Crell

Aug 6, 2017
So far I love the game. I just wish there was more of a "problem" with MC becoming Rose's master. "We're siblings. So what, let's fuck?" is kinda offsetting the taboo nature of incest, which people into the fetish are looking for.

Draxc

May 13, 2020
I don't know if it's only mine but there are times when the game freezes and I can't do anything. I'm then forced to exit the game and hope that it autosaved. I don't know if I have corrupted files or this is a common bug. I've also noticed that there are times where the animation gets really buggy, like parts of the game screen look like static screens but they only stay like around a millisecond.

Last edited:

Jamleng

Game Developer
Nov 6, 2018
I don't know if it's only mine but there are times when the game freezes and I can't do anything. I'm then forced to exit the game and hope that it autosaved. I don't know if I have corrupted files or this is a common bug. I've also noticed that there are times where the animation gets really buggy, like parts of the game screen look like static screens but they only stay like around a millisecond.
Only a small percentage of players have issues with lag, mostly because of the wrong settings.

Are you suffering from lag while playing Lewd Town Adventures? This will solve the issue you may have had with the spikiness, Press Shift + G in the game. Change the renderer to any other option, you might have an OpenGL or DirectX issue.

Pretty much a guaranteed fix.

Last edited:

str8up

Engaged Member
Jun 4, 2020
Pregnancy as of now can be found in the laboratory which you'll find at some point and with one of the 24 pursuable characters. More of it will get added in future versions.

Since the game is still in development certain paths are not completed yet, this goes for Hilda as well.
This means the Hilda story is on the back burner for now. So you don't have to worry about her choices just yet.

Currently, the game is a bit balanced between fetishes, corruption, humor, romance, and all that sort of stuff.

In the next version or so the game will be split up into saving everyone or corrupting everyone.
This is where things will make more of a difference. As of now hidden endings can be found by making certain choices but will let you continue to play because I don't want to mess up the overall experience.
Just be careful with the dark/good paths because they will alter the outcome quite a bit.
well hope this works then if not again sorry bro

Draxc

May 13, 2020
Only a small percentage of players have issues with lag, mostly because of the wrong settings.

Are you suffering from lag while playing Lewd Town Adventures? This will solve the issue you may have had with the spikiness, Press Shift + G in the game. Change the renderer to any other option, you might have an OpenGL or DirectX issue.

Pretty much a guaranteed fix.
Yeh, it seems to work now. Thanks

Reactions: Jamleng

wwgwa

Dec 27, 2017
Is the dark path mostly about sharing (or ntr) and the Good path is in the vanilla scenes ??? I am asking because I like to have slaves, but only if they are mine :)
I currently have a path selection for Sarah and I don't know if a good path will remove her from the game or the dark will rely on ntr
(sorry for my English)

AL.d

Sep 26, 2016
Did this change writers or something? In the past it had obvious good and bad paths now there isn't even a choice in most scenes. MC is all about being a white kinght even if you have picked all bad choices before. Like he's bipolar or something "yeah I turned my roomate into a depraved whore and used her but corrupting this random stranger girl makes me feel so guilty...". He literally refuses to bang girls thrown at him and you don't even have the option to say yes....

jxd

Jun 8, 2020
pregnancies are already implemented or will it be in the future?

Good game

Furmilk

Nov 27, 2019
pregnancies are already implemented or will it be in the future?

Good game
It's more impregnation atm, but it's groundwork for pregnancy later. There is one character that's already showing a bit and will probably be the mother of your first child barring some time jumps with other characters.

Reactions: jxd

Furmilk

Nov 27, 2019
So even if the game says "Day: 42" 6 months may have passed depending on how the character events have progressed in the sandbox style environment.
That's what I was getting at, sure there's a day counter but time moves differently for the various plot-lines, meaning time jumps can easily be occurring. Case and point, said girl which is showing is developing much faster than she should be given the possible earliest fertilization and the next point we see her (unless there's an unknown factor speeding up fetal growth).

To clarify, THIS IS NOT A COMPLAINT. I'm happy to see them showing A.S.A.P. and am kind of hoping the rest of the girls will be the same. It was just an objective observation that unless there's another large passage of time between events for a character, said showing girl will have the players first child as she is clearly the furthest along unless there is more flexibility in the event path in the future which will allow us to focus on another girl so she's first.

4.10 star(s) 89 Votes