Jamleng

Game Developer
Nov 6, 2018
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
You chose the dark path;) Also for your other request, it's in the game as well.

Is this bug or something ? Why is Sophia being a whore on the street saying that she works for her father even though she was rescued in my playtrough ?
That's correct, since version 0.5 there have been save files up that prevents this problem because it's been bugged for quite a while. As stated in the dev notes:

Important for returning players!!!:
Older save files, can make optional "NTR" paths, unavoidable.
To fix that, either start a new game or download the save file at the bottom of this thread.

punisher2099

Forum Fanatic
Feb 25, 2020
Are events supposed to play in succession when entering rooms? Just started playing and got back to back events for Emily in her room and two in the kitchen. I mean there were black screen transitions between.

punisher2099

Forum Fanatic
Feb 25, 2020
Lol the mom has been been on the toilet all day and she's...also in her room at he same time? :LOL: and she's also being rude too I ask how she's doing and she ignores me LOL(in her room not while she's on the toilet) :LOL:

punisher2099

Forum Fanatic
Feb 25, 2020
Not really, it depends on how someone plays.
The thing with the prologue is that it stems from the very early stages of the game so it's pretty good but not 100% solid.
Stuff like that is a pretty rare occurrence but I'll look into it for the next version.
The more one plays, the better it gets. Not only because you'll unlock a ton more stuff, but also since I got a lot better at coding things.

Toilet scenes are random. No such thing as all day.
Well I don't really mind it just kind of caught me off guard at first. I checked the toilet the three times on a Saturday and she was there every time except at night must have been something she ate. :LOL:

• Haha
Reactions: scrumbles

Marphey

May 13, 2019
That's correct, since version 0.5 there have been save files up that prevents this problem because it's been bugged for quite a while. As stated in the dev notes:

Important for returning players!!!:
Older save files, can make optional "NTR" paths, unavoidable.
To fix that, either start a new game or download the save file at the bottom of this thread.
Damn this game really likes to troll goody-two-shoes like myself XD the NTR is so sneaky not even saves are...well "save"(pun intended but welcomed). Anyway keep up the good work. :)

Pbb

Sep 2, 2018
how i get the new emily event? it says that meet emily in her room a go on a small aventured but when i try it nothing happen.
sorry for my english.

_Nixi_

Oct 21, 2020
how i get the new emily event? it says that meet emily in her room a go on a small aventured but when i try it nothing happen.
sorry for my english.
Same Here + Hilda Event "Wait for the Boss arrive" don't trigger

I chose the dark path when the choice was possible, I am at 81 days the event should be triggered

My save file if it can help

jaredh72

Apr 26, 2017
A little disappointed that there's no "good" choice for what to do with Nani (as far as your relationship is concerned). That you lose her no matter what, in one way or another.

• Sad
Reactions: Managarmr

nerdgamer

May 7, 2018
really liked this game, sharing route seems promising ;) (btw rly love the mom nipple piercings at the intro :love:) hopefully we can turn the girls to that extent at some points, the watersport scene on sophia was also great

cognu

Aug 24, 2017
I was liking the game so far but i think that or this version has some bugs, or i won't like at all the direction that some paths will go depending on your choices

I used the save provided for Good path to 0.8 (I tried both paths, but Good seemed to has some weird dark scenes mixed in which seemed odd).

I unlocked the lab (I don't know if there is a choice for the decision for good or dark path, but i didn't notice anything).
So, i got the heavy and dark scene with Sarah in good path and i wanted to know if that's expected, because that wasn't the direction that i was expecting for that character at all.
For other characters like Nani i choose to choice would be restore her beause that seemed the good choice in that instance (Not a good ending for the Good path and Nani, but was exepected due to how things went).

So i stopped playing because i got confused... why in a Good path, he is being such an asshole to Sarah? even if he has to mantain appearances to the organizations... but with Sarah? (He can pick any slut girl from school and still keep Sarah at Bay if he is in good path i assumed) that's when i thought that most likely its a bug, but i'd aprecciate if someone can confirm this to me.

Thanks in advance.

Reactions: khalidevil

Sere

May 15, 2017
Can someone give me a save that continues off the dark path? ver 0.6.

I had to format my laptop and couldn't retrieve anything.

cooperdk

Engaged Member
Jul 23, 2017
Whosyourdaddy-on = incest mode on.
Whosyourdaddy-off = incest mode off.

Greedisgood = 10k cash.

There will be more cheats added, possibly some of those will be for subscribestars only but we'll see in the coming updates.

There is an optional hidden scene during the nighttime that you might like.
Check out the alley in the city;) Have fun.
Appreciated, but how the F do you enter these codes?

punisher2099

Forum Fanatic
Feb 25, 2020
Wait do you have to progress with the street hookers and the other mansion whores to progress other characters stories you can't avoid them?

MaskOfMirth

Mar 7, 2020
Is the hooker in the alleyway the only futa/trans instance in this game? Literally the main reason I downloaded this, and feeling kinda cheated so far

Reactions: Ullubu

punisher2099

Forum Fanatic
Feb 25, 2020
Apparently the choices in this game mean fuck all i rejected Dr. Ramoray's liver offer and guess what? the fucking game ignored it:FacePalm::FacePalm:

4.10 star(s) 89 Votes