Aalorian

Feb 16, 2019
First time trying this game, already have a small tidbit of advice: You are going to damage the hearing of your players with your default volume level. Turn the default level down on the backend, because we cant change it till we get to the menu, and your intro track playing before hand is toooo damn loud. My god

longjohngold

Jan 22, 2020
Bit of a shame we don't have full control over the MC's actions as of late, like I'd never have pointed a gun at the doctor, especially if you don't have the resolve to pull the trigger, that's just silly... also while I remember the mother stuff maybe getting to the MC I've generally been trying to play in as pro-organisation way as possible, I'm loving everything they're doing and want to get more involved with it all, not try to stop it. The only glimmer of hope that the MC isn't a lost cause was at the end of the stalker girl's stuff he was thinking about making her into a slut.

I enjoyed the breeding room's little bits, especially the one that didn't want to be there - though it'd be cool if for a second time onwards there was some acknowledgement that you'd already tried to breed them... I like that the 2 deflorations were a bit more bloody than in the past, though I would have like a 'wild' version with Emily where you're very rough or start slipping her the drug already to make her your slave, but I'm glad there was a choice to get her off the pill.

Oh and you might want to put the cheats in the first post for people to see (especially as that's how you activate incest now) rather than having to find it in the comments.

pemoj

Feb 26, 2019
Oh, I love this game, my F95 favorite so far. Slaves, breeding, lactation, medical/laboratory installations, body mods, demihumans? I was tired of those excellent but too "sweet", "sugar" and "honey" games where the MC is sooooooo nice, but has to build and fuck an harem of chicks where all of a sudden, they discover that they love poligamy, lesbianism and love to share their alpha male among themselves, so no that Mr Nice Guy. That´s real inconsistency, and not what some people see here.

Keep up the good work, Jamleng. I love how of dark and depraved your game is, and I hope it keeps getting more and more depraved. An advice, both for the developers and all those guys who are complaining about netorare. Any dark and depraved game MUST include incest, the more the better. So continue adding incest, and if some players dislike that, you should play other games. You have plenty of sugar daddy games, some of them even with that name.

I hope I can fuck my own daughters, breed them and create a farm with them, some of them being demihumans aka half-cows/pigs. The cow slut who begs to be bred is a perfect example of what I say. An human farm full of breedable cunts. Perhaps is that too much?

Reactions: Furmilk and Jamleng

Furmilk

Nov 27, 2019
I have a question that is a slight 180 from the above post: is it possible to be in a relation with the girls WITHOUT drugging them? I got to a branching path in lily's and sophia's story, and it seemed like a shit time to drug her so I didn't. Will I be able to have a relation with her now, or do I NEED to drug her? If I don't, is there any restricted content besides the obvious (undrugged, normal relationship, drugged, lust addled relationship)? And most importantly, can I still impregnate her?

Jamleng

Game Developer
Nov 6, 2018
I have a question that is a slight 180 from the above post: is it possible to be in a relation with the girls WITHOUT drugging them? I got to a branching path in lily's and sophia's story, and it seemed like a shit time to drug her so I didn't. Will I be able to have a relation with her now, or do I NEED to drug her? If I don't, is there any restricted content besides the obvious (undrugged, normal relationship, drugged, lust addled relationship)? And most importantly, can I still impregnate her?
You don't have to do it and you can pursue a healthy loving relationship with both of them. The other path is pretty damn hardcore.
Pregnancy stuff for them is not added yet though, that will be in future versions.

Furmilk

Nov 27, 2019
Pregnancy stuff for them is not added yet though, that will be in future versions.
But it will be on both paths right? I kind of figured some was already in seeing how you added the tag, but if it's not ready yet that's cool. Also while I have you, is there a way to have a relationship with hilda without taking Ramoray's deal (either the first or second one)? I wondered around looking for a liver but couldn't find one, and of course the second option which removed her from the game (unless I read that wrong) was an insta nope. I'm assuming that some characters you just plain need to drugs to be involved with at all, like Nami, but there are a select few I'm trying to avoid if possible.

Last edited:

Jamleng

Game Developer
Nov 6, 2018
But it will be on both paths right? I kind of figured some was already in seeing how you added the tag, but if it's not ready yet that's cool. Also while I have you, is there a way to have a relationship with hilda without taking Ramoray's deal (either the first or second one)? I'm assuming that some characters you just plain need to drugs to be involved with at all, like Nami, but there are a select few I'm trying to avoid if possible.
Pregnancy as of now can be found in the laboratory which you'll find at some point and with one of the 24 pursuable characters. More of it will get added in future versions.

Since the game is still in development certain paths are not completed yet, this goes for Hilda as well.
This means the Hilda story is on the back burner for now. So you don't have to worry about her choices just yet.

Currently, the game is a bit balanced between fetishes, corruption, humor, romance, and all that sort of stuff.

In the next version or so the game will be split up into saving everyone or corrupting everyone.
This is where things will make more of a difference. As of now hidden endings can be found by making certain choices but will let you continue to play because I don't want to mess up the overall experience.
Just be careful with the dark/good paths because they will alter the outcome quite a bit.

Reactions: Furmilk

Furmilk

Nov 27, 2019
Pregnancy as of now can be found in the laboratory which you'll find at some point and with one of the 24 pursuable characters. More of it will get added in future versions.
Thanks for the info. I'm guessing my choices won't be a HUGE factor until we reach that branching path you talked about (exlcuding the good and bad paths you mark which I appreciate btw) so I'll keep that in mind. Also just got the gun buying section, 200 Tiberium? Pretty sure you could buy the city with that much, and got a solid laugh out of me.

Reactions: Jamleng

Marzapane

May 17, 2018
Pure conjecture - don't hold me to this as the scenes and story can be changed based on how the current progress proceeds and based on Player choices leading up to it...

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Dude that was such a good answer! Thx a lot

FairReviewer

Dec 30, 2019
Really love the game! MC is great, and the girls are all pretty interesting! Also, incest is wincest!

I'm particularly interested in the pregnancy content. The prospect of the MC becoming a father is sure to make him think more about what the hell he's doing in the organization.

Also, when is more Nina content coming? Her family situation really tears me up, and I want to see her get helped through it, and for her baby to make it out okay.

The the Guy

Jun 28, 2018
Its a shame that the choice to not tell pam about the organization and to not get a favor from the doc dont matter. There are some good opportunities there for an evil but anti organization storyline.

Furmilk

Nov 27, 2019
Also, when is more Nina content coming? Her family situation really tears me up, and I want to see her get helped through it, and for her baby to make it out okay.
I got a bad feeling about that man. After what happened to Nami, I'm worried about babies we didn't choose to make. Those crazy parents are probably gonna do some shit. Granted so far (not counting the non-canon room, curious if that's a one-off thing or if we'll be able to see progress later), I think we've only been give the choice once, and we haven't even done it yet. Side note, give how fast Nina started showing I have great expectations for some visibly pregnant fun/gameplay.

FairReviewer

Dec 30, 2019
While the focus at the moment for the next update will be on the arrival of the boss and what happens after that, we do intend to expand every woman's storyline.

Once the choice has been made by the player to either join the organization or try to fight them, the dark path or the light path, which we hope to introduce in version 0.8... many of the side characters and main characters story lines will be continued in full.

Not to give away any future plans other than vague concepts, there are definite plans for family members of the main character and those that many people are asking about a lot in the discord channel.

Those wishing to see baby bellies will be satisfied. Those wishing to see the children born will be satisfied. Those hoping to interact with the children will eventually be satisfied. Obviously, since everything is going to take time, it will be several updates before you see toddlers and offspring. It is planned but please be patient. There are so many ideas and plot points inside stories and fun secret endings in the works...
Looking forward to it all! Thank you for this epic and sexy game! I'll wait for however long it takes for the next update!

Feb 23, 2021
one selfish request...so you can ignore this if you want to :
Can you upload the game to Google Drive ? The size of the game had now exceed 4 GB, making me unable to download it on Mega due to limited size download... And i dont know if this is only my PC problem, but the other links feel so unstable to download. Like i have to waited 30 minutes just so the download just crash by itself

Last edited:
4.10 star(s) 89 Votes