Feb 17, 2018
An interesting update. I am curious how the game will evolve. I played both patch and I can say, they are very similar so far. :unsure:

AlexTorch

Engaged Member
Jun 22, 2017
From what i played (not much after the prologue, 1-2 hours) is not a bad game, not everyone cup of tea, the only thing that i can say that i really dislike is that every action advance time, i'm ok with some actions taking a lot of the time (for example the prologue when the mc can go to the beach) but some for example talking, taking the whole morning/evening is bad, look like this was made to slow the progression of the player, also could be nice if in the dialogue choices, if those change something or have any influence (love or corruption for example) we could see those changes on the dialogue (+1 love, +1 corruption, she will remember this, etc).

BaasB

Post Pro
Uploader
Donor
Respected User
Aug 5, 2018
i would love to play this game, but the 3 letters of doom are present :cry:

What do you mean by mostly avoidable?

Jamleng

Game Developer
Nov 6, 2018
i would love to play this game, but the 3 letters of doom are present :cry:

What do you mean by mostly avoidable?
Download and play the game, I think it's a lot of fun and quite unique.

NTR has been 100% avoidable since version 0.2 came out 8 months ago.
Those choices are made very very clear in the game.

So no need to worry. Have fun and get well soon.

is the new update about mom?

i kinda forgot all the character names
She did get an update in this version and you'll learn more about what's happening.
In this version you can choose between working with the organization or choose to go against them so we're getting there.

For everyone else, answers are in the opening post under Developer Notes and the Changelog or the second post in the thread.

Reactions: BaasB

The the Guy

Jun 28, 2018
Download and play the game, I think it's a lot of fun and quite unique.

NTR has been 100% avoidable since version 0.2 came out 8 months ago.
Those choices are made very very clear in the game.

So no need to worry. Have fun and get well soon.
If its 100% avoidable how do you avoid it with sophia?

Deleted member 254042

Oct 20, 2017
If its 100% avoidable how do you avoid it with sophia?
i don't even think the NTR route matter. since, there are no change of behaviour of the character after they had sex with NTR man.

for me myself its kinda disappointing(sorry dev). it will be good if the NTR girl change their affection a lil bit to MC.

and the NTR is not netorare but netorase(for big sister)

Reactions: dagoth_

Jamleng

Game Developer
Nov 6, 2018
i don't even think the NTR route matter. since, there are no change of behaviour of the character after they had sex with them.

for me myself its kinda disappointing(sorry dev). it will be good if the NTR girl change their affection a lil bit to MC.

and the NTR is not netorare but netorase(for big sister)
No idea, not sure how far you got into the game but some stuff can get really crazy.
The problem with this website is the definition of NTR.
Dark paths have contain sharing/bukkakes/gangbangs but there's not much of cuckolding going on(actual NTR).
The dark path is for becoming a pimp which is not really NTR either but just making money of women inside some brothel.

Good paths turn this game into a normal vn with only mc and girls having sex. No pimping going on or whatever.
This is harem building stuff and creating one big happy family with tons of chicks.

In general, this game has like 40 sex naughty scenes of which (almost- optional) all are M/F scenes.
The player can choose for quite a few scenes to be mild/wild which changes the dialogue to more vanilla or more dirty talk + some extra naughty stuff like sex while on menstruation or whatever.
On top of that, there are a few hardcore scenes that almost no other game can match which are skippable or just changeable by picking the mild option or either good paths.

The mc starts out as a virgin dude with a small dick, it's hilarious but people take shit way too seriously.
I think most people here have the wrong assumption about this game, it's mostly a fun comedy type sort of parody world with lots of crazy stuff going on. It's story-based but plenty of naughty stuff to be had.

Seriously, I advise everyone just to play it because it's really, really awesome. The more you play, the better it gets.

jhustrue

Mar 3, 2020
I'm glad you added the option to skip the intro. Been a while since I last played and I definitely did not want to look at that ugly fucker and the hooker scene again.

robgarc

Jan 20, 2018
I'm using the saves on the front page but the galleries aren't updating, do I need to replay the whole thing?

dagoth_

Jun 10, 2017
No idea, not sure how far you got into the game but some stuff can get really crazy.
The problem with this website is the definition of NTR.
Dark paths have contain sharing/bukkakes/gangbangs but there's not much of cuckolding going on(actual NTR).
The dark path is for becoming a pimp which is not really NTR either but just making money of women inside some brothel.

Good paths turn this game into a normal vn with only mc and girls having sex. No pimping going on or whatever.
This is harem building stuff and creating one big happy family with tons of chicks.

In general, this game has like 40 sex naughty scenes of which (almost- optional) all are M/F scenes.
The player can choose for quite a few scenes to be mild/wild which changes the dialogue to more vanilla or more dirty talk + some extra naughty stuff like sex while on menstruation or whatever.
On top of that, there are a few hardcore scenes that almost no other game can match which are skippable or just changeable by picking the mild option or either good paths.

The mc starts out as a virgin dude with a small dick, it's hilarious but people take shit way too seriously.
I think most people here have the wrong assumption about this game, it's mostly a fun comedy type sort of parody world with lots of crazy stuff going on. It's story-based but plenty of naughty stuff to be had.

Seriously, I advise everyone just to play it because it's really, really awesome. The more you play, the better it gets.
Any plans for "actual" NTR then? I mean, I get the dark path routh thing, but the girls still should change their behaviour around mc a little, maybe losing respect for him? idk

Good update either way.
Thanks.

Marphey

May 13, 2019
Is this bug or something ? Why is Sophia being a whore on the street saying that she works for her father even though she was rescued in my playtrough ?

4.10 star(s) 89 Votes