Jamleng

Game Developer
Nov 6, 2018
Is there incest patch?
Not needed, you can toggle it on/off at the start of the game, there's also a code to activate it.

Whosyourdaddy-on = family mode on.
Whosyourdaddy-off = family mode off.
Greedisgood = 10k cash.

There are others cheats in the new version but those are for subscribers only since we too have to make a living.

Jabami Yumeko

Apr 18, 2020
Not needed, you can toggle it on/off at the start of the game, there's also a code to activate it.

Greedisgood = 10k cash.

There are others cheats in the new version but those are for subscribers only since we too have to make a living.
Geez thx

StapleComm

Apr 24, 2020

Greedisgood = 10k cash.

These are some classic cheat codes

Faraamstorm

Sep 17, 2019
I dunno how this guy doesn't have more subs . He clearly has much more work ethic than 99.99 percent other Devs . These are 2 people putting out 7 updates in less than a year and each being about the size of the those that do 3-4 updates a year . And these are 2 people compared to 5-6 most other games have. Be sure to support them if you can . Your money will be much more valued than people who don't ever bother to reply . The dev is pretty active on discord from what I've seen and gives constant updates on dar along he is . All in all good game . Good dev . Good work ethic . Cheers

HansDampf788

Dec 31, 2018
I dunno how this guy doesn't have more subs
Well, I can think of a few things:
- not everyone likes the art style, in my time on this site I have seen multiple comments that if the game is not made with DAZ some people don't even look at the game.
- the very first version of the game already turned a ton of people away from the game.
- the sandbox many people hate it.
- the general story with enslaving the girls and the tags that follow the premise.

Jamleng

Game Developer
Nov 6, 2018
- not everyone likes the art style, in my time on this site I have seen multiple comments that if the game is not made with DAZ some people don't even look at the game.
- the very first version of the game already turned a ton of people away from the game.
- the general story with enslaving the girls and the tags that follow the premise.
Judging by your preferences for tags, this game is not for you and will never be. Which is fine, plenty of other games out there.

- This game is a sandbox because I've played lots of Adult VN's here and coincidentally most of them were sandbox games.
I personally like sandbox games. Nothing wrong with linear VN's either, I'm pretty neutral on the subject.
- The story is really awesome with a ton of stuff going on, it's way more than "enslaving the girls".
- It was the first version for a reason, a lot has changed since then:

• Lewd Town has 10+ locations on the town map & multiple sub-locations within each... Have fun and make your own choices where to go.
• 200+ events, 10+ hours of game-time, special hidden scenes, easter eggs, and secret endings — Spend time and build relationships with the girls you like.
• Fully uncensored lewd animated scenes — Enjoy 400+ 'mild' and 'wild' animations.
• In your down-time, there are multiple side activities — Relax with a beer on the beach, Get some action in the city alley-way, Peep on girls at the university, Train chicks for money, Mess around on your computer, and much more!
• Story-based character progression — Well-paced, entertaining storylines for each of the main characters and several side girls - will you seduce them or corrupt them?
• Diverse character designs with distinct personalities — Uniquely designed main characters and side characters with different physiques and attitudes.
• Main Story path choice - become the ultimate PIMP to tame the town's female population or be a HERO to build your own harem...
• Quality of life features — Scene replay gallery, hints journal, day/night system, cheat codes, developers very active on discord, 85 different sound-tracks, NO GRINDING for stats or cash necessary! And much, much more...

The above counts for v0.8* It will be publicly released within a few weeks.

Reactions: ElZenpai and seagma

Faraamstorm

Sep 17, 2019
Like the dev said . The game isn't for everyone . But for those who stick to it and try it . It's an amazing game .

Reactions: Jamleng
Apr 25, 2018
Just played the game and loved that the ntr was mostly avoidable. I just have on question: Will I get the opportunity to take bloody vengeance on the asshole who gave my mom a bad liver twice, get her hooked on super-spanish fly, tried to turn my sister into a whore, thought he could take away my playmates, blinded one of my favorite bitches, gave my side ho enough smack to overdose on, made one of my sweet ladies cry, and let that blue bitch play Dr. Mengele? You might say revenge is evil, but it's not. It's EVIL! There's a difference between evil and EVIL! Destroying the organization is good. Stealing a bunch of his money while doing so because "screw him" is a little less good, but understandable. Submitting and joining the bad guy is evil. Killing him, seizing control of his organization, getting a plea bargain in exchange for testifying, throwing everyone I don't like under the bus, and ceasing all prostitution because "all the girls are now mine and you can't have any " is EVIL! I want to be EVIL!

BlasKyau

Devoted Member
Jun 26, 2018
Judging by your preferences for tags, this game is not for you and will never be. Which is fine, plenty of other games out there.

- This game is a sandbox because I've played lots of Adult VN's here and coincidentally most of them were sandbox games.
I personally like sandbox games. Nothing wrong with linear VN's either, I'm pretty neutral on the subject.
- The story is really awesome with a ton of stuff going on, it's way more than "enslaving the girls".
- It was the first version for a reason, a lot has changed since then:

• Lewd Town has 10+ locations on the town map & multiple sub-locations within each... Have fun and make your own choices where to go.
• 200+ events, 10+ hours of game-time, special hidden scenes, easter eggs, and secret endings — Spend time and build relationships with the girls you like.
• Fully uncensored lewd animated scenes — Enjoy 400+ 'mild' and 'wild' animations.
• In your down-time, there are multiple side activities — Relax with a beer on the beach, Get some action in the city alley-way, Peep on girls at the university, Train chicks for money, Mess around on your computer, and much more!
• Story-based character progression — Well-paced, entertaining storylines for each of the main characters and several side girls - will you seduce them or corrupt them?
• Diverse character designs with distinct personalities — Uniquely designed main characters and side characters with different physiques and attitudes.
• Main Story path choice - become the ultimate PIMP to tame the town's female population or be a HERO to build your own harem...
• Quality of life features — Scene replay gallery, hints journal, day/night system, cheat codes, developers very active on discord, 85 different sound-tracks, NO GRINDING for stats or cash necessary! And much, much more...

The above counts for v0.8* It will be publicly released within a few weeks.
Thanks for the explanation. I will retry the game in update 0.8, as I may like the alternate path (I know I will have to play the dark path for a while, and do things that I'm not excited about, but at least there will come a point in which I will be able to put an end to that).

What interests me is that in the long run I will be able to put an end to the drugs, heal the LI that the MC has "trained" and, I hope, get the sister out of the organization (that's what interests me the most)

Ooh

Jun 9, 2018
Absolutely SPOT ON explanation. Spoken like a true F95 veteran. I fell into the "not liking sandbox" "not liking enslaving" and "first version turning me off" category. But months later and due to critic acclaim on this site I gave it another try and I'm so glad I did. Game is FANTASTIC. But awesome explanation.

punisher2099

Forum Fanatic
Feb 25, 2020
Just played the game and loved that the ntr was mostly avoidable. I just have on question: Will I get the opportunity to take bloody vengeance on the asshole who gave my mom a bad liver twice, get her hooked on super-spanish fly, tried to turn my sister into a whore, thought he could take away my playmates, blinded one of my favorite bitches, gave my side ho enough smack to overdose on, made one of my sweet ladies cry, and let that blue bitch play Dr. Mengele? You might say revenge is evil, but it's not. It's EVIL! There's a difference between evil and EVIL! Destroying the organization is good. Stealing a bunch of his money while doing so because "screw him" is a little less good, but understandable. Submitting and joining the bad guy is evil. Killing him, seizing control of his organization, getting a plea bargain in exchange for testifying, throwing everyone I don't like under the bus, and ceasing all prostitution because "all the girls are now mine and you can't have any " is EVIL! I want to be EVIL!
What do you mean mostly avoidable?

Dreamatrix

Aug 11, 2019
Its been quite some time before i last check on this game and I can only say wow. The last time i check on this game was v0.5 and the size was 3.75GB but wow really wow now with this v0.8 is at 1.36GB.

4.10 star(s) 89 Votes