Pbb

Sep 2, 2018
Progress either Mia, Sophia, Elsa, or other events with other girls., Some events require progress with the other characters to trigger.
according to the quest log, i already finish the content of every character except for emily, lilly and sophia, and i dont know how to trigger their events.

khalidevil

Jan 20, 2020
I'm in the good path but Sarah last event the MC went Dark like wtf? I got so mad :KEK:
so I changed sarah_dark = 1 to sarah_dark = 0 before the event

Last edited:
Reactions: scrumbles

kadeju

Feb 26, 2018
Any kinda soul can share the full gallery save file? Already finish 0.8 but I'm still missing some scenes, want to see if I missed any dark/wild scene.

Jamleng

Game Developer
Nov 6, 2018
what i have to do to get the test subject?
Talk to Chloe at the pool.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Woah! You were right. I accidentally uploaded the same save file. Thanks for pointing that out, very much appreciated.
This time I 100% uploaded the right save file since I've tested it thoroughly.

I've also looked at why the good path didn't trigger in the lab and that's because you have to actually meet the boss first before the event triggers. It's the quest related to Rose, I've added said quest as an image.

Reactions: Furmilk

Pee Cool Lu

Mar 16, 2018
so i've played through the story and even the full prologue for hours. im missing a couple of scenes from the gallery and i dont know where and how to get those because the quests are finish, can anyone give me a full gallery save for v 0.8? thanks!

Great game btw

cognu

Aug 24, 2017
Talk to Chloe at the pool.

Woah! You were right. I accidentally uploaded the same save file. Thanks for pointing that out, very much appreciated.
This time I 100% uploaded the right save file since I've tested it thoroughly.

I've also looked at why the good path didn't trigger in the lab and that's because you have to actually meet the boss first before the event triggers. It's the quest related to Rose, I've added said quest as an image.
I downloaded just an hour ago the new good path save file. Can't seem to trigger the boss arrival to test Sarah event after chosing the good path. I finished all events on day 70, and the boss arrival is not triggering (I got to trigger the event in the previous save, the one that had Sarah dark event in the good path)

Any condition that i'm not aware of?

Uh.. it skipped the event of his arrival, and when i slept with Rose, he was in his office asking me the path choice... (I Still get dark Sarah path even after the good choice),

I'll attach my savefile if someone can tell me what i'm doing wrong, or if its the version or the savefile bugged.

Thanks for the previous help.

Last edited:

Jamleng

Game Developer
Nov 6, 2018
I downloaded just an hour ago the new good path save file. Can't seem to trigger the boss arrival to test Sarah event after chosing the good path. I finished all events on day 70, and the boss arrival is not triggering (I got to trigger the event in the previous save, the one that had Sarah dark event in the good path)

Any condition that i'm not aware of?

Uh.. it skipped the event of his arrival, and when i slept with Rose, he was in his office asking me the path choice... (I Still get dark Sarah path even after the good choice),

I'll attach my savefile if someone can tell me what i'm doing wrong, or if its the version or the savefile bugged.

Thanks for the previous help.
The old save file with the good path that I put up yesterday was messed up but I fixed it earlier today so that's why the Sarah thing wasn't working correctly. I've just now downloaded and played the latest save file and it's working as intended. It 100% has the Sarah good path.

Edit: I just figured out why things are so weird and that's because the f95 uploader changed the original save links which means me updating megaupload links doesn't change the good path save file on this thread. I've changed the link myself now so it truly 100% works now. Here's the download link:

Anyway here's a working save file which includes the boss arrival, meeting(sleep with Rose) after which the Sarah good path is accessible.

Sorry for the inconvenience and let me know how it goes.

cognu

Aug 24, 2017
The old save file with the good path that I put up yesterday was messed up but I fixed it earlier today so that's why the Sarah thing wasn't working correctly. I've just now downloaded and played the latest save file and it's working as intended. It 100% has the Sarah good path.

Edit: I just figured out why things are so weird and that's because the f95 uploader changed the original save links which means me updating megaupload links doesn't change the good path save file on this thread. I've changed the link myself now so it truly 100% works now. Here's the download link:

Mega

Anyway here's a working save file which includes the boss arrival, meeting(sleep with Rose) after which the Sarah good path is accessible.

Sorry for the inconvenience and let me know how it goes.
Thank you, got it working!.

The only thing that it was different from the past playthrough is that the arrival, with the 3 trainers, didn't trigger (Maybe it's that way for good path due to how dark it was), and the preggo talk with the mistress didnt trigger as well (It may be the same event, dont remember).

Thanks for the save and great work!.

TheP5

Nov 13, 2017
Has anyone else had a bug where Hilda's Quest Log doesn't update after the Boss arrival scene?

jaredh72

Apr 26, 2017
Simply put: the character model is very difficult to pose and animate. We decided to get creative with her instead of having her simply vanish completely.
While I agree it's creative, it's still a shame in my opinion. Hoping maybe it will be revisited to possibly add an option to keep doing things with her (and maybe her other relatives) in the future.

On another subject, I'm currently going through a new playthrough of the game and its script (both, because sometimes I find things in one that I missed in the other) to find typos and whatnot (ex. Rose being the one to say "Uuunnnnngghh!" and "Take my load!" during the evaluation when it should be the MC). I can share the files when I'm done via PM with you or Jamleng if you'd like. I wouldn't be able to do any code fixes though (like the recent issues with the Sarah light/dark paths), as my Renpy knowledge stops at fixing just what is being said, who is saying it, and sometimes variables.

Last edited:

Suiko

Jun 7, 2017
Is there a doctor on the room? Because I want someone to enlighten me how the fuck is ADHD related to being a prick, bad-mouthed, spoiled child. I know the psychologist was a douche, so I'm gonna assume that was an erroneous diagnosis. Because it makes no friggin' sense that Emily had ADHD. According to the first Google search:
adhd.png
1. Never saw her daydreaming.
2. Never saw her forgetting anything.
3. I only saw her masturbate (squirm/fidget) ONCE.
4. Does using the F-word every sentence count as talking too much?
5. Does using the F-word every sentence count as making mistakes?
6. I repeat: only saw her masturbate ONCE.
7. Granted, I have no funny commentary for this point.
8. She has friends and is loved by her family!

I know it is nitpicking. But if that douche of a psychologist said any other thing, like "anger issues" or just plain old "your daughter is a psycho, go to Arkham Asylum" I wouldn't have batted an eye. But ADHD? I know what it is to have trouble focusing on one thing, I know what is to daydream a lot, I'm constantly forgetting things... I. Felt. Insulted. By. This. Crap.

/rant over.

4.10 star(s) 89 Votes