Zorrrro

Nov 24, 2018
Rose is still in her room what am I supposed to do? I talk to her nothing is happening it's like I am stuck with rose

Marphey

May 13, 2019
Ok i am trying to get into this game. But the story is just too frustrating. I feel like complete shit doing all that sexual slavery. In fact i can't even fap to scenes i just can't get hard :(. Not to mention that Doctor bitch i don't even wants her turn into sex slave instead i want to bash her fucking head over the table so she die.

Marphey

May 13, 2019
My dear friend, you are like me... I have zero interest in sharing or enslaving female NPCs... that's why I am working with Jamleng to enhance those nasty scenes and at the same time...
WRITE A GOOD PATH with happy harem co-parenting joy...

The next update will introduce the twists, the choice, and the option to eventually be a loving partner to multiple love interests... To be a hero if you decide...
Can't wait. I will postpone playing this game until the new update.

Reactions: BlasKyau

Necrosian

Jul 26, 2017
Ok, I'm stuck. I did all Stacy events(This is it for this version). But next Rose event(Meet Rose in her room after completing Stacy's events Day 63+) doesn't trigger. Do i have to get further in the story or is this bad rng? I am 100 days in already.

Jamleng

Game Developer
Nov 6, 2018
Ok, I'm stuck. I did all Stacy events(This is it for this version). But next Rose event(Meet Rose in her room after completing Stacy's events Day 63+) doesn't trigger. Do i have to get further in the story or is this bad rng? I am 100 days in already.
Certain quests require other character scenes to be completed first since they can be connected or sometimes because it's better fitting for the story.

In any case, I checked the code and you're missing a Nani scene.
If that one is completed the Rose event will trigger and more events will open up.

I'll update the journal on that in the next version. Sorry for the inconvenience.

Xo Mo

Game Developer
Aug 12, 2020
What is not clear how she was cured of her disease due to her alcoholism
Alcoholism cannot be cured.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

We are writing more scenes for all the characters. Each update, we hope to have progress for all 30+ NPCs, or as many as we can within our own proprietary development limit.

Hilda will continue soon. For now, no spoilers. Depending on path choice, answers may be revealed or not...

Reactions: Holypan

van321

Jan 7, 2021
For clarification, the light path is still dark (i.e. tragic), right? I don't mind that at all. In fact, if done properly, I welcome emotional depth.

For purposes of categorization, dark path = corruption path and light path = love path?

Reactions: Xo Mo

Zeephy51

Dec 28, 2019
Can we pleasee get a gallery unlock cheat cus with all the different paths going on I can't seem to unlock all of the scenes :/

4.10 star(s) 89 Votes