, zefexi <3

Even if you tell Pamela you have no solution for her, as soon as you go back to your room she shows up at the mansion as if the game ignored your choice altogether.
Yeah, that's still from quite a few versions ago. I sort of went all-in on the harem/pimp path that is still a work in progress.
So I didn't really look back that much and rather forward. Since that particular choice about 100 new events got added.

As how I understood it, you do drag a lot of girls into the organization, for example Pamela, without a choice but you do not have to whore them out. Some have a past with being prostitutes for a long time so that's not gonna change just because MC came into the play, but those you apply for the job are under your training and not for "sale".

So in short, you choose whether you go dark path (gangbangs, ntr etc) or light path (romance, saving them from organiation and all that). But as the game's in production still, you sometimes will get stuck on a moment that seems to be going dark, that's because in a later update you will most likely have an option to save them.
Spot on! The first 20 pages of the game are sort of still linked to very early builds and they don't do this game justice at all.
Mostly since the game has been improved 10 fold since then.

Ok, I just started the prologue and what the hell. It needs to be looked over. The little sister is introduced as a cute sis who is going through some puberty or bratty stage. He even says his family is the only one who accepts him and that he is happy at home. The first couple interactions are still nice where she might say something that could hurt MC's feeling, but apologizes after she catches herself. Then like all of a sudden, you talk to her in her room and she's like "fuck you retard go away!" Then at the MC's birthday dinner she turned into a literal shithead.

And the MC too lol. I mean he is supposed to be some timid bullied kid with a nice heart at the beginning. But he has absolutely no qualms about sleep molesting his family after 5 days or so, without any explanations.

The characters are wildly inconsistent, it seems.
The prologue is interesting in its own way but it's from about a year ago when I started developing the game.
I've made some changes here and there but from what you've said it's pretty much intended.
The game works pretty simple, the more you play the better it gets the more stuff you unlock.
I'm looking forward to your thoughts after you've completed all of the content.:)

I can never find Mia again:
View attachment 1192702
Bug or am I missing something?
Absolutely not a bug but in some cases it's required to pursue other character paths to unlock more stuff in the game.
Some intertwine or are linked to each other in some way. Let me know if you're missing something and if not contact me through and I'll gladly take a look at your save file to figure out what's wrong.

Last edited:

str8up

Engaged Member
Jun 4, 2020
got a complaint about the corruption path (to respect other players and NOT kill anything for them DONT read spoiler for my complaint YOU BEEN WARNED)
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

sevendustkorn1008

Mar 24, 2020
I actually have a question. Does that first choice with Rose matter? The one where she asks if you want to try being her master. Does it make a difference what choice you make? Because right now, it seems like whatever choice you make (even if you say you're not going to do that), you still end up starting her training the next time you talk to her.

Ruslan11

Feb 21, 2021
I've been watching the game for a long time, reading the comments, and I have a very mixed impression.

On the one hand, the game is already 0.7 and changelog says that there is a lot of content, and most importantly there is a cute sister.

And on the other hand, as much as I read Dev's answers about the NTR is never completely clear what he means. Most often the words used are "skip/not skip and can watch/not watch", English is not my native language but I'm more or less a decent reader (in my humble opinion) and as far as I know skip and not watch does NOT mean that it will not happen. For example the Spellbook game, has two completely different paths that do not overlap at all and the sutations from one path (NTR) simply do not exist in the non-NTR.

I understand how this question bores Dev, but I have to know NTR here Skip\don't watch or FULLY don't exist if I so choose ?

P.S. Please answer as clearly as possible. For obvious reasons, non-Dev answers don't interest me.

str8up

Engaged Member
Jun 4, 2020
possible bug ...stella to unlock this main quest find 2 subjects at the pool ...goto pool mia is there and chloe is there
no options chloe wont talk to me unless i have sex with her meanwhile no options to do so
nani was in her room at mansion then disappeared not sure when or why or how ??

Jamleng

Game Developer
Nov 6, 2018
Okay I hate to beat a possibly long-dead horse but I've read through several pages of back-and-forth about the game and it's given me several conflicting conclusions so I'm forced to ask-what's the ACTUAL level of avoidability on the NTR/NTR-esque aspects of the game?
It seems like you have little to no choice as to whether or not many of the girls are drawn into the organization and you start to whore-out/train to whore-out/etc several other girls with similarly less choice/effect on the matter? I've seen the dev respond to a lot of the comments and it seems easy enough to avoid but then I scroll a page forward and someone is telling me no, these girls still decide to get sex-drugged/trained. I also saw a few posts about bugs creating NTR scenes but I assume those are resolved by now. I stopped reading after 15-16 pages so this all might be answered and I don't want to make the dev answer yet another 'NTR avoidable' post(Because DAMN dude gets soooooo many of those for a 34 page thread) but again it seemed suuuuper unclear on the pages I read and it seems like an ambitiously well done game I'd be happy to support but not if you can't actually avoid that stuff. Just not my bag of kink. Appreciate anyone's time either way
When in doubt, whip it out.
Just play the game and judge by yourself, you've got nothing to lose. When you're done, let me know your thoughts about the game. All the fetishes are optional and can be skipped so there's not much to worry about.

I've been watching the game for a long time, reading the comments, and I have a very mixed impression.

On the one hand, the game is already 0.7 and changelog says that there is a lot of content, and most importantly there is a cute sister.

And on the other hand, as much as I read Dev's answers about the NTR is never completely clear what he means. Most often the words used are "skip/not skip and can watch/not watch", English is not my native language but I'm more or less a decent reader (in my humble opinion) and as far as I know skip and not watch does NOT mean that it will not happen. For example the Spellbook game, has two completely different paths that do not overlap at all and the sutations from one path (NTR) simply do not exist in the non-NTR.

I understand how this question bores Dev, but I have to know NTR here Skip\don't watch or FULLY don't exist if I so choose ?

P.S. Please answer as clearly as possible. For obvious reasons, non-Dev answers don't interest me.
Play the game and form your own opinion. All actual fetish sex scenes can be skipped/changed/walk away from.
Let me know your thoughts after completing 0.7 to see whether the concerns were legit or not.

possible bug ...stella to unlock this main quest find 2 subjects at the pool ...goto pool mia is there and chloe is there
no options chloe wont talk to me unless i have sex with her meanwhile no options to do so
nani was in her room at mansion then disappeared not sure when or why or how ??
There are no bugs in the game anymore since it's been thoroughly tested.
Follow the quest log, maybe you've missed a certain event that triggers it. ( I'm guessing meeting Ramoray or something).
Maybe you have to pursue another story first. If that doesn't work for some reason feel free to send me your save file and I'll figure it out.

Ruslan11

Feb 21, 2021
Play the game and form your own opinion. All actual fetish sex scenes can be skipped/changed/walk away from.
Let me know your thoughts after completing 0.7 to see whether the concerns were legit or not.
That's what I'm talking about... Again, no clear answer and no word completely avoidable. Yes I rarely read the comments and hardly pay attention to the complaints of others and tags, etc. but that's not how it works with ntr. I want to relax and rest in the game and not wait for ntr to bite me.

Well, I wish you luck.

sevendustkorn1008

Mar 24, 2020
In the long run, it will but as of now not yet, that's because this is a story that's still in progress.
Keep in mind the game came out about 8 months ago and creating scenes/stories/images/coding and all of that stuff that's required to make games takes A LOT of time. This is basically one of the fastest-growing adult games out there at the moment but I can't rush stuff.
Ok. Cool. But then I guess my question will be, when we reach the point where the choice matters, would I have to replay the whole game in order to see a different outcome? Obviously I don't want spoilers. I'm asking because I almost always play multiple routes in these games. I just want to know if that one choice early on is going to lock me in a specific route. If so, I'll put that save aside as my branching point.

Marzapane

May 17, 2018
Is there mom son content in this game? If so, how far do the interactions between them go? Can he creampie/impregnate her?

Jamleng

Game Developer
Nov 6, 2018
Is there mom son content in this game? If so, how far do the interactions between them go? Can he creampie/impregnate her?
The mom has a special route going on for her so no creampies as of yet, all of the incest action at the moment is with his sisters.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Fuck my life, thanks a ton. I'll figure out what the problem is, cheers for the report.

tehmasta

May 1, 2017
Mommy always told me, a man only has to be just slightly better looking than a monkey, but my god this MC is nightmare fuel.
Can we get a plastic surgery or something? :ROFLMAO:

Edit: Oh thank god.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: Xo Mo

CharleyT

Jun 12, 2018
The mom has a special route going on for her so no creampies as of yet, all of the incest action at the moment is with his sisters.

Fuck my life, thanks a ton. I'll figure out what the problem is, cheers for the report.
Well that answers one question, hehe, but why is ageplay listed in the genre? I can't find any. ;)

tenderness1

May 23, 2019
I am hopeful for a robust contraception system too. Sabotaging condoms, sabotaging birth control, IUDs, pulling out late, etc etc.

Virgile85

Jan 21, 2020
Hi friends. I don't know who is Mia I don't remember her.it says 63 days have to pass and I can find her in her room.where does she live??is she the new girl in hilda house??

4.10 star(s) 89 Votes